Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5075
-
12-08-25 18:08 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 78Reliable Monthly Fuck?
Colleagues, I recently lost my favorite provider (she was getting way too attached to me) and I am looking for another one. I am interested in finding a nice looking (doesn't have to be a top model) woman between 30 and 50, independent, who doesn't cost a fortune (let's say $300/350) and who can become a reliable monthly fuck. Nothing weird, CFS is fine, nice location, GFE. Any recommendation?
-
12-03-25 19:34 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks! Yeah, this had red flags written all over it.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:57 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 556Probably only fans scams that's going around.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:51 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 30Latinas
Surprised that we don't have one already. I have seen more big booty latinas that I can count, killer bodies for 100-120 QV, 150-200 HHR most of them bbj, its great. Only downside is if you love getting head. I have yet to meet a Latina who gave me head for more than 5 minutes, they always ask if you are ready 3 minutes in. Also feels super robotic its all business wit these girls they clearly don't want to spend any time with you. I had girls answer phone calls while jumping on my d LOL.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
I always say it you want girls that look good Latinas, if you want good service Asians. If you want good head black girls. White girls are a waste of time all have GPS.
-
12-03-25 09:43 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 154Has anyone here ever seen a provider from onsite? Some of the rates there seem too good to true. Unless the rates on website is just the introductory rates.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/579513/annakrs
-
12-03-25 09:15 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 746Proper Colombians thread.
We really need a designated thread for these listcrawler Colombians. They really are a great deal. Most of them in my experience have been full GFE for 150-200/ hour. I don't have unmoderated status. So, I can't start the thread. Any volunteers?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 07:37 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 421It all sounded great till you mentioned a rubber. I stopped using them a couple decades ago. Do you know if she will fuck bareback?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 22:45 #4843Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Only Fools
I have a super hard time figuring out only fans. There is a you tuber called kairazy that I followed. She has like 1 million subs and she is this kind of athletic 6/7. I browsed the comments and found out she was an only fans "sex" worker.
Originally Posted by Gruyere
[View Original Post]
So, stupidly, I put down like 20 bucks for a video of her which seemed to be her playing with her hairy beaver.
Well, the beaver was kind of shaved, but as an extra there was a video of her and another gal fucking some friend of theirs.
I do not like porn because the site of another guy's dick grosses me out. I have not watched porn in maybe decades. From what I remember (and we are talking VHS), the guys were able to hold an erection for a decade and time their release to the end of human time. This guy could barely stay hard and then lost it during some rather faked orgasm on her part.
So, yes, the girls on tryst with low rates and with the means of contact being the only fans are a scam.
I just never understood paying for live chats, videos, etc. If you are a male with some working brain cells. If you cannot score pussy, then pay for it live. But paying for it with poor production values?
-
12-02-25 16:48 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 94They're trying to get OF subscribers.
Originally Posted by BigGordie
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:11 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 148What is it then? Scams?
Originally Posted by Gruyere
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:57 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks much!
Thanks for the heads up on this provider, she seems awesome! When I've got more time for trips to Downey, I'll be sure to schedule time with her, as I do love the mature Latinas.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:47 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 56Those tits are amazing! Great review imo. Especially after getting multiple strike outs on alligator list lately. I'm headed to Anaheim area this weekend so I might have to check her out, thank you.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:16 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 1028Did you click on the ad? It's there.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:53 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 441How mature is mature? We talking in her 40's or 50's?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:25 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 119Colombian Liz for the Big Titties Enthusiasts
Hey folks, I'm trying to get back on the mongering game, I've been lacking in it because of school. I saw a familiar name when I was doing some online shopping, and that name was Colombian Liz with the giant tits. I met up with her yesterday on my last day of thanksgiving break 😆.
Here's the link to her ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/197551068
My comment and review should be going up pretty soon on her page.
Liz is a thiccc mature latina with giant tits, huge booty and nice big juicy thighs. It was 200 for the hhr, great time as always. I met her this time in Downey, she usually bounces back and forth between Downey and Santa Ana, and recently, she's been extending out to San Diego area as well.
I've written about her in the past if you want to check it out (old post about Liz, click here), I'll repost the pictures and post an updated picture of our last visit.
If you're looking for a provider that does Russian or tittyfuck or whatever you want to call it, or just breast worshipping in general, she's your lady. Those big knockers feels nice around junior. She lets you suck on them too, just be gentle. She can ride a mean dick in cowgirl as well, big white booty jumping up and down on junior always got me popping hard inside the rubber. Big thumbs up from me. Once my semester ends, I'll be mongering some more.










Reply With Quote






