Escort Review: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 436 to 450 of 7575
-
12-26-25 17:52 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 119Tai Holistic Kissimmee
She is the girl in the pics, a little heavy set but still very cute and sexy in my opinion. A nice spot in downtown with ample parking.
Place is small, clean and safe. She is very nice, but fairly shy. Gave a very nice massage and on the flip got it done nicely. I tried using my charms as I watched her bite her lip while stroking my cock and you like it? She said yes, and I said then you should kiss it and she said I can't, sorry ugh. She said roaming was fine and keeps clothes on which I though was lame but went under the sports bra on those large mammories and nutted hard.
Again a good massage and great rates for what you get.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904394456.html
-
12-26-25 17:34 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 119Mariana. OBT
Struck out and looked for a massage place and seen her ads. She is real, very attractive with a blah normal massage and then the fact that I was massaging her too she asked me on the flip and I said yes of course.
I asked for full service and kissing but she was not down, but took off he shirt and I sucked on her medium size tits and then blew.
To me, an average time, she gets it done but did just enough, better out there.
The attractive red headed Latina mild was there too, smiles at me on the way out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/198512497
-
12-24-25 21:34 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 378Lake Eola Girl
Has anyone seen the girl that advertises under the resume section from time to time? Offers a BBBJ and swallow for 100 mario coins as always stated in her ads.
-
12-23-25 11:07 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 1669Yikes
All these girls don't get it.
Men don't like drama.
Either way if you are trying to see her or see her as a provider.
Stay away either way.
These gals will wake up years later and wonder why they are alone.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 10:48 #7136Senior Member

Posts: 187Karyn
Yeah out of service for me too. Idk what happened. That sucks. I just saw her about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 18:37 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 172TyphoonTarget
Check your DM's. Number out of service.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:07 #7134Regular Member

Posts: 15No teeth
How was it? LOL.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:01 #7133Regular Member

Posts: 15Karen
She is great! I just send you an inbox.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 12:57 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 118Meh. Is she talking about the dudes she jerks off or the ones she dates? Two different contexts. At the end of the day, no one is in this biz bc of its their passion to jerk off men for money.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:33 #7131Regular Member

Posts: 20"Men, please come to my excellent service. Men, I hate you" Marketing disaster.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 10:23 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 204Joanna. Manjacial - Manscape BEWARE
I cannot find her CL link and not sure if she still advertises or not. But I just want to make everyone aware this chick is in your local AWDTSG fb group. She's a pretty frequent commenter, has a lot of "points" on the group. She's out here "spilling the tea" on dudes. I have not seen her comment on the hobby. YET, but be careful as she could easily expose you to a SO if you have one.
I've seen a few of these girls in the FB group, villanizing men while at the same time profiting from this hobby. Anyway, just beware, you've been warned.
-
12-15-25 22:43 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 79Pics
Those are her pics? A reverse search showed some IG model it seemed of some note, or her doppelganger.
Originally Posted by HookMeUp33
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 19:03 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 110Valerie
I have seen her once. Massage was just average. She requests nude so, as she is working your back. Your hands can rub her legs to show intention. On the flip she removes top and bottoms and will give hahj. Any other requests are varied. I am scheduled to see her on Sunday to see how far I can go even though she mentioned to me that if I want BJ I have to bring cover and she does not do FS. Granted, any of these could change per tips.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 18:16 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 269Sorry her many many years ago when she was in metro west. She was FS back then. Sweet girl and had a rocking body but that was nearly a decade ago.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:40 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 44Has anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...902502203.html
Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.













Reply With Quote





