Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 18689
-
12-18-25 20:35 #16589Banned Member

Posts: 46Momo is back?
Might have to check out Momo, I missed her last time she was in town. Cici sounds delicious as well.
Originally Posted by EchoVale77
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 20:20 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 533Mina at Peoria Spa
Mina is medium height and very attractive. She has a slender firm young body and looked really cute in her yoga pants and tank top. Mina has a very pretty face. She gave me a really good massage, including teasing by rubbing her crotch on my head. She speaks English well and is very playful. Mina likes to kiss. After the flip she started BBBJ then sat on my face. We went to 69 and then she put on the cover for cowgirl. She is definitely a lady I will see again.
-
12-18-25 18:43 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 353Massage YC is now 101 Massage. It still has the Massage 90210 motif with the film stuff inside because it was that a while ago. With new owners the phone number has likely changed so that's why you're not getting anyone.
Originally Posted by DFulton69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 11:09 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 89Judy at Tien Mei then Massage YC
Anyone know where Judy is working now? Short asian lady, probably in her 40's. Gave a great L1 without asking or negotiating. Would lift her top up for full access to the girls and really got off on them being sucked. I used to see her at Tien Mei until end of last summer. She gave me her personal number to schedule but I lost it. Last I called she said she was working out of Massage YC but only on request. I don't know if that place is out of business or what. The phone just goes to an automated message that says you can't leave voice mail. It's a bit of a drive to head over and check in person.
-
12-18-25 01:06 #16585Senior Member

Posts: 82Momo at Infinity
I heard that one of my favs Momo is back in town so made an appointment today. When she got into the room and saw me for the first time in a couple months, she walked right up to dfk me. So deep our teeth were bumping. Went to the TS and it was as good as I remember with all the usual activities we expect. Back to the room, we started with a BBBJ with a little dt. She then proceeded to rock my world in cg, standing mish, mish, and finished cim. When she was through with me, I was out of breath and so sweaty that my glasses fogged up as soon as I put them on.
It started getting busy so she walked me out with my choice of refreshing beverage. Make sure to catch Momo while she's here.
-
12-17-25 18:03 #16584Regular Member

Posts: 19L1/ L3 spots
So I haven't found the full proof equation yet.
But from your personal opinion, should I not go to L3 spots if all I'm in the mood for is L1?
Some of the known L1 only spots don't even deliver good service on their one menu item LOL.
But I've had some some surprisingly stellar L1 from full menu spots.
Example, forgot I didn't have enough when I went to anfu one time.
So I got L1, and it was amazing.
But bliss is 3/5 times rushed, mechanical, paper towel finish.
Then again, the full menu spots do everything they can to get you to upgrade. Which can be annoying if I'm not in the mood for it.
Just wondering if theres some guidelines others use when picking and choosing.
-
12-17-25 13:19 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 336Penelope wasn't really a kisser but I was able to soften her up a bit for some lfk.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
Only up charged for the BBBJ.
-
12-17-25 11:56 #16582Regular Member

Posts: 8Hell of a report! A new spinner with huge Ds and the return of a legend like Momo? Sounds like a must visit week.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 11:28 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 271Did Penelope upcharge for LFK?
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:45 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 336Latin Dolls
For what it's worth I've only been there twice and I got hit up from extra money each time.
Originally Posted by Rabbit123
[View Original Post]
This last time with Penelope, it was 200 for the half hour and then she wanted $100 more for the BBBJ. I told her that it had always been included before but I offered 40 extra and she accepted.
-
12-16-25 22:12 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 225Latin Dolls
Hopefully this is an aberration. Most of the girls have stuck with the 200/300 scheme, although some are far more GFE than others, and a few will ask for tips at the end. And I'm talking about the place on University, not the other place that's sometimes misidentified.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 19:34 #16578Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110New Girl Cici at Infinity + Momo is back!!
Texted Infinity for the current lineup and found out there was a new girl named Cici working. Decided to drop by and check her out, it was a great decision!
Cici is a hot petite spinner with enormous D cups. Very slender, looks to be about maybe 90 pounds. But very sexy and aims to please.
Paid her the house fee and donations and she took me inside room 1. She dropped her dress and I was floored. I loved her huge D cups which looked absolutely gorgeous on that tiny little body of hers. She had me fully lay facedown on the table. Started things off with a little suction cat bath, then what I call the diving penguin pose, her massive tits gliding over my back. I was getting aroused and horny pretty quick.
She had me flip over then had me sit on the edge of the table where she dropped down to her knees and started playing with junior. She was tugging my dick, playing with my balls, and licking under them. And I loved every second of it. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. She worked her tongue all the way up and down my shaft and balls and it felt amazing.
At this point I was pretty eager to fuck her so we covered up. I said let's fuck. I positioned her in CG and hammered away, then into flipped her into RCG where she rubbed out an orgasm grinding against me. We went to doggy briefly, and then swapped over for some prone bone where I fucked her until completion.
On my way out, saw another one of my ATFs Momo was back in the lineup! Very excited to see her back as Momo is amazing in every way possible. 10 out of 10 from both a service and looks standpoint. If you haven't seen her yet, you're missing out.
A wonderful time at Infinity as always, and I'll be back for sure.
-
12-16-25 16:47 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 29Red Rose Spa
I note that Red Rose Spa in Glendale has a link with pics of the talent: https://www.seductivefairy.com/index.html. I know usually fake pics, but can anyone verify if the pics are at least representative of the caliber of the talent there? Is Red Spa as good as the old Great Spa, Nirvana, Top Spa? Infinity is about as close as I have found. Thanks.
-
12-16-25 12:24 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 86Latin Dolls
I visited just before Halloween for hh /200. After paying was informed 200 was for FS only and CBJ was extra as would be daty or rim job. I stuck with my 200 payment.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
You're correct it used to be "everything " for the 200 or 300. At least it was back when Jasmine rant the shop. Don't know if it's still her or not, but yeah it's kinda BS.
-
12-16-25 09:22 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 271I'm curious what the $40 upcharge was for? I thought it was $200 hhr /$300 hr as the all in rate.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





