Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 58860
-
12-15-25 10:46 #54510Senior Member

Posts: 549Meiji Website
Meiji118.com
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
Best way to contact them is through WhatsApp or WeChat. Phone number is on the website.
-
12-15-25 06:38 #54509Senior Member

Posts: 346Passing through
Woke up early and looking over the posts and had a good LMAO. BooBoo24 great reviews. I was laughing because Orlando is on my travel route starting Jan and I'm very ready. Actually the LMAO part came when I saw your service rating of 3/5 in a session that included FIA and all kinds of craziness, then I read your second post and realized the 3/5 was amazing but the second visit was off the charts.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
It seems Orlando has 10 choices, at least, for similar service. Good Stuff.
-
12-15-25 01:20 #54508Senior Member

Posts: 418Sasa at Missly
Wanted to investigate to see if Sasa was in fact at Missly...can confirm!
Crystal with the greet, short hair, good English, tight body, tatted up. I ask for Sasa, but she says to try her. Now, there are many reasons for this, maybe it's her turn, maybe Sasa is tired, maybe Crystal needs to practice. But I always find it funny when I ask for a girl and the girl I'm asking is adamant that I try her. You would think that girl is going to bring her A-game, right? Why else?
Crystal wants to TS, which is fine, but I usually pass. It's good, nothing special. Back to the room. But the menu was limited. Ask her nicely for a change and to her credit, she had no problem.
Enter Sasa. Fucking dammit. She's got a tight beige dress on...it's so hot. She smiles at me and it's on. Crystal is standing there like, is she okay? Leave please. Sasa is fucking phenomenal. So fucking hot. She's GND hot. She had on red lipstick this time, looked slutty. I like her unslutty, wiped that off.
We makeout, DATY for a looong time. Gusher. Her natty little Cs are killer! And she has some bush now, I love it! She would grab my hands and put them places on her body when she would get going.
Flipped her to DS but DATO, this got crazy. She reached back and grabbed her cheeks, opened them further spreading her asshole so I could tongue-fuck her deeper. Then her body quivered. I raised up, wrapped up, and put it in her.
DS was intense, she wanted to watch in the horizontal mirror so she reached back and grabbed my arm and looked over to watch her tits bouncing and give us both a better view while I railed her.
Standing mish was intense and hot, full makeout and I'd pull back and cradle her head to watch me fuck her, she fucking loved it! I went for about 10 min, but it's hard to last with her tight pussy and hot-ass body. And those little Cs jiggling. Fuck!
When I got close, she dropped to catch my load in her mouth. Fun! After we cleaned up, she went to change the sheets, but then she just dropped down on her elbows, fully clothed at this point. She was worn out.
I'm like are you okay? All she could muster was a thumbs-up and a grin. "You are number one," she said. So I said how many? With that, she jumped up and ran over to me and said, "3!" And then she proceeded to explain when and how. Hahaha!
She said, "First one here..." and she reached back and tapped her asshole. She fucking came when I was tonguing her ass in DS...that's fucking hot!
Won't bore you with the rest.
Beauty = 5/5; Personality = 5/5; GFE = 5/5; Service = 5/5; Recommend = Yes!
Peace!Last edited by BooBoo24; 12-15-25 at 01:27. Reason: Punctuation and spacing
-
12-15-25 00:20 #54507Senior Member

Posts: 418Angela at Tokyo (Crystal)
Had a meeting in Melbourne on Friday and have one in Jax on Monday, so had to hit Magic City "on the way".
First stop is always Tokyo, greeted by Jenny (Candy) with a sheepish grin. She grabs my arm and throws me in a room, following her is Angela. She is all smiles and bubbly, it's late and I love it!
Angela walks up to me and LFK, Jenny leaves. I ask her if she remembers me, we had some wild times when this joint first opened...or at least got taken over by the best management. Back in Jan of 2024 you could have a field day with the hottest girls and it was never busy...never. Angela rained cum on me and Mina and Summer back then and we would all just lay and talk.
BUT, fast-forward to today! She looks a little confused, but makes out with me anyway. Really long. It got intimate for a long while, really slow and super hot. Put her on the table for DATY, super wet...super fun!
When I put it in her standing mish she raised up and looked at me in my eyes and goes, "Oh yes, I remember your hard dick, I remember you." So we had a conversation about it. Hahaha! Which is totally hilarious because I was pumping her and she was breath-talking. Eventually she grabbed my ears and pulled me to make out with her. Yum!
Doggie is fun with her, that ass is sublime...got her squelching good. She wanted a 69 finish, so I entertained that no problem. Curled my arm around her ass cheek to tickle that other hole. She reached back with her finger and a lube swipe, so FIA while she aggressively mouth-fucked Jr.
She hopped off and dropped to her knees, I sat up and she jerked my dick toward her face and said, "Yes, come on my face." Her tongue was outstretched, but right when I was about to blow she started looking for something on the ground. I blew all over the place, just not in her mouth. Bummer finish.
No waterworks for your boy this trip, but it was late and she was likely squozen for the day. Hahaha! She told me to visit her one more time before I left.
Beauty = 4/5; Personality = 4/5; GFE = 3/5; Service = 3/5; Recommend = Yes
Peace and love!Last edited by BooBoo24; 12-15-25 at 00:26. Reason: Punctuation and spacing
-
12-14-25 18:15 #54506Senior Member

Posts: 35Meiji
Do anyone know if Meiji includes Bbj on their prices? I contacted them and the answer was Bbj will be an extra tips $$ two coins extra??
-
12-14-25 17:09 #54505Senior Member

Posts: 127Royal Relax
Tried this place today before watching football at Twin Peaks across the street. No sign of extras, lady was ancient And kept everything well draped. Massage itself was a solid 8/10 though.
Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 16:27 #54504Senior Member

Posts: 549Lily at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Lily. She is a cute young woman from Tokyo. Estimated age early 20's. Estimated height 5'4". Fit and curvy body. Breasts that felt natural. Large Bs or small Cs. Smooth and soft skin. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Friendly but doesn't speak English well. We were able to communicate the basics with occasional help from her phone app translator.
Did the pre coital cleaning shower and then to the bed. Began with a lengthy DATY and proceeded to 69, DATO, CG and MISH. Lily was patient with me as this old timer didn't have the same stamina on the second leg of back to back (Sat and Sun) Meiji visits. Lily also had the line of the day. I was performing DATO and, after a while, she flinched a bit but didn't say anything. She held the phone while I said "if something is uncomfortable, please tell me an I'll stop" and her translated response was "I didn't say no, did I?" I appreciated her humorous response and it was back to DATO and the rest.
There was no time for any post coital cuddling or conversation as I used up most of my time on the front end. Took a brief clean up shower and Lily walked me to the door. I enjoyed my time with Lily and I think you will enjoy visiting her as well.
-
12-14-25 09:17 #54503Senior Member

Posts: 255Lily
How good was her english?
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 07:15 #54502Regular Member

Posts: 12Thank you for the review
Does she offer any up grade menu? Bb? Or videos? And what av she was in? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 06:25 #54501Senior Member

Posts: 346Now that's Commando style
Did I read that correctly? DATO with no table shower? Your really going for the GND / GFE. Your a pure savage, love it.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 23:21 #54500Senior Member

Posts: 160Thanks
Oh, ok, Bill, thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by BigBill
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 23:02 #54499Senior Member

Posts: 176The lawn game where you hit balls with mallets is croquet.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
Crochet is similar to knitting in that they both involve making things out of yarn, but they are different. Crochet uses a hook, while knitting uses a pair of needles.
-
12-13-25 22:00 #54498Senior Member

Posts: 140I had seen some gr was t reviews on Meiji.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
What is the website and what is the best website / way to contact?
Pm me if that is easier.
Thanks.
-
12-13-25 19:10 #54497Senior Member

Posts: 854re: Orchid on Oakridge
That is the correct location. All the signs out front still say M&Y. 240 total for an hour, 2 pops included. Don't expect any sort of massage though. It's a FS joint. You might get one at the end to fill out the hour, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by DeWitt1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 18:58 #54496Senior Member

Posts: 160Venus spa- May
So, yesterday afternoon, I had the pleasure of meeting May. We went straight to the room and I donated the standard 240 for the hour. We skipped the ts, the floor in the ts room is atm a slipping hazard, there's a maintenance work order in place, it might take awhile to repair it. Once in the room, we undressed and she started a nice, lengthy bbj, then switched to another lengthy 69, dato, then onto doggy, back to bbj, then back to 69, where I finished cim. After we dressed, she gave me a hot towel and a small bottle of high quality h20, I also grabbed a mint on the way out.
May is recommended, she has nice big boobs, not sure if natural, but, they sure look like it, next time I think I'll try Chole. However, May suggested there will be new girls coming on Tuesday the 16th. So, atm, May and Chloe are present, but might be gone by then.
As always, monger on, monger safe, I'm out.












Reply With Quote




