Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 5070
-
12-13-25 17:38 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 88HX wall
Damn only 3 days a week. I don't have hx unlocked can you dm a number or do I have to just get a gift card to get points LOL.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 13:22 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 83The listcrawler Latinas are underrated but there are many duds. Saw one 3 days ago and she looked nothing like the ad and her ass wasn't as big either. Should have walked when she opened the door but the other head took over. At least I was only down 100 which isn't so bad. If there's anyone you can recommend please let me know!
Originally Posted by Vanmass8
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 03:07 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 301Have you seen her? If you have, was she worth seeing?
Originally Posted by BikiniFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 23:57 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 746Joiedefille.
Young, cute Filipina who loves to suck cock.
Originally Posted by Giovan39
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JoieDeFille
-
12-12-25 14:07 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 351I agree she fits the criteria listed.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 23:08 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 88Agreed!
I need this info too LOL come on yall!
Originally Posted by Giovan39
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 00:52 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 301https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla 350 1 hour GFE.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 00:46 #4853Regular Member

Posts: 22Filipinas
Has anyone seen any Filipinas worth mentioning on here?
-
12-08-25 23:48 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 301Just curious, who's the the provider that you don't want to see anymore?
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 22:11 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 126A List crawler thread or a STG thread would be great. I didn't know only moderators could start a thread until I tried.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 18:08 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 78Reliable Monthly Fuck?
Colleagues, I recently lost my favorite provider (she was getting way too attached to me) and I am looking for another one. I am interested in finding a nice looking (doesn't have to be a top model) woman between 30 and 50, independent, who doesn't cost a fortune (let's say $300/350) and who can become a reliable monthly fuck. Nothing weird, CFS is fine, nice location, GFE. Any recommendation?
-
12-03-25 19:34 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks! Yeah, this had red flags written all over it.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:57 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 556Probably only fans scams that's going around.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:51 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 30Latinas
Surprised that we don't have one already. I have seen more big booty latinas that I can count, killer bodies for 100-120 QV, 150-200 HHR most of them bbj, its great. Only downside is if you love getting head. I have yet to meet a Latina who gave me head for more than 5 minutes, they always ask if you are ready 3 minutes in. Also feels super robotic its all business wit these girls they clearly don't want to spend any time with you. I had girls answer phone calls while jumping on my d LOL.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
I always say it you want girls that look good Latinas, if you want good service Asians. If you want good head black girls. White girls are a waste of time all have GPS.
-
12-03-25 09:43 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 154Has anyone here ever seen a provider from onsite? Some of the rates there seem too good to true. Unless the rates on website is just the introductory rates.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/579513/annakrs












Reply With Quote




