Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaspartey  [View Original Post]
    I've met Stella three months back. That time, she quoted 800 for an hour and 1500 for two. I had some casino winnings that day, so went with the instinct to meet her. She came on time and left exactly in an hour LOL. At least for me, she didn't look as attractive in person as the pics. But great body, less talkative and great attitude. So much better than these other girls who want easy money without even moving their lazy ass. If its 400, I'd have definitely visited her again.
    I obviously can't tell you not to pay these girls 800 for an hour but I will tell you that there are a whole lot of guys (like me) out here that don't have the luxory of casino winnings. So when the girls quote 800 and then get 800 that only reinforces their mindset that they can get crazy money. I started out with SA in 2015 bangin' 18 - 24 yo girls twice a week for 150-200. Then went to 300 in 2022 - 2023. Even at 600 plus a 150 hotel is 750 but a guy has to earn 1000, then get a new paycheck of 750. Do that every week and its $50,000 a year. Just sayin'.

  2. #5310

    Seeking. Payment methods

    I need advice.

    I used to be able to update my membership with visa blackhawk gift cards. It seems like I can't get any of those to work anymore.

    Any advice? I can't use my regular credit card.

    Thanks.

  3. #5309

    Stella / 20

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    I've met Stella three months back. That time, she quoted 800 for an hour and 1500 for two. I had some casino winnings that day, so went with the instinct to meet her. She came on time and left exactly in an hour LOL. At least for me, she didn't look as attractive in person as the pics. But great body, less talkative and great attitude. So much better than these other girls who want easy money without even moving their lazy ass. If its 400, I'd have definitely visited her again.

  4. #5308

    Pro / Not pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro. Me one time. Another guy I know also one time. Most likely others as well. That qualifies as a pro.
    Over the years, I've probably seen her 3 or 4 times. She's cool and fun but the vibes are a bit more on the pro side. I'm fine with this.

    I've met several women on sugar sites only to find out later they have ads on escort sites. Never seen her advertise on escort sites though.

  5. #5307

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Is she a pro?
    She is a pro. Me one time. Another guy I know also one time. Most likely others as well. That qualifies as a pro.

  6. #5306

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-22791363158a

    Seems responsive on chatting and later texting, thinking about meeting her tomorrow (Monday).
    How was Luna? I'm considering seeing her tonight. Seems very chatty.

  7. #5305

    Sweet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her for a little while. I would recommend her. She's very cool and the pics are real. I'm not sure what you mean by "pro" exactly. She is a legit SB (not on escort sites) if that's what you mean.
    I've seen her as well. Used to be popular in Richmond board. Nice girl, great body with man made tittes.

  8. #5304

    Any info on these two?


  9. #5303

    So. What is a Pro?

    No doubt there are varying definitions on certain women on SA that could be a "Pro". Here are my two cents. I started out in 2014 with escorts before finding out about the SA candy store in 2015. A few of the old timers may remember me (same user name) from another site where I posted 35 reviews in 12 months. I tended to search out the "semi-pros", girls in the 18-24 range who had been kicked out of their house and were living day to day in motels and placing ads on BP.

    I am convinced where SA lost its candy store culture was in April 2018 when the FOSTA act shut down BP. The escorts (along with the guys) moseyed on over to SA. Tbh, I put the blame on some of the mongers who joined SA and treated the cool SB girls like hoes.

    To me Pro could stand for Proficiently experienced at extracting cash from guys wanting to get laid. My own list of clues:

    1. When off the SA site their initial DMs call me baby, hun, my love, etc.

    2. Their SA private pics make it very obvious they are DTF.

    3. Do not work or go to school, and have no short-term intentions to do so.

    4. Current or former "dancer", may even list their employment on SA as Entertainment.

    I personally prefer not to start an arrangement with a Pro, but that's not to say they bring value to the SB experience. YMMV as we say.

  10. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Is she a pro?
    I used to see her for a little while. I would recommend her. She's very cool and the pics are real. I'm not sure what you mean by "pro" exactly. She is a legit SB (not on escort sites) if that's what you mean.

  11. #5301

    Is she on other sites

    Is she a pro?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17839.jpg‎  

  12. #5300

    Carolina Charm

    Saw her a few years back. Can be a little tricky to coordinate with her, can get cold feet. DM me if you have seen her and let's share notes. May make an effort to see her again soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-555e54dfa3da

  13. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I guess she's either looking for a unicorn, or she's just using the site for giggles / for validation.
    Plenty of girls on there are captain Ahab hunting for the Moby (Money) Dick whale. Wanting someone to pay thousands for absolutely nothing in return besides some dinners. Eventually one chump will sign up for it, so the patient fisherman girls sit and wait weeks / months.

  14. #5298

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider887  [View Original Post]
    Yep has exactly the same experience. No response not interested even upon high offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I have sent her messages. Am yet to hear back from her.
    Thanks. I guess she's either looking for a unicorn, or she's just using the site for giggles / for validation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 588c048d-a43f-48a7-a6f6-1856b14fcc43_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #5297

    SA Referrals

    I no longer have the free time to hunt with the new environment we are in SA seems to be the safest bet. Looking for any solid SB preferable that host. I know we keep the great ones in our back pockets and don't share so I'm willing to pay a referral fee instead of blowing money and time on the site. Anyone with some hidden Jem's DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape