Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 44194
-
12-15-25 16:55 #41674Senior Member

Posts: 72Address?
Unable to contact them. Do you have any more details of where it is? Can't find anything through the link or on RM unless I'm blind.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 16:30 #41673Senior Member

Posts: 62Close enough.
Originally Posted by KingHarem
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:04 #41672Senior Member

Posts: 273Huntington Beach beauties
Glad I tried and came in her mouth!
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13299920.html
Anna was very beautiful. Long black hair. Nice perky tits.
$50 house fee plus $140. Great service. Not much massage but who are we kidding.
Juicy pussy.
-
12-15-25 13:23 #41671Banned Member

Posts: 537Moon Beauty Garden Grove. Anna
Dropped by to try out Anna. New girl in the rotation. Rotation seems a bit iffy recently. Looks like Mango is gone.
She's a pretty girl. Very nice lips and almost mixed looking. 5'5-5'6. 30's. Very nice slim curvy body with big very well done man made D cups. A nice ass and paired with a clean shaven V.
Massage was okay but tbh, skipable. Teasing after the hot towel wipedown was her rubbing her big titties on my back while moaning. The usual, but those nipples felt great grazing my back. Flip and motions if I want to fuck. Yes mam. Tip discussed and settled. Leaves the room to freshen up, comes back and starts with some immediate DFK. Then down to some Russian with them big tits. She starts working her way down to BBBJ but I tell her hold up, bring those titties up here and she places them on my mouth and I suck away. Then let her continue down to BBBJ which was a great. Lots of ball sucking too. I didn't even have to ask, she starts getting into 69 and man she's got a pretty pussy. I dine away. DATY DATO in 69. Cover and starts in ACG. I have her turn around for RCG so I could enjoy her booty. Then to doggy and pound there until I'm close. As I'm close to busting I pull out and ask for CIM. She obliges. Places those DSL on my cock and sucks away until I blow. She drains it all before grabbing her napkins and spitting it out. Looks and service checks out!
140 tip.
50 hhr.
-
12-14-25 10:37 #41670Senior Member

Posts: 224I'm not from around here, but prices are largely the same. Best bet is to find a spot that doesn't do FS. But really, almost any AMP will give you more than just a massage. I have gone to places that were supposed to be totally legit, and still gotten offered. Just go through the ads, text a bunch of places and ask how much a massage is. They'll send you the house fees. Then assume another 40-60 on top of the house fee. Some places will still take 40, but plan on 50-60.
Originally Posted by JS7256
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 10:35 #41669Senior Member

Posts: 1066Not the age as advertised? I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked!.
Originally Posted by YungRaggerJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 10:10 #41668Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Yea. I guess? She is a low tier atf for me atm, simply just because of the uncertainty. But there is a new gal that took a spot and slowly creeping up the tier list though.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 18:00 #41667Senior Member

Posts: 32Recommendation at ONEROMSA!
I want to go to ONEROMSA in Santa Ana. Who do you recommend? I'm looking for someone with good service and a friendly attitude. Preferably oriental Thanks!, 😈.
-
12-13-25 17:57 #41666Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 114Soft gentle Summer at Garden.
I got a few messages asking who I prefer, Susan or Summer, but since I hadn't tried Summer yet, I decided to find out so I could make my assessment.
I booked my appointment on Thursday night, and when I arrived, things seemed pretty quiet. Summer let me in, and she looked really good in that peach-colored dress. She has a very natural look, I think the term might be GND. Pretty face, nice smile, long black hair, natural C-cups, a little meat in all the right areas, a nice round booty, clean-shaven kitty, soft legs, and that pretty little golden anklet.
She's a little taller than Susan, maybe by an inch or two, and has a completely different demeanor, more soft, gentle, and slow-paced. Lots of kissing, I'd say GFE, compared to Susan's more high-energy, flirtatious style, with fierce sucking and fucking. Note: this is how Susan is with me; and I love it. But maybe some of you get a different version. Anyway, back to Summer: I booked the hour, so the house fee was $70 and the donation was $160. Very standard. We started with a massage and a nice, soft rim job to begin the fun. On the flip, she gave me a very good BBBJ, BLS, and rim combo. She doesn't have the DT skills developed yet, but she was able to give plenty of oral pleasure, flickering the sensitive areas of the head with her tongue while it was in her mouth, licking up and down the shaft, gracing the balls, and licking my ass. Her technique kinda reminded me of classic older Korean Suzane from Fullerton Spa from back in the day. Some of you might have had the pleasure of seeing her there, I've heard she's fallen off hard these days. But she was good with her mouth and honestly one of my old favorites. Anyway, sorry for the tangent.
Summer is great at providing similar oral service, and when it was time for the full fun, we covered up and went straight into standing mish. I knew that if I let her ride me at the beginning, I wouldn't last more than five seconds because she had me so close from that long BBBJ. When I entered her warm pussy, she felt incredible; tight, warm and she immediately said something I'll probably never forget: she told me I was "king size". Fuck, she was good for that. We went through all the moves, and I made sure to last as long as possible, taking short breaks and slowing down the pace to control the urge. She was sweet throughout, not rushing me, letting me fuck her for as long as I could hold.
The best position etched in my mind was doggy on the bed; she had that sexy arched back locked in, and her waist-to-hips ratio looked sensational. Her round Asian booty felt great to smack into while I pounded her pussy. We finished in standard missionary, with some DFK, as I rammed her deep and blasted away in the bag. She kept showering me with compliments and asking if all the girls there knew how good it was. Good cleanup, a long blow job at the end, she wasn't in any rush to get me out. I almost popped a second nut, but I was pretty drained. After a shower, we had a small chat about our plans for the holidays. She said she might go to Vegas and take some vacation.
Anyway, Summer is fun and offers a softer, more gentle GFE compared to Susan. She's really cute, and everything about her physical appearance seems natural. I recommend both. It all depends on what you're looking for. If I had another try, I'd definitely go with both at the same time. But I'm not sure if time will permit, since I think their last days at the spa are approaching on the 15th.
There you go, curious friends who asked me about these two girls, hope I could help. I didn't want to type this out multiple times through PM, so I hope you enjoyed the long read. Chiro out.
-
12-13-25 17:39 #41665Senior Member

Posts: 682 shot for same price? Hm. I think I might check this place out for that bargain.
Originally Posted by JerrySmi123
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 15:39 #41664Senior Member

Posts: 513Mandy fibs
I personally have experienced her fibs. I don't think she's into seeing same mongers too many times to be honest.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 15:06 #41663Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Classic AMP stuff, said she is available then when show up, give me the " oh you want to see other girls? I am off the clock these few days" bs.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 13:53 #41662Banned Member

Posts: 537Moon Beauty Spa Garden Grove. Mango
I saw Mango last time I was here with Mandy and she piqued my interest.
Beautiful girl. 25-30. Not early 20's as I originally thought. BODY. God damn. Model esque. She's tall. Thin. 5'7. Very Pretty face. Manmade B cups with nice big suckable nipples. TINY waist with hips and an ass. Smooth skin. Small tattoo on her stomach over what seems to be a bb scar. Skin still tight. Pretty tasty pussy that looks like a hamburger LOL. Thick pussy pads that I loved during 69.
Massage was alright. 6/10 (FS standards).
Teasing after massage was grinding her pussy on my back and rubbing her tits as well. Flip and no kissing. She hovered and put her tits on my face so I sucked. Big nipples. Then her turn. Nip suck down to BBBJ which was alright. Sensual, not sloppy or DT. 69 and the BJ got much better here. And I ate the pussy which I described up top. Yum. Long 69 sesh. Grabbed her cheeks as she has something to grab on to. Cover comes on and she starts on ACG. Then pulls forward and she liked that better. Tight. Then missionary but since no kissing, I opt for doggy. What a view. Tiny waist with her curves. I pound here and blow. She tightened her pussy. Probably acting or who knows. Anyways, a bit inexperienced but service was still good and she's beautiful.
Saw Ruby on the way out. And met summer. Summer was another tall girl. Like 5'7 and a half. Nice tits.
150 tip.
60 hr.
-
12-13-25 13:47 #41661Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13688 SKIN sophie
Been seeing a lot of hype around Sophie, so I pulled up. She greeted me at the door and led me into the first room, where we started talking business. I sent her the funds, she stepped out briefly, and came back almost immediately. She asked if I wanted two girls-I declined. While she was getting me ready, the other girl walked in and asked again if I wanted two girls.
I said no, and she left. That's when things really started to pick up. She started with a MID BBBJ I ask her for 69 and she gets positioned I start digging in on both holes and eventually I give her the tap. We start in missionary and that's when I immediately noticed this girl was not tight at all LOL I tried offering her a bigger donation to tear up her third eye but she declined I tried my best to finish in the hat but I couldn't she was to loose so I ask for a HJ and even then she couldn't deliver so I had to do it. Overall she's not the age the text message said LOL she's definitely around her early 30's but nonetheless she is pretty big boobs on a slender body she has a Bush and that's about it. Asa was way tighter imo and way shorter! I don't recommend coming.
-
12-13-25 13:04 #41660Regular Member

Posts: 1Cheapest place in OC for a HJ
I'm broke but tryna get in on the action. I'm not really looking for FS, but will take CBJ if offered. I'm more focused on the price though. What's the cheapest place you have seen for HJ? What about CBJ?










Reply With Quote





