Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 37335
-
12-16-25 08:09 #35535Regular Member

Posts: 10Scs?
What does SCS mean and what is address? I'm from out of state. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MichMan43
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 07:51 #35534Senior Member

Posts: 246Totally legit
Nothing other than a good massage is available here. Don't be fooled. S. C. S. Police come down hard on these places and don't tolerate brothels operating in their city.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 23:23 #35533Senior Member

Posts: 554Is that accurate? I thought she was part of Tropical, which was Touch and not much else.
Originally Posted by PantyLoverF
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 19:56 #35532Senior Member

Posts: 127Did it all?
Looks like a newer place. You did you see and what exactly was did it all?
Originally Posted by MichMan43
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 16:20 #35531Senior Member

Posts: 103With an IQ of 50 you expect people to believe that you're not mixing 2 different people up?
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
Can you use simp in sentence please.
-
12-15-25 16:05 #35530Senior Member

Posts: 39I wanted to try mali Thai in Southfield. Haven't yet but might when I'm driving by.
Originally Posted by MichMan43
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 16:03 #35529Senior Member

Posts: 39The only place I went too had a loofah hanging on the wall. Lmao. I brought an old one the next time but I forgot it there.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:09 #35528Senior Member

Posts: 144Just responding
Hey Heejunk, respectfully, and I mean that, you've been around a good while, but phuck that hall monitor simp prick.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:08 #35527Regular Member

Posts: 8Yoshi Thai
Has anyone been to Yoshi in SCS. I was near there to eat and went in. Expensive 90 $ 1 hr. I was a little drunk. Talked me in 1 and half. Then asking about tip. Well she did it all. So tip was based in already the cost. Wondering what other girls to see there.
-
12-15-25 12:49 #35526Senior Member

Posts: 924Rachel / Tiffany
You can both be right. Girls use multiple names. Now knock it off!!
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 11:49 #35525Senior Member

Posts: 103Which do you recommend for table showers?
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 11:09 #35524Senior Member

Posts: 113For those who are well traveled, are there any noteworthy AMPs down in KY or TN?
-
12-15-25 10:44 #35523Regular Member

Posts: 5Sometimes you roll the dice and lose. At least now we know to avoid that one.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 09:08 #35522Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage with lots of teasing
What's a good AMP where the girl does a lot of teasing and grazing before the flip? I'm not really looking for FS, just a HE. But I really enjoy the fondling of Jr. While I'm laying on my stomach. Most places I've been to do a little bit of teasing then they say "OK turn over".
-
12-15-25 08:47 #35521Senior Member

Posts: 100Carla
Hi,
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]
Carla is not FS, you can get a very nice BJ!








Reply With Quote



