Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 338 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    I agree she fits the criteria listed.

  2. #4855

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovan39  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any Filipinas worth mentioning on here?
    I need this info too LOL come on yall!

  3. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Colleagues, I recently lost my favorite provider (she was getting way too attached to me) and I am looking for another one. I am interested in finding a nice looking (doesn't have to be a top model) woman between 30 and 50, independent, who doesn't cost a fortune (let's say $300/350) and who can become a reliable monthly fuck. Nothing weird, CFS is fine, nice location, GFE. Any recommendation?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla 350 1 hour GFE.

  4. #4853

    Filipinas

    Has anyone seen any Filipinas worth mentioning on here?

  5. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Colleagues, I recently lost my favorite provider (she was getting way too attached to me) and I am looking for another one. I am interested in finding a nice looking (doesn't have to be a top model) woman between 30 and 50, independent, who doesn't cost a fortune (let's say $300/350) and who can become a reliable monthly fuck. Nothing weird, CFS is fine, nice location, GFE. Any recommendation?
    Just curious, who's the the provider that you don't want to see anymore?

  6. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    We really need a designated thread for these listcrawler Colombians. They really are a great deal. Most of them in my experience have been full GFE for 150-200/ hour. I don't have unmoderated status. So, I can't start the thread. Any volunteers?
    A List crawler thread or a STG thread would be great. I didn't know only moderators could start a thread until I tried.

  7. #4850

    Reliable Monthly Fuck?

    Colleagues, I recently lost my favorite provider (she was getting way too attached to me) and I am looking for another one. I am interested in finding a nice looking (doesn't have to be a top model) woman between 30 and 50, independent, who doesn't cost a fortune (let's say $300/350) and who can become a reliable monthly fuck. Nothing weird, CFS is fine, nice location, GFE. Any recommendation?

  8. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Probably only fans scams that's going around.
    Thanks! Yeah, this had red flags written all over it.

  9. #4848
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here ever seen a provider from onsite? Some of the rates there seem too good to true. Unless the rates on website is just the introductory rates.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/579513/annakrs
    Probably only fans scams that's going around.

  10. #4847

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    We really need a designated thread for these listcrawler Colombians. They really are a great deal. Most of them in my experience have been full GFE for 150-200/ hour. I don't have unmoderated status. So, I can't start the thread. Any volunteers?
    Surprised that we don't have one already. I have seen more big booty latinas that I can count, killer bodies for 100-120 QV, 150-200 HHR most of them bbj, its great. Only downside is if you love getting head. I have yet to meet a Latina who gave me head for more than 5 minutes, they always ask if you are ready 3 minutes in. Also feels super robotic its all business wit these girls they clearly don't want to spend any time with you. I had girls answer phone calls while jumping on my d LOL.

    I always say it you want girls that look good Latinas, if you want good service Asians. If you want good head black girls. White girls are a waste of time all have GPS.

  11. #4846
    Has anyone here ever seen a provider from onsite? Some of the rates there seem too good to true. Unless the rates on website is just the introductory rates.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/579513/annakrs

  12. #4845

    Proper Colombians thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.

    Here's the link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068

    My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.

    Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.

    I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.

    If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.
    We really need a designated thread for these listcrawler Colombians. They really are a great deal. Most of them in my experience have been full GFE for 150-200/ hour. I don't have unmoderated status. So, I can't start the thread. Any volunteers?

  13. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.

    Here's the link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068

    My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.

    Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.

    I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.

    If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.
    It all sounded great till you mentioned a rubber. I stopped using them a couple decades ago. Do you know if she will fuck bareback?

  14. #4843
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Only Fools

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruyere  [View Original Post]
    They're trying to get OF subscribers.
    I have a super hard time figuring out only fans. There is a you tuber called kairazy that I followed. She has like 1 million subs and she is this kind of athletic 6/7. I browsed the comments and found out she was an only fans "sex" worker.

    So, stupidly, I put down like 20 bucks for a video of her which seemed to be her playing with her hairy beaver.

    Well, the beaver was kind of shaved, but as an extra there was a video of her and another gal fucking some friend of theirs.

    I do not like porn because the site of another guy's dick grosses me out. I have not watched porn in maybe decades. From what I remember (and we are talking VHS), the guys were able to hold an erection for a decade and time their release to the end of human time. This guy could barely stay hard and then lost it during some rather faked orgasm on her part.

    So, yes, the girls on tryst with low rates and with the means of contact being the only fans are a scam.

    I just never understood paying for live chats, videos, etc. If you are a male with some working brain cells. If you cannot score pussy, then pay for it live. But paying for it with poor production values?

  15. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGordie  [View Original Post]
    What is it then? Scams?
    They're trying to get OF subscribers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape