Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 58910
-
12-05-25 16:49 #54425Senior Member

Posts: 257Tiffany
Agree. Great service just not sure she is there right now.
Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 16:28 #54424Senior Member

Posts: 257Venus
Has anyone tried May or Chloe there?
-
12-05-25 16:00 #54423Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Tiffany is the one to see at 5 star
I can only vouch for Tiffany at 5 star, guaranteed fun time. Have yet to try any of the other girls but also curious if anyone had any intel to share.
Originally Posted by JaxAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:15 #54422Senior Member

Posts: 25How is talent at five star?
Not seeing any recent comments on five star on east side, visiting today from out of town and heard Josie and jersey are working there today. Never heard those names before. Anyone have experience with them? Looks and talent etc? Thanks.
-
12-05-25 09:23 #54421Senior Member

Posts: 123054356
Here it is.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 08:50 #54420Senior Member

Posts: 456Post 54356
Is about meiji and made NO mention of rates. What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by BigBill
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 08:33 #54419Senior Member

Posts: 39In the immediate LBV area on L1 shops. Royal Relax has some L1 reviews. It is in the plaza with Hooters. Not too far on 53X is Eastern Massage. Another L1. If you cut over to International Drive, QQ there is FS.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 07:50 #54418Senior Member

Posts: 854re: Trying to go back in the game
In no particular order:
Originally Posted by TickleMyElmo
[View Original Post]
Orchid (aka M&Y) on Oakridge. One block west of Rio Grande.
Crystal (aka Tokyo) on John Young. 2 blocks north of the 417.
5 Star on East Colonial. At the corner of Colonial and Knight Ave.
-
12-05-25 07:36 #54417Senior Member

Posts: 176Answered by the OP in post 54356.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 22:53 #54416Senior Member

Posts: 100Miaomiao
Had a nice visit with MiaoMiao at Meiji today. She's the first provider I've seen from China with this agency as opposed to the usual Japanese providers. As others have noted, it's a different experience. Not bad, just different. She speaks really great English, great personality, and very sweet. She certainly prefers a gentle experience from anyone visiting her, which is fine with me. I enjoyed our time.
-
12-04-25 21:09 #54415Senior Member

Posts: 1230Meiji
Been a while since I hooked up at meiji, this would be worth checking out.
Originally Posted by Iplay863
[View Original Post]
Site says she here till the 10th, thanks for review!
-
12-04-25 18:15 #54414Senior Member

Posts: 629Who baby. And the amount you parted with for this 2/3 to 1 was?
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 16:50 #54413Senior Member

Posts: 144No I get it. And I was good. Not happy in my dream. But hey when it goes south like that there's hardly any recovery for me. When I'm done I'm done. Again I totally understand YMMV. And I wasn't upset that I was passed off. It happens sometimes and you have to roll with it or move on.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
12-04-25 16:49 #54412Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Fuck yeah! That's how you do it! These sessions always happen when you least expecting it.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 16:27 #54411Senior Member

Posts: 386Lake Buena Vista
Going to be in the area for a week. Droping the grandkids off at Disney World. Looking for a good massage spa close to Lake Buena Vista.













Reply With Quote




