Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 583 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8313

    Masian

    Evening gents,

    Been looking at Masian but haven't committed yet. Its about an hour hike so I'm reaching out for feedback on any experiences before I commit. I've tried searching for reviews, but the only data I found were 2 other gents who've asked about her, but no replies. I know she posts on and off, trynna visit her before she disappears again. Inbox is open too. TIA.

    Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059

    Stay safe gents.

    -TP.

  2. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/551493337277
    203-XXX-6227

    No much intel. Just adding details for future search. Phone number resolves to a Gary on cashapp. CT judicial shows associated records for Gary.
    I saw her two years ago at the three judges motel. I never reported because it was for me a real low point in the hobby Her pictures looked better then then the person I saw. She tried to get me aroused by doing a strippers dance but it didn't work. She stated that she could deepthroat but couldn't even come close to that. I asked her how she could stay it the motel it didn't even have towels it was a really bad experience for me I get that we all have different tastes in women but this one made me really sad. I found her to be an old washed up stripper Drug addict who was probably ok 30 years ago.

  3. #8311

    Scarlett - New Haven / East Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping someone has the 411 on her. I'm definitely interested in seeing her god knows my weakness is a MILF with a phat ass. If anybody can help me out with any information, it would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairfield/female-escorts/experience-real-satisfaction-h/551493337277
    Scarlett

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...h/551493337277
    203-XXX-6227

    No much intel. Just adding details for future search. Phone number resolves to a Gary on cashapp. CT judicial shows associated records for Gary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4143.jpg‎   IMG_4144.jpg‎   IMG_4145.jpg‎   IMG_4146.jpg‎   IMG_4147.jpg‎  

    IMG_4148.jpg‎   IMG_4149.jpg‎   IMG_4150.jpg‎   IMG_4151.jpg‎   IMG_4152.jpg‎  


  4. #8310
    Was hoping someone has the 411 on her. I'm definitely interested in seeing her god knows my weakness is a MILF with a phat ass. If anybody can help me out with any information, it would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairfield/female-escorts/experience-real-satisfaction-h/551493337277

  5. #8309
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. I was a fan until she left me waiting for an hour in September and then a few weeks later blew me off for an appointment. Then texted to apologize and meet up later, I agreed and got no replies. Another great girl spiraling into the abyss. ??
    Not sure about her. Seems live everything is an upcharge, even touching her boobs. 1. 5 to walk in the door for a QV and the up charges are in increments of 1. No thanks. Also has an ongoing / pending case. She's pretty hot lookin but given all variables I'll pass. Unless anyone has some positive feedback.

  6. #8308

    Dahl and Jazmine OF??

    Hello.

    Jasmine / Jazz not Dahl, unfortunately Jazmine has followed Dahl down the Junkie hole.

    Dahl was great 4 years AGO DEMONS ARE TO STRONG NOW.

    Mia seems to be spiraling as well.

    Good hunting.

  7. #8307

    Stephanie

    Saw her when she was living at M6 in Wethersfield, room was packed with her belongings, at that time no BF.

    She is tall & used to advertise "Mom bod" if I remember correctly.

    Reports of BBFS w CIP are accurate & she will give you a gummy BBBJ if you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Looks to be new. Quoted 1.0 for qv bbfs cardate. In New haven close to Hamden. Address given is for a sober house hence the curfew of 9p and no incall. No name in ad but phone resolves to a cashapp acct for a Stephanie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/613711858137
    860-XXX-9761

    update: intel provided by another monger said she is known as Amazon in the Hartford forum and known for bbfs with no upcharge.

  8. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Looks to be new. Quoted 1.0 for qv bbfs cardate. In New haven close to Hamden. Address given is for a sober house hence the curfew of 9p and no incall. No name in ad but phone resolves to a cashapp acct for a Stephanie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/613711858137
    860-XXX-9761

    update: intel provided by another monger said she is known as Amazon in the Hartford forum and known for bbfs with no upcharge.
    She is legit and a nice person. I met her on fetlife years ago and have had some great times. I've never seen her for a donation though or have any clue what she's been up to since we last hung out.

  9. #8305

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Looks to be new. No name in ad but phone resolves to a cashapp acct for a Stephanie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/613711858137
    860-XXX-9761
    "Amazon woman" in the Hartford thread. Post #27379.

  10. #8304

    Stephanie aka Amazon

    Anyone seen this one yet? Looks to be new. Quoted 1.0 for qv bbfs cardate. In New haven close to Hamden. Address given is for a sober house hence the curfew of 9p and no incall. No name in ad but phone resolves to a cashapp acct for a Stephanie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/613711858137
    860-XXX-9761

    update: intel provided by another monger said she is known as “Amazon” in the Hartford forum and known for bbfs with no upcharge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4031.jpg‎   IMG_4033.jpg‎   IMG_4032.jpg‎   IMG_4034.jpg‎   IMG_4035.jpg‎  

    IMG_4036.jpg‎   IMG_4037.jpg‎   IMG_4038.jpg‎  

  11. #8303

    Vanilla Creme

    Quote Originally Posted by Wavehaven203  [View Original Post]
    Really? What was so bad about it?
    Constant interuptions (knocks on the door, checking phone), no engagment (dead fish). Maybe I caught her on a bad day.

  12. #8302

    Any intel on this BBW?

    Has anybody seen this woman? Mature BBW. Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/232808263565

    475-XXX-9854.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1088.jpg‎   IMG_1086.jpg‎   IMG_1087.jpg‎  

  13. #8301

    Vanillla

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Juicy.

    Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
    https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
    203-XXX-2779

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.
    Really? What was so bad about it?

  14. #8300

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Juicy.

    Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
    https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
    203-XXX-2779

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    How's the service for this one though?

  15. #8299
    DreamWalker22
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.
    It's a shame when someone with so much potential goes down a bad path.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape