Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 18684
-
12-16-25 22:12 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 225Latin Dolls
Hopefully this is an aberration. Most of the girls have stuck with the 200/300 scheme, although some are far more GFE than others, and a few will ask for tips at the end. And I'm talking about the place on University, not the other place that's sometimes misidentified.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 19:34 #16568Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110New Girl Cici at Infinity + Momo is back!!
Texted Infinity for the current lineup and found out there was a new girl named Cici working. Decided to drop by and check her out, it was a great decision!
Cici is a hot petite spinner with enormous D cups. Very slender, looks to be about maybe 90 pounds. But very sexy and aims to please.
Paid her the house fee and donations and she took me inside room 1. She dropped her dress and I was floored. I loved her huge D cups which looked absolutely gorgeous on that tiny little body of hers. She had me fully lay facedown on the table. Started things off with a little suction cat bath, then what I call the diving penguin pose, her massive tits gliding over my back. I was getting aroused and horny pretty quick.
She had me flip over then had me sit on the edge of the table where she dropped down to her knees and started playing with junior. She was tugging my dick, playing with my balls, and licking under them. And I loved every second of it. Really enjoyed her BBBJ. She worked her tongue all the way up and down my shaft and balls and it felt amazing.
At this point I was pretty eager to fuck her so we covered up. I said let's fuck. I positioned her in CG and hammered away, then into flipped her into RCG where she rubbed out an orgasm grinding against me. We went to doggy briefly, and then swapped over for some prone bone where I fucked her until completion.
On my way out, saw another one of my ATFs Momo was back in the lineup! Very excited to see her back as Momo is amazing in every way possible. 10 out of 10 from both a service and looks standpoint. If you haven't seen her yet, you're missing out.
A wonderful time at Infinity as always, and I'll be back for sure.
-
12-16-25 16:47 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 29Red Rose Spa
I note that Red Rose Spa in Glendale has a link with pics of the talent: https://www.seductivefairy.com/index.html. I know usually fake pics, but can anyone verify if the pics are at least representative of the caliber of the talent there? Is Red Spa as good as the old Great Spa, Nirvana, Top Spa? Infinity is about as close as I have found. Thanks.
-
12-16-25 12:24 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 86Latin Dolls
I visited just before Halloween for hh /200. After paying was informed 200 was for FS only and CBJ was extra as would be daty or rim job. I stuck with my 200 payment.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
You're correct it used to be "everything " for the 200 or 300. At least it was back when Jasmine rant the shop. Don't know if it's still her or not, but yeah it's kinda BS.
-
12-16-25 09:22 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 271I'm curious what the $40 upcharge was for? I thought it was $200 hhr /$300 hr as the all in rate.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 20:51 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 533Linda at Red Rose
I saw Linda at Red Rose at 51st ave and Northern. She is petite and pretty with a cute college girl look. Linda is fair skinned and really friendly. Linda gave me an excellent massage and walked on my back. She cleaned me up and did some nice teasing with soft touches and kisses. After the flip she undressed and has a sexy body. She started 69 but I am too tall so we did DATY followed by BBBJ. She put on the cover for cowgirl. She cleaned me up after we finished and gave me a scalp massage. I will see her again.
-
12-15-25 16:42 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 41Olive Ave & 51st. Tai Chi
I stopped in here today. The tiny little girl is back again. She told me Angie, but I think sometimes it's Sophie. She's got the same 100 pound spinner body as the lovely Judy at Lucky spa. Both young with a hot face. Tai Chi is a farther drive for me, but it's worth it for variety, especially this quality. Angie is purely seductive and cute with her voice and massage. She doesn't do all the same tricks as the other crazy big tit girl (Jessie) that was here a few months ago. But She makes up for it in pure innocent GFE type experience. She said this is her last week before going to LA. I'll definitely see her again.
-
12-15-25 16:20 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 121Serenity at 51st and Peoria
I came here and saw Alimi, she spells it funny. But call her Amy when you come in. She was at a nearby spa 5 months ago. Beautiful face and nice body. A little older, maybe 35 or 36. Lots of fun, 69 and everything. I wish she would shave her pussy, it wasn't overly hairy, but I just prefer shaved. Other than that she's a good choice in this area. I'll bounce back to Spa 63 over on Olive avenue this week. But I will come visit this girl again, because she is here for a month or 2.
-
12-15-25 15:10 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 271I've had one experience with them. It's an agency for sure. I was given an address to a two-star extended stay near Old Town. The provider was definitely Eastern Europe but with Asian genes. Spoke no English. She was wearing a white bikini. Very beautiful and a great body.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
The room was warm as the AC was not working. The bathroom was filthy and the shower was caked with dirt / grime.
The massage was meh. Lotion only. No conversation with her due to the language barrier. On the flip, no mutual touching at all. I don't even think she undressed Just jackhammered away. No shower obviously. As soon as I shot my load, she threw Kleenex at me and jumped on her phone. Awkward silence ensued until I got dressed and left. YMMV so good luck if you try it out.
-
12-15-25 15:09 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 336Latin Dolls
Stopped by and saw Penelope recently. She's a very light skinned Venezuelan. Curves are fantastic and lips are super nice. Big booty with a super clean and shaved smooth downstairs. I just booked a half hour with an option to extend but didn't need it. She got me going quickly without feeling rushed. She speaks Spanish but her English is good enough. I speak a little Spanish so communication was good. She takes directions well. Got hit up again for xtra $ on top of the rate. I was $240 all in for the BBBJ and cfs. Her BBBJ is quite goood. Not once did she drag teeth. Her tits are big and I engaged in some Russian. After some p2 p I covered up and went in. She felt nice so I went through the usual positions and ultimately finished in mish with some lfk sprinkled in. Overall I enjoyed it but not sure I'll be back. I'm not a wham bam guy. I like some foreplay and such and this place is business. So it's back to the AMP's for me unless they get someone in there that checks ALL my boxes.
-
12-15-25 13:12 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 123Slavic Touch Intel?
Any info for Slavic Touch? They have a lot of ads on PD and RR and use Telegram. They looked fake to me and the girls are TGTBT.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...le/SlavicTouch
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ale-74846.html
-
12-15-25 12:16 #16558Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Coco at Lucky Spa
Visited Lucky spa based on recent reviews and had a blast. Met a lady on the older side named Coco, but she still had plenty of sex appeal. If you're into more mature providers (think around 40's), she's a great gal. Her figure was still excellent despite being slightly older with fantastic C cups.
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
Didn't need to negotiate, she took my donation without any complaint. Got undressed and she was super playful handling the boys even while I was undressing. Did some more teasing then followed by a little direct fondling, by which time I was already getting pretty hard. She dropped down to her knees for a BBBJ which felt awesome and I just sat back and relaxed while I was enjoying her do her magic with her mouth and tongue.
I was ready to fuck so we slapped on the raincoat, went through a variety of positions, RCG, CG, and doggy where I pounded her until completion. Felt absolutely great, and she seemed to be having a good time and enjoying herself. On the way out, saw Judy looking very sexy who came out to shower me with hugs and kisses. Lucky spa seems to be showing a lot of promise lately and if they can keep up this quality of talent I'll be a happy repeat customer.
-
12-15-25 09:34 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 128Angela at Oasis
Made the trek to Oasis (51st and Northern) yesterday afternoon. Wish I would have stayed closer to home. Drew Angela at the door. Not bad looking, decent body, probably mid-30's. Got into the room, put the tip on the table. She walks in and I ask for a TS. Apparently, it's "broken. " Crap. That's the best part of this place.
Fine, I hope on the table and she starts a sub-par massage. Finally starts the teasing part which wasn't too bad. She tells me to flip and I opt for the whole thing. She leaves and comes back with "supplies. " First off, no BBJ, she puts some Saran wrap on my unit. WTF? Also, no 69. You can look but no taste. Her favorite word was NO. Anyways, we finally get to the main event which was less than enthusiastic.
Will not be going back to this place, sadly. Used to be almost as good as Big 6.
-
12-15-25 08:56 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 271You should go check out the Craigslist message board. This ad has been well discussed over the past few days.
Originally Posted by MrTightPants
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 01:57 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 155Linda. Infinity's Winter Wifey
It's a very relaxing Sunday, let's make it even more relaxing by heading to Infinity Spa. I got to meet the whole line-up, Mimi, Abby, Joy & Linda. They're all unique in their own way, blessed with the gift of life, making their way in the West and deserving of love and respect from everyone, including the best, like me.
Linda is cute at first glance, she was rocking some sandals and a black corset style dress, almost like the lingerie your wife wears when she's making it obvious it's time to rock her world. She walks very gracefully and I knew she was the one for the evening immediately. I asked if she remembers me which I don't think she did. I saw her back in April when I had my hair buzzed and we only did mutual massage and I wouldn't take it any further. I still tipped her good but I think it perturbed her because she wasn't use to a man resisting sex. I know I did a good massage because Momo came flying in the room wanting one next while I was kissing Dream who decided to come say hello looking fabulous in the best way she knows how, with her lips. I was going through a strange phase, retaining my energy in light of purifying my soul, an experiment if you will, in biochemical alchemy.
This time I handed her the whole stack of cash and told her "I'm here to fuck you. " The animal is back in full force but this animal can be kind and sensual. She comes back in the room and we completely skip any idea of a massage. I do recall her being skilled but it was GFE from the get-go. Lips, tongue, hands, hugs and a cute voice. The more I looked at her the more I realized she is actually HOT. She has beautiful eyes and eyebrows, natural lips, black hair, cute ears and a very open-mind to being spoiled physically. She is very, very calm, a Buddha empress in her state of zen. When her dress came off she's definitely blessed, her body is perfect, B / C endowment, slim waist and a true-to-form behind, legs with enough muscle to proportion the package and cute little feet to walk the earth.
She gave me an amazing BBBJ, super sensual and soft but perfect mouth control combined with her hand movement. There was never any teeth or discomfort and she never forced it all the way in, it was like floating on a cloud of pleasure. If that's what Heaven is like, please let me in. I thanked her for being such a sweetheart and before she lubed up I told her to wait and she knew what was going to happen next. She got comfortable and let me look over her body, legs open, completely exposed and trusting. She's a piece of art but her little love maker looked fantastic especially. Very petite, delicate and adorable, congruent with her soft expression and physical presence. She may have a wild side but tonight was made for the bliss of being wrapped in a warm blanket cuddling with your lover. I adored her body with kisses and licks like a gentleman, soft, slow and passionately tender. It was obvious she appreciated this approach, both due to the relativity of the moment in time of nature but also because she may be used to the how men normally present themselves in this business. I am a breath of fresh air for any woman when there is mutual attraction and chemistry.
She felt right at home when I got inside and we held each other and kissed as I just stayed still without moving my hips or pelvis. We were connected, that's all that mattered in the moment. Flashbacks of prior love surfacing in a new face, new body, new spirit in a strange distant land but it was perfect and meant to happen, as is everything. This was one of the most gentle sessions I've ever had, treating her like diamond glass I didn't want to crack but was reflective of the purest form of raw nature. She brought her legs together and I gave her just enough movement to stimulate each other without forcing, invading or switching the tempo of our journey. After a few minutes, her voice, her breathing, her clutching of my body told me she was on the edge of the precipice, ready to jump into the valley of bliss. I pushed in deep and we embraced hard and she shook her way into forgetting everything but that very all-encompassing feeling. "I cum, did you feel it?" she said. "Of course Baby, good girl" as we stared into each other's eyes and then continued to kiss while I let her soak in and enjoy the relaxing, good energy she was now melting into. A few more minutes passed and I started to flex my kegals to gauge her interest in continuing and she returned the squeeze while looking at me with big eyes and I told her "thank you for hugging me. " I didn't cum so I applied some movement and she was open to it but she was definitely consumed sexually. This was night-time so it could have been a busy day or she's just wired that way, not every girl can cum multiple times in one setting. I knew it was going to take me too long so I respectfully surrendered my attempt and she was willing to give me a HJ to bring me to culmination. I was hard the entire time, no issues with staying power but merely too much endurance for the allotted time and energy required. We tried for a few minutes but it still would have taken longer and I decided it was fine, let's just enjoy the good time we had without trying to force anything. She appreciated my restraint and peaceful constitution. It's about the journey, not the destination as they say.
We spent the whole hour without a massage, time sure does seem to fly when you are in tune to the rhythm and melody. I love my one-hour girlfriends. With the right girl, when there is mutual attraction and chemistry, it feels organic, fluid, unrehearsed and always leaves a lasting impression to cherish on my adventures. Linda was the one for me in that very moment and I will never forget. She said she is leaving tomorrow for shift change but if she is ever back on schedule I would happily see her again, especially in a more sexually charged, high hormonal period of time.
When I was leaving I got to meet a friend of the business. He's a great guy and it solidified my knowing that I am the best type of customer as I always come correct, with Love, Respect and the intentions of making everyone leave the interaction with a smile. I love you all at Infinity, infinitely.
Thanks Linda.










Reply With Quote






