Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16589

    Momo is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoVale77  [View Original Post]
    Hell of a report! A new spinner with huge Ds and the return of a legend like Momo? Sounds like a must visit week.
    Might have to check out Momo, I missed her last time she was in town. Cici sounds delicious as well.

  2. #16588

    Mina at Peoria Spa

    Mina is medium height and very attractive. She has a slender firm young body and looked really cute in her yoga pants and tank top. Mina has a very pretty face. She gave me a really good massage, including teasing by rubbing her crotch on my head. She speaks English well and is very playful. Mina likes to kiss. After the flip she started BBBJ then sat on my face. We went to 69 and then she put on the cover for cowgirl. She is definitely a lady I will see again.

  3. #16587
    Quote Originally Posted by DFulton69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Judy is working now? Short asian lady, probably in her 40's. Gave a great L1 without asking or negotiating. Would lift her top up for full access to the girls and really got off on them being sucked. I used to see her at Tien Mei until end of last summer. She gave me her personal number to schedule but I lost it. Last I called she said she was working out of Massage YC but only on request. I don't know if that place is out of business or what. The phone just goes to an automated message that says you can't leave voice mail. It's a bit of a drive to head over and check in person.
    Massage YC is now 101 Massage. It still has the Massage 90210 motif with the film stuff inside because it was that a while ago. With new owners the phone number has likely changed so that's why you're not getting anyone.

  4. #16586

    Judy at Tien Mei then Massage YC

    Anyone know where Judy is working now? Short asian lady, probably in her 40's. Gave a great L1 without asking or negotiating. Would lift her top up for full access to the girls and really got off on them being sucked. I used to see her at Tien Mei until end of last summer. She gave me her personal number to schedule but I lost it. Last I called she said she was working out of Massage YC but only on request. I don't know if that place is out of business or what. The phone just goes to an automated message that says you can't leave voice mail. It's a bit of a drive to head over and check in person.

  5. #16585

    Momo at Infinity

    I heard that one of my favs Momo is back in town so made an appointment today. When she got into the room and saw me for the first time in a couple months, she walked right up to dfk me. So deep our teeth were bumping. Went to the TS and it was as good as I remember with all the usual activities we expect. Back to the room, we started with a BBBJ with a little dt. She then proceeded to rock my world in cg, standing mish, mish, and finished cim. When she was through with me, I was out of breath and so sweaty that my glasses fogged up as soon as I put them on.

    It started getting busy so she walked me out with my choice of refreshing beverage. Make sure to catch Momo while she's here.

  6. #16584

    L1/ L3 spots

    So I haven't found the full proof equation yet.

    But from your personal opinion, should I not go to L3 spots if all I'm in the mood for is L1?

    Some of the known L1 only spots don't even deliver good service on their one menu item LOL.

    But I've had some some surprisingly stellar L1 from full menu spots.

    Example, forgot I didn't have enough when I went to anfu one time.

    So I got L1, and it was amazing.

    But bliss is 3/5 times rushed, mechanical, paper towel finish.

    Then again, the full menu spots do everything they can to get you to upgrade. Which can be annoying if I'm not in the mood for it.

    Just wondering if theres some guidelines others use when picking and choosing.

  7. #16583
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Did Penelope upcharge for LFK?
    Penelope wasn't really a kisser but I was able to soften her up a bit for some lfk.

    Only up charged for the BBBJ.

  8. #16582
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinHero69  [View Original Post]
    Texted Infinity for the current lineup and found out there was a new girl named Cici working. Decided to drop by and check her out, it was a great decision!

    Cici is a hot petite spinner with enormous D cups. Very slender, looks to be about maybe 90 pounds. But very sexy and aims to please.

    Paid her the house fee and donations and she took me inside room 1. She dropped her dress and I was floored. I loved her huge D cups which looked absolutely gorgeous on that tiny little body of hers. She had me fully lay facedown on the table. Started things off with a little suction cat bath, then what I call the diving penguin pose, her massive tits gliding over my back. I was getting aroused and horny pretty quick.

    She had me flip over then had me sit on the edge of the table where she dropped down to her knees and started playing with junior. She was tugging my dick, playing with my balls, and licking under them. And I loved every second of it. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. She worked her tongue all the way up and down my shaft and balls and it felt amazing.

    At this point I was pretty eager to fuck her so we covered up. I said let's fuck. I positioned her in CG and hammered away, then into flipped her into RCG where she rubbed out an orgasm grinding against me. We went to doggy briefly, and then swapped over for some prone bone where I fucked her until completion.

    On my way out, saw another one of my ATFs Momo was back in the lineup! Very excited to see her back as Momo
    Hell of a report! A new spinner with huge Ds and the return of a legend like Momo? Sounds like a must visit week.

  9. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth I've only been there twice and I got hit up from extra money each time.

    This last time with Penelope, it was 200 for the half hour and then she wanted $100 more for the BBBJ. I told her that it had always been included before but I offered 40 extra and she accepted.
    Did Penelope upcharge for LFK?

  10. #16580

    Latin Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this is an aberration. Most of the girls have stuck with the 200/300 scheme, although some are far more GFE than others, and a few will ask for tips at the end. And I'm talking about the place on University, not the other place that's sometimes misidentified.
    For what it's worth I've only been there twice and I got hit up from extra money each time.

    This last time with Penelope, it was 200 for the half hour and then she wanted $100 more for the BBBJ. I told her that it had always been included before but I offered 40 extra and she accepted.

  11. #16579

    Latin Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan69  [View Original Post]
    I visited just before Halloween for hh /200. After paying was informed 200 was for FS only and CBJ was extra as would be daty or rim job. I stuck with my 200 payment.

    You're correct it used to be "everything " for the 200 or 300. At least it was back when Jasmine rant the shop. Don't know if it's still her or not, but yeah it's kinda BS.
    Hopefully this is an aberration. Most of the girls have stuck with the 200/300 scheme, although some are far more GFE than others, and a few will ask for tips at the end. And I'm talking about the place on University, not the other place that's sometimes misidentified.

  12. #16578
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    New Girl Cici at Infinity + Momo is back!!

    Texted Infinity for the current lineup and found out there was a new girl named Cici working. Decided to drop by and check her out, it was a great decision!

    Cici is a hot petite spinner with enormous D cups. Very slender, looks to be about maybe 90 pounds. But very sexy and aims to please.

    Paid her the house fee and donations and she took me inside room 1. She dropped her dress and I was floored. I loved her huge D cups which looked absolutely gorgeous on that tiny little body of hers. She had me fully lay facedown on the table. Started things off with a little suction cat bath, then what I call the diving penguin pose, her massive tits gliding over my back. I was getting aroused and horny pretty quick.

    She had me flip over then had me sit on the edge of the table where she dropped down to her knees and started playing with junior. She was tugging my dick, playing with my balls, and licking under them. And I loved every second of it. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. She worked her tongue all the way up and down my shaft and balls and it felt amazing.

    At this point I was pretty eager to fuck her so we covered up. I said let's fuck. I positioned her in CG and hammered away, then into flipped her into RCG where she rubbed out an orgasm grinding against me. We went to doggy briefly, and then swapped over for some prone bone where I fucked her until completion.

    On my way out, saw another one of my ATFs Momo was back in the lineup! Very excited to see her back as Momo is amazing in every way possible. 10 out of 10 from both a service and looks standpoint. If you haven't seen her yet, you're missing out.

    A wonderful time at Infinity as always, and I'll be back for sure.

  13. #16577

    Red Rose Spa

    I note that Red Rose Spa in Glendale has a link with pics of the talent: https://www.seductivefairy.com/index.html. I know usually fake pics, but can anyone verify if the pics are at least representative of the caliber of the talent there? Is Red Spa as good as the old Great Spa, Nirvana, Top Spa? Infinity is about as close as I have found. Thanks.

  14. #16576

    Latin Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what the $40 upcharge was for? I thought it was $200 hhr /$300 hr as the all in rate.
    I visited just before Halloween for hh /200. After paying was informed 200 was for FS only and CBJ was extra as would be daty or rim job. I stuck with my 200 payment.

    You're correct it used to be "everything " for the 200 or 300. At least it was back when Jasmine rant the shop. Don't know if it's still her or not, but yeah it's kinda BS.

  15. #16575
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Penelope recently. She's a very light skinned Venezuelan. Curves are fantastic and lips are super nice. Big booty with a super clean and shaved smooth downstairs. I just booked a half hour with an option to extend but didn't need it. She got me going quickly without feeling rushed. She speaks Spanish but her English is good enough. I speak a little Spanish so communication was good. She takes directions well. Got hit up again for xtra $ on top of the rate. I was $240 all in for the BBBJ and cfs. Her BBBJ is quite goood. Not once did she drag teeth. Her tits are big and I engaged in some Russian. After some p2 p I covered up and went in. She felt nice so I went through the usual positions and ultimately finished in mish with some lfk sprinkled in. Overall I enjoyed it but not sure I'll be back. I'm not a wham bam guy. I like some foreplay and such and this place is business. So it's back to the AMP's for me unless they get someone in there that checks ALL my boxes.
    I'm curious what the $40 upcharge was for? I thought it was $200 hhr /$300 hr as the all in rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape