Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 37370
-
12-16-25 08:40 #35675Senior Member

Posts: 104Kova Kitty
Has anybody recently dreamed with her and how was the experience? I would like to pull the trigger but she always either be in Sandston or Williamsburg and I want to now if it's worth it before I take the drive.
TIA!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...r/376478636473
-
12-15-25 20:52 #35674Senior Member

Posts: 98Lynchburg Michelle
Michelle is needing help and is looking for old and new friends. SM interested in meeting her, send me a PM.
-
12-15-25 08:29 #35673Regular Member

Posts: 3Hmu
Please pass on her number.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-15-25 08:24 #35672Regular Member

Posts: 3Hmu
Can you send me her number.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 08:12 #35671Senior Member

Posts: 231Becky
Becky needs help paying with her rent this morning so if you have her number just hit her up but if you don't have it just hmu.
-
12-14-25 22:03 #35670Senior Member

Posts: 121Chelsea
I'll take her number if you're still sharing!
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 14:31 #35669Senior Member

Posts: 1775I've seen her off and on for years and right now her body is in the skinny curvy sweet spot. Small but perky tits and good ass.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 12:35 #35668Senior Member

Posts: 223Re: Tit Tats
Although I like the art, I am not into tats on someone I'm with, although I can deal with them. If I'm looking around, I'll almost always pass when I see large tats on the breasts, ass, neck, face, an / or the entire back. Breasts should be left in their natural state to enjoy (in my opinion).
Originally Posted by GizmoTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 08:32 #35667Regular Member

Posts: 7Chelsea
Please pass on her number.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-13-25 22:37 #35666Senior Member

Posts: 106I remember seeing this post previously. Maybe even several years ago. She is my type so I'm pretty sure there was an issue or I would've been putting her in my rotation. But my god if you do please report back. I'm also gunna make contact see what happens Goodluck be careful.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 21:36 #35665Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Chelsea
Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.
-
12-13-25 16:47 #35664Senior Member

Posts: 63Has anyone seen this girl? I feel like I've seen her posted in here but I can't find it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/760918851321
-
12-13-25 15:23 #35663Senior Member

Posts: 66Avoid Chester this weekend
I will start by saying this is PURELY OBSERVATIONAL, however drove by a spot in chester on west hundred with a day in the name and there were TONS of undercovers and white explorers at a skating rink magically positioned by that and a few more of the known locations. I'm thinking theyre doing a holiday cleanup so keep that in mind and keep yourselves out of cuffs this Christmas.
-
12-13-25 10:18 #35662Senior Member

Posts: 484Tats on tits
It's not my thing but it isn't a deal breaker either. Attitude and physique are what make my engine.
Originally Posted by GizmoTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 09:29 #35661Senior Member

Posts: 106Pass
Wants a deposit? Nobody should even be thinking sending this. I'm guessing you will never even get to touch her. And if you by some miracle you did flat flabby ass and bad attitude and 100 rules makes for an unsatisfactory date. Pass as should everyone.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






