Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5066
-
12-02-25 15:11 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 148What is it then? Scams?
Originally Posted by Gruyere
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:57 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks much!
Thanks for the heads up on this provider, she seems awesome! When I've got more time for trips to Downey, I'll be sure to schedule time with her, as I do love the mature Latinas.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:47 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 56Those tits are amazing! Great review imo. Especially after getting multiple strike outs on alligator list lately. I'm headed to Anaheim area this weekend so I might have to check her out, thank you.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:16 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 1010Did you click on the ad? It's there.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:53 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 439How mature is mature? We talking in her 40's or 50's?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:25 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 119Colombian Liz for the Big Titties Enthusiasts
Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.
Here's the link to her ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068
My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.
Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.
I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.
If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.
-
11-26-25 17:04 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 58Russian AMP
The poster is legit. Typical Russian massage service, but the girls in the pic are never real, no idea what that guy is smoking. BBBJ probably dependent on the girl you get at the time.
Originally Posted by Pahittare
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:27 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 46Yeah no chance she's real, advertising in Woodland Hills, Santa Clara and San Jose at the same time.
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 10:06 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 73Read her Ad
It states NO ORAL.
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:59 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 350No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:28 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 45Couple Friendly
Gentlemen, Anybody have any recommendations with couple friendly providers? Not sure what is real or what isn't out there. Thanks.
-
11-24-25 15:01 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 45Any luck?
Any luck with seeing her?
Originally Posted by GlassBasket
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:49 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 166Right. I haven't yet, but seeing some of the "higher" end escorts that ask for deposit. I was just curious about other people's experience.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 15:22 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 422You may as well wipe your ass with that money and flush it down the toilet
Never send a hoe a deposit. Come on, esse, this is stuff you learn on like Day 2 of Hoe School.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 20:48 #4827Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Water dirt air and
I am sure that you will get more benefit burning your money than giving a deposit.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



