Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 203 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 3035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    On purpose

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    I actually did that on purpose. This board is frustrating, very not responsive. I want to say her name was Stacy? And no it's Fredericksburg.

  2. #2719

    Batman gif goes here

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. But where is she?
    "WHERE IS SHE".

    I want to guess he may be referencing Fuji, but it could be anywhere.

  3. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Thanks. But where is she?

  4. #2717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    New girl

    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.

  5. #2716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    This girl. This girl sucks. Ridgewood center in Lake Ridge AMP

    Obviously the best compliment for this petite Chinese gem going by Mia. I had some choices at Dale Massage and thank you Jesus that I picked a good one.

    Quiet, bit reserved, but still very professional in the greetings. But damn. After getting that all out of the way she really let loose.

    Hair tied up, and she was bending and moving in very impressive ways. She had some sparkly glitter on her boobies. Of course I stuffed my face in them. Smelled like sweet vanilla.

    She got a slim bod, but man those delicate looking hands are deceiving. Mia knew how to shift gears and give that extra elbow grease.

    And of course, she sucked so good. No nibble, no teeth, but just alot of DSL, and that eye contact was hypnotizing. Fobby accent but it was hot hearing that as she was encouraging me to just let go and feel good.

  6. #2715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    It's further

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello all and Happy Holidays. I unexpectedly have to travel up to Fredericksburg from Richmond tomorrow, and I am searching through the forum for recommendations. I just saw a post about Fuji that looks very promising. Whether it is massage or provider, I am looking for Asian or White, shorter, with large naturals (or those that at least feel natural). As to age, 20's to 30's is fine. I'm good for HE, BBBJ or FS. As long as she fits the bill, the end result is up for discussion. What places and therapists / providers do you recommend?

    Thank you in advance!
    Only bad part is in Stafford which is further.

  7. #2714

    Cherry or Yoyo

    To each his own. Just walk out if you don't like their appearance.

  8. #2713

    Fuji or other MP Recommendations

    Hello all and Happy Holidays. I unexpectedly have to travel up to Fredericksburg from Richmond tomorrow, and I am searching through the forum for recommendations. I just saw a post about Fuji that looks very promising. Whether it is massage or provider, I am looking for Asian or White, shorter, with large naturals (or those that at least feel natural). As to age, 20's to 30's is fine. I'm good for HE, BBBJ or FS. As long as she fits the bill, the end result is up for discussion. What places and therapists / providers do you recommend?

    Thank you in advance!

  9. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did. She looked pretty good too. I hope to get there soon, wast just hoping to get her name so I could make an appointment.
    Did anyone end up getting her name.

  10. #2711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    My. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Following up to my question.
    Everyone gets different services. Go, find out if you click and ask. You're pretty much guaranteed to leave happy.

  11. #2710

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS?
    Following up to my question.

  12. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    I swung by there today around 11:30 only to find not one but two squad cars parked there. I made a slow you-turn out. In my way out, I watched as a well put together Asian woman slowly strolled her way across the back end of the spaces. Good for her that she slipped out probably.
    I just drove by the Garden at 5:30 pm. They are open and everything looks normal.

  13. #2708

    Green Garden Gone?

    I swung by there today around 11:30 only to find not one but two squad cars parked there. I made a slow you-turn out. In my way out, I watched as a well put together Asian woman slowly strolled her way across the back end of the spaces. Good for her that she slipped out probably.

  14. #2707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Is there a Woodbridge section? I missed it.
    Northern Virginia is the one, way more active.

  15. #2706

    Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    You posted on the wrong board, This is Fredericksburg, not Woodbridge.
    Is there a Woodbridge section? I missed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape