Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 44200
-
12-16-25 22:03 #41695Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I stopped in for a goodbye session with Lumina yesterday and also got to meet Alice. She must have just arrived when I met her because she was still in street clothes so I did not get a good look at her body but yes her face was very cute. She was accompanied by either Mia or Mya, I couldn't quite understand, also in street clothes and just as cute.
Originally Posted by GloriaKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 20:48 #41694Senior Member

Posts: 1066My guess is the Chinese owner is using ChatGPT and then having the message converted into English with an American spin on it. This is the tip of the iceberg gentlemen.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 19:13 #41693Senior Member

Posts: 231Holiday visit
I'll be in the area next week looking to get away from the family. Much appreciated and thanks in advance if anyone can DM me info on OA or other recommendations.
CJ.
-
12-16-25 18:05 #41692Senior Member

Posts: 142New girl Iris at GG
Visited GG this morning and a new talent Iris answered the door. Took me to the first room on the right, took my hf and donation and she briefly left the room to get the supplies. She's young, has C cup tits that are very nice and well shaped, she looked super sexy. Skipped the massage as I always do, we start off with some lfk which led to dfk while undressing each other, she's a very good kisser. She pushed me on to the table and started her way down south, but not skipping to lick and suck my nipples. She finally make her way down to jr, licked and sucked everywhere until she swallowing jr full.
She had me lay down on the table and I pull her legs towards my up body and she knew to position herself to 69, she was tasty and her BBBJ skills almost made me explode in her mouth. She wraps me up, slowly inserted in cg, it was a good snug and felt incredible and this went on for awhile along with dfk. Switched to mish and paced myself so I don't finish too fast. She was squeezing her tits while I was gently playing with her nipples and her moans were getting louder and I was getting closer to pop. She must have known, because she was telling me cum for me baby and I exploded in the bag. Clean up, took my water and gone. Hf 50 + tip 150.
-
12-16-25 17:26 #41691Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542I been following what Admin on this exact topic, I just want to quote what he said about it, don't help train the AI, just report them as you see them. Hopefully admin will come fix said issue. There are thousands of us and only limited admins. To weed out the corruption, admin relies on us to help.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 17:00 #41690Senior Member

Posts: 57Angela Spa on Bristol up in Santa Ana
Now that's 360 cock worship. Charlotte was like this sexy ninja swiss army knife. Titts, nips, mouth, hands, legs, feet, all her body parts where used to stimulate me in different ways. No way I could hide the hot blood raging boner. The little things like one hand on the chest / shoulder, and the other hand teasing the nutts. I appreciate her effort on not letting anything get stale. Built up a lot of anticipation for a huge happy with the bbj. I made sure to also build up her tip accordingly. No regrets LOL. Would do again. Gg.
-
12-16-25 16:53 #41689Senior Member

Posts: 34In Lake Forest. Slip and slide milking
Hell yeah I'm going to spend my down time on some me time. Had high hopes from what a hommie said and Lake Forest Luxury Scalp on Muirlands did not disappoint one bit. The first good impression was that warm full on contact body hug. Got to get a feel of that Asian booty. Vibed for little and Isabella went to work. As for motivation, left some extra dough on the stand or whatever.
But for real, I'd say versatile on her skills. She knew when to go ham (broke some sweat), and scale it back when things were to intense.
My favorite part of the session was burrying my face in her knockers as she jerkin me away. At the end she topped it with ehr mouth and I splooshed my juices all over her. Felt great closing my eyes and relaxing as she was cleaning me up.
-
12-16-25 15:03 #41688Senior Member

Posts: 32Could you give me some directions? Where is OA Spa located? Thank you. I want to meet Amalia.
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 15:00 #41687Banned Member

Posts: 537I've seen that a couple were banned in the general discussion thread. But nothing in the parlor threads.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
Super easy to spot. First name, space last name usernames. A couple with regular usernames.
Obvious post farming responses to others reviewers posts. Something like " A great BBBJ is hard to find. I'll definitely be checking this spot out". Etc.
-
12-16-25 14:34 #41686Senior Member

Posts: 925I reported one like admin asked us to do.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 14:08 #41685Banned Member

Posts: 537Shill Accounts
Looks like the AI shill accounts have started posting. And I mean this in various USA forums I visit.
I spotted them a mile away. How come no one has spoken up?
-
12-16-25 13:09 #41684Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yes I was in that area also and called up!! Nobody by that name he must be the owner.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 12:35 #41683Senior Member

Posts: 1066Agreed. Been there and no one answers by that name and doesn't know anyone with that name. Nothing but old fat ladies.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 12:34 #41682Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Amelia at OA Spa
I called ahead and told them I was on my way. I arrived and Amelia was not busy. She was just my type. Young, beautiful with a sexy petite body. Long brown hair, full natural C cup tits, tight round ass and a trimmed pussy. Amelia approached me, gave me a hug and walked me to the room. Once in the room we started getting undressed. Amelia slipped out of her dress and helped me finish. I laid face down on the table and Amelia gave my ass a little squeeze as she made her way to the head of the table. She said I had a nice ass. She started massaging my shoulders and I reached up grabbing her ass and told her she has a nice ass too. She proceeded to work her way around my body hitting a few sore spots, then she started teasing rubbing her tits on my back moving down to my ass. She tickled my taint with her fingertips before raising my hips to give me a sensual rimming.
Amelia turned me over and we had a blue toast to freshen up. We kissed for a few minutes and then she floated down between my legs and started a great blowjob. I was semi hard at the time, but she had my cock standing at full strength within a minute. The condom went on and I mounted her classic missionary. She has a nice tight little pussy. I was impressed with her pussy control squeezing around my shaft as I stroked her. We went at it in a few positions. I got her to squeal a couple time, then asked to cum in her mouth. Amelia sat me down on the table, removed the condom and started sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. First slow and seductive transitioning into full on hardcore sucking. I blew my nut while looking directly into Amelia's eyes. That was an amazing finish.
We went to the shower for a nice soapy clean up and back to the room to dress. Amelia gave me a soft shoulder rub as I dressed. We said our goodbyes at the door and I left with a cool bottle of water. Amelia gets my highest recommendation. She is a must see girl.
-
12-16-25 11:36 #41681Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Iris at G & G Acupuncture in Orange
My sophomore visit to G & G went swimmingly. While I was impressed after my first visit with Candy a few weeks ago, my recent session with Iris cemented this place as one of my favorite spots (despite it being a little bit of a haul from my place in L. A.).
I called ahead to get the lowdown on the current lineup of girls. The mms offered Mandy and Iris, and once I heard Iris's stats 5 ft, 90 lbs, shaved kitty, mmCs, 23 year old I jumped at the chance to book an appointment with her. I wanted to see for myself how those Cs would look on such a tiny girl. I mean, really? Only 5 ft? Only 90 lbs? If these stats were accurate, I was confident this would be a memorable experience.
And it was.
I arrived at the agreed upon time (this place is definitely easier to find the second time around!) and made my way into the lobby. The mms, whose name I think is Angel, greeted me and led me to a room. On the way, I saw another girl who Angel identified as Mandy. I didn't get a super good look at her, but from what I could tell (cute, 5' 3") she looked worthy of a visit down the road.
Once in a room, Angel hooked me up with the usual start-up routine: a grab of the cock here; a kiss on the lips there. She bailed just as things were getting interesting, saying that Iris would be with me momentarily.
Iris entered wearing a tiny blue sun dress, and I couldn't have been more pleased. She's not only very pretty, but her body is, in my opinion, ridiculously hot. She is tiny with a set of killer tits. She introduced herself as I walked toward her and within seconds I had her against the wall. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth as I pulled up her dress to feel her sweet bald kitty with my right hand while feeling up her ample Cs with my left.
Soon I pulled her dress off completely and after enjoying some more DFK with my hands all over her, I allowed her to unfasten my pants. By this time I was rock hard, so I pressed down on her shoulders telling her it was time for her to pleasure my cock. I pulled my pants off, grabbed her throat softly with my left band while slowly sliding my cock into her open mouth with my right. She got busy with some impressive cocksucking with lots of BLS and eye contact. I couldn't resist holding her hair in a ponytail and lightly (and then not so lightly) facefucking her. She took it like a champ. But I wanted to get a better look at that kitty.
So, I had her hop up onto the table face down, ass up and made a meal out of her lovely kitty and pinwheel. Once she was good and wet I stood up and motioned for her to apply the bag, which she did with expert precision. Soon we were in standing doggie facing the mirror on the other side of the bed. I loved how tiny she was; her body is so light, it's so easy to manipulate. I flipped her over for some standing mish before joining her on the table for some serious pounding. I love it when they pur their arms back and let their tits sway back and forth; what a sight to behold Iris was. She made lots of eye contact, lots of sexy gestures with her tongue, lots of sexy moans.
I couldn't wait to blast a healthy load into her mouth, so I hopped off the table and had her get on her knees. I stretched her arms out along the edge of the table, pulled off the bag, and fucked her mouth while holding her head steady with my hands. Then I had her lick my balls while I worked up a load and soon shot several days worth of cum into her little open mouth while maintaining eye contact. It ran down her chin and onto to her luscious tits. I think I love her, LOL.
From there, it was all the usual business: hot towels, mouthwash, small talk. Mms had said she was 23. I buy it: it's possible she's mid to late 20's, but she's very young looking either way. She has a sweet smile and a gentile disposition that really does it for me. I like her little laugh. I will definitely be back for more.
After we had dressed, she led me down to the lobby and kissed me goodbye. And back into the real world I went.
Iris is a doll. I highly recommend seeing her.












Reply With Quote




