Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 8731
-
12-14-25 20:54 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Lala aka Sasha
Has her services improved since she's gotten out? It's been awhile since I've seen her and her habits became more and more priority over quality service. It had never been as good as when Jasmine introduced her to me for a doubles. Body in the ad pics looks good, but I prefer the experience I had early on a few years ago.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
Is that even her OF in her ad? Girl in profile pic doesn't look like her and diff tatts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...4/756685255746
475-XXX-9462
203-XXX-3214
-
12-14-25 19:26 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 223Sasha / Lala
Any update on Sasha? Has she thinned out any since her release from York? She was so fkn hot before she got locked up. I've delayed seeing her, I couldn't deal with a plump Sasha.
-
12-12-25 10:18 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 56Harsh
Too each their own obviously but if she's got skills and is reasonably sane, I'd happily accept a $70 BBBJCIM (spit) from her.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Physically she reminds me of my one time fav, Ricki from Bridgeport.
-
12-12-25 09:08 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 886I guess toss on some symphony of destruction and go to town?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 22:13 #8322Banned Member

Posts: 495Haha!
God Damn she does!
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Megadeath sucks too.
-
12-10-25 08:33 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 886Christ she looks like dave mustane. WTF is going on with skip lately. Just terrible.
Originally Posted by JayBird75
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 15:43 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 28You can find her from time to time walking the streets up and down Kimberly as well as posting. Don't know much about where she's stayng. Decent job polishing the knob, finish on face.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 14:40 #8319Regular Member

Posts: 3I know I don't post often, but I saw Masian back in early 2023. She does everything covered, but allows Greek and ATM. I got her to take the cover off to jerk me off, but that was all.
Originally Posted by TravProf
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:29 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Rose - New Haven
Rose
Originally Posted by Mm2245
[View Original Post]
Not much intel. I haven't seen her. Think she went by another name and had some habits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/531269510907
203-XXX-8555
Dropping name, pics, and number for easier identification.
-
12-07-25 13:15 #8317Senior Member

Posts: 40Any information on this one?
-
12-06-25 12:00 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 329Stay away. My best advice. Quick. Concise. Just do not even bother.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 19:31 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks Donny. Gives me a little more insight but still apprehensive. If I end up going for it. I will share my experience.
-TP.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 19:27 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Masian Doll
Masian Doll.
Originally Posted by TravProf
[View Original Post]
I have not been with her. Based on other reviews, she is real and travels between CT, NY, and RI. She has mixed reviews but mostly positive on the T site and EC site. People also report repeating with her. There are reports of a black guy involved and involved on her Fetlife profile. She doesn't like to text, so she will ask you to call her. Video call verification is required to meet. First meets tend to frustrate clients as she incrementally gives direction to her room. i.e. address, floor, room next door as you approach each to get next step. She also has rules but things appear to loosen up on successive meets.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059
https://hot.com/us/ct/new-haven/esco...00-8257/m-OktY
959-XXX-5466
213-XXX-8257
-
12-05-25 18:56 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 47Masian
Evening gents,
Been looking at Masian but haven't committed yet. Its about an hour hike so I'm reaching out for feedback on any experiences before I commit. I've tried searching for reviews, but the only data I found were 2 other gents who've asked about her, but no replies. I know she posts on and off, trynna visit her before she disappears again. Inbox is open too. TIA.
Here's the link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059
Stay safe gents.
-TP.
-
12-05-25 15:15 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw her two years ago at the three judges motel. I never reported because it was for me a real low point in the hobby Her pictures looked better then then the person I saw. She tried to get me aroused by doing a strippers dance but it didn't work. She stated that she could deepthroat but couldn't even come close to that. I asked her how she could stay it the motel it didn't even have towels it was a really bad experience for me I get that we all have different tastes in women but this one made me really sad. I found her to be an old washed up stripper Drug addict who was probably ok 30 years ago.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






