Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 37344
-
12-15-25 16:03 #35529Senior Member

Posts: 39The only place I went too had a loofah hanging on the wall. Lmao. I brought an old one the next time but I forgot it there.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:09 #35528Senior Member

Posts: 144Just responding
Hey Heejunk, respectfully, and I mean that, you've been around a good while, but phuck that hall monitor simp prick.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:08 #35527Regular Member

Posts: 8Yoshi Thai
Has anyone been to Yoshi in SCS. I was near there to eat and went in. Expensive 90 $ 1 hr. I was a little drunk. Talked me in 1 and half. Then asking about tip. Well she did it all. So tip was based in already the cost. Wondering what other girls to see there.
-
12-15-25 12:49 #35526Senior Member

Posts: 926Rachel / Tiffany
You can both be right. Girls use multiple names. Now knock it off!!
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 11:49 #35525Senior Member

Posts: 103Which do you recommend for table showers?
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 11:09 #35524Senior Member

Posts: 114For those who are well traveled, are there any noteworthy AMPs down in KY or TN?
-
12-15-25 10:44 #35523Regular Member

Posts: 5Sometimes you roll the dice and lose. At least now we know to avoid that one.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 09:08 #35522Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage with lots of teasing
What's a good AMP where the girl does a lot of teasing and grazing before the flip? I'm not really looking for FS, just a HE. But I really enjoy the fondling of Jr. While I'm laying on my stomach. Most places I've been to do a little bit of teasing then they say "OK turn over".
-
12-15-25 08:47 #35521Senior Member

Posts: 100Carla
Hi,
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]
Carla is not FS, you can get a very nice BJ!
-
12-14-25 23:58 #35520Senior Member

Posts: 76Is Carla FS.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 20:12 #35519Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
12-14-25 14:42 #35518Senior Member

Posts: 1862A few years back I had an AMP lady use one of those lather building scrubbers. Felt like she was using a Scotch-Brite on me.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
The ones I frequent use a washcloth off the small shelf in the table shower room. One that I assume has been laundered.
-
12-14-25 13:25 #35517Senior Member

Posts: 39Table showers
There's just something special about getting a table shower. They use the sponge to wash your ass and turn around and wash your back with it. Then have you ever thought about how many other asses it has washed? Jesus the warts will be all over. FYI bring your own sponge.
-
12-14-25 13:09 #35516Senior Member

Posts: 612Healing Hands Spa
Went to Healing Hands Spa in Walled Lake off of Pontiac Trail yesterday. Thought I'd toft. $50 for hhr. Was told to get under the blanket. All the good stuff was covered up the whole hhr. Tried the leg rub, ass grab, etc and got no response. She stayed out of reach after that. Not a very good rub either.
-
12-14-25 11:52 #35515Senior Member

Posts: 112Carla $30 off on Saturday
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3155568
Originally Posted by Jackeye234
[View Original Post]
Maybe Carla will extend it to Sunday, perhaps they realize we all have Christmas gift shopping bills.
Jaidee (ferndale / royal oak), is she ever hard to get a response from texting?









Reply With Quote






