Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 7577
-
12-12-25 16:00 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 958Julia
This one is here from time to time. Julia. Anyone seen her. PM if needed or post. Some mention a haircut too but I think that may be a different Julia? Any details on this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...901553533.html
-
12-12-25 13:21 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 46Mind sharing her info?
I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full. Please DM me her information if possbile.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 12:52 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 187Karyn
Idk why she is not posting anymore on Craigslist, but I still see her. Mid 30's' Colombian and the best pair of huge naturals. She's a sweetheart. Works out of an apartment with another lady that I think runs the show. The other lady was bigger, taller, darker haven't tried her yet.
-
12-09-25 18:52 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 46I have seen her earlier this year
She is definitely a bigger woman. Like the previous review, I did not find her very attractive. She did an ok job shaving my member and I did leave happy but I would not repeat. Apartment was pretty messy.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 17:15 #7123Senior Member

Posts: 213Wild
Sounds like a cop-er wrote it. Plenty of woman walking around and all alone for the holidays. Especially those who missed cuffing season. It's a term amount woman. That once they hit, just over 31. Can't seem to land a man.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 16:06 #7122Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone see this girl
-
12-09-25 10:48 #7121Senior Member

Posts: 107Saw her a few years ago. She pops up on MF every once in a while. Short BBW who doesn't carry her weight well. Rushed service. Rude attitude. Nothing about the experience was good. YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 07:51 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 436I went to her website and I'm pretty sure the picture of her on the horse was also on Seeking.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 22:53 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 523If you google her number it does lead to some expired skipthegames ad so extras are probably available. I'm always a little skeptical when the ads doesn't show any pics of the girl though.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 19:27 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 601Manscape
Anybody visit her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...900573607.html
-
12-07-25 20:07 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 185If anyone partakes, I hope this is actually a female.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 14:50 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 39No answer
Called and text a few times any one know how to get in contact.
Originally Posted by RunnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 06:49 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 596On the bright side, at 80 she has probably has no teeth.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 06:29 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 373Really
LOL probably the best gumjob you'll ever receive LOL hey I had a 60 yr old suck my dick what's a extra two decades LOL.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 13:05 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 299Any port in the storm, right? As a good friend of mine used to say, "pussy is pussy, even if it hangs on a cow".
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
So, who's going to step up and help this poor damsel in distress?











Reply With Quote






