Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5285

    Adding the direct link

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

    Decided to jump back into SA after a two year absence. Got a weekly hotel date thing going pretty quick with a 23 yo spinner but like to have 1 or 2 back-ups. I have a car date lined up for Wed night with Lola but with the new solicitation law in NC I want to make sure I am not getting set up. 1. Her page says she has been a member since 2020 and that she's 24, but read what she says - "I'm 18 and don't know why it says. I can show you my I'd" 2. Then my spidey senses went up when the first several texts were ghetto teen slang, but today when we set up the car date it was educated English. 3. I wanted to wait until this Friday but says she is in school in Raleigh Mon-Th 7 am-6 pm and then Friday she is going on a camping trip (an 18 yo camping in 34 degrees, chance of snow).

    The website legal advice is to always start with an M & G so you can prove a basis for companionship. Meanwhile be careful what you say in text messages. Anyone have info on this one (feel free to DM me). Maybe I am being overcautious since I have not heard of any stings with SBs in the triangle area.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

  2. #5284

    Lola (18 or 24)

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    The link goes to messages. Please send a link that goes to her profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

  3. #5283

    Direct link to Lola (18 or 24)

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Your link is an inbox link and not a profile link (it's fine, common noob move). Not going to play sleuth and find her but yes that's sketchy. When you are getting set up it has to be in plain clear English. Your gut instinct is sound. I've been in this game long enough to tell you don't risk your hide for some pussy, there is pussy worth more than others but none are special enough to risk trouble over.
    Meant to include the direct link, not the inbox link.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

  4. #5282
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

    Decided to jump back into SA after a two year absence. Got a weekly hotel date thing going pretty quick with a 23 yo spinner but like to have 1 or 2 back-ups. I have a car date lined up for Wed night with Lola but with the new solicitation law in NC I want to make sure I am not getting set up. 1. Her page says she has been a member since 2020 and that she's 24, but read what she says - "I'm 18 and don't know why it says. I can show you my I'd" 2. Then my spidey senses went up when the first several texts were ghetto teen slang, but today when we set up the car date it was educated English. 3. I wanted to wait until this Friday but says she is in school in Raleigh Mon-Th 7 am-6 pm and then Friday she is going on a camping trip (an 18 yo camping in 34 degrees, chance of snow).

    The website legal advice is to always start with an M & G so you can prove a basis for companionship. Meanwhile be careful what you say in text messages. Anyone have info on this one (feel free to DM me). Maybe I am being overcautious since I have not heard of any stings with SBs in the triangle area.
    Your link is an inbox link and not a profile link (it's fine, common noob move). Not going to play sleuth and find her but yes that's sketchy. When you are getting set up it has to be in plain clear English. Your gut instinct is sound. I've been in this game long enough to tell you don't risk your hide for some pussy, there is pussy worth more than others but none are special enough to risk trouble over.

  5. #5281
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen "Kay" from Seeking Arrangements?

    1. She's been on seeking for for than a Year.

    2. She's legit and is up there in terms of physical attraction, imo. Almost TGTBT.

    3. Says she's "kink friendly" and Open minded. I recall her OG profile mentioning that she wants wishlist gifts.

    4. I do recall messaging her a year ago. She never viewed it / responded. Probably High standards, I wasn't a fit, or just bombarded with messages.

    5. I did message her few months ago, to which she responded. And then she took a break / hadn't logged back in until recently. Didn't come bitter, mean, or GPS..

    Is there anyone here who has gotten a decent conversation out of her, let alone been able to meet and have an arrangement with her? Likely has tons of options or not into me, which is typical. But curious if any lucky guy has managed to meet her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-49e118fc4452
    Yep has exactly the same experience. No response not interested even upon high offer.

  6. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

    Decided to jump back into SA after a two year absence. Got a weekly hotel date thing going pretty quick with a 23 yo spinner but like to have 1 or 2 back-ups. I have a car date lined up for Wed night with Lola but with the new solicitation law in NC I want to make sure I am not getting set up. 1. Her page says she has been a member since 2020 and that she's 24, but read what she says - "I'm 18 and don't know why it says. I can show you my I'd" 2. Then my spidey senses went up when the first several texts were ghetto teen slang, but today when we set up the car date it was educated English. 3. I wanted to wait until this Friday but says she is in school in Raleigh Mon-Th 7 am-6 pm and then Friday she is going on a camping trip (an 18 yo camping in 34 degrees, chance of snow).

    The website legal advice is to always start with an M & G so you can prove a basis for companionship. Meanwhile be careful what you say in text messages. Anyone have info on this one (feel free to DM me). Maybe I am being overcautious since I have not heard of any stings with SBs in the triangle area.
    The link goes to messages. Please send a link that goes to her profile.

  7. #5279

    Kay (Raleigh)

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen "Kay" from Seeking Arrangements?

    1. She's been on seeking for for than a Year.

    2. She's legit and is up there in terms of physical attraction, imo. Almost TGTBT.

    3. Says she's "kink friendly" and Open minded. I recall her OG profile mentioning that she wants wishlist gifts.

    4. I do recall messaging her a year ago. She never viewed it / responded. Probably High standards, I wasn't a fit, or just bombarded with messages.

    5. I did message her few months ago, to which she responded. And then she took a break / hadn't logged back in until recently. Didn't come bitter, mean, or GPS..

    Is there anyone here who has gotten a decent conversation out of her, let alone been able to meet and have an arrangement with her? Likely has tons of options or not into me, which is typical. But curious if any lucky guy has managed to meet her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-49e118fc4452
    I have sent her messages. Am yet to hear back from her.

  8. #5278

    Recent SB contacts

    I have traded cell numbers and messages with these SA girls but have not met them. Let me know if anyone has.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-57fcfeb9bb29 (Sara. Friendly but probably expecting high $$.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-f026608f46e7 (Kenzi. Quickly gave me her number, but has not responded since).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-c9ad2c13176f (Kaylee. Scheduled a coffee M & G, but then she wanted to upgrade it to a dinner out).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-0229b1d187d4 (Lola, also from CH but 28 yo).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-ec989fa22416 (Drew, wanted 500 for a hotel date, I decided not to try to negotiate so I simply declined).

  9. #5277

    Has Anyone Here Seen Kay (Raleigh)

    Has anyone here seen "Kay" from Seeking Arrangements?

    1. She's been on seeking for for than a Year.

    2. She's legit and is up there in terms of physical attraction, imo. Almost TGTBT.

    3. Says she's "kink friendly" and Open minded. I recall her OG profile mentioning that she wants wishlist gifts.

    4. I do recall messaging her a year ago. She never viewed it / responded. Probably High standards, I wasn't a fit, or just bombarded with messages.

    5. I did message her few months ago, to which she responded. And then she took a break / hadn't logged back in until recently. Didn't come bitter, mean, or GPS..

    Is there anyone here who has gotten a decent conversation out of her, let alone been able to meet and have an arrangement with her? Likely has tons of options or not into me, which is typical. But curious if any lucky guy has managed to meet her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-49e118fc4452
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 588c048d-a43f-48a7-a6f6-1856b14fcc43_2x.jpg‎   c9b4fef6-f9c9-4400-984b-026f47ee09b9_2x.jpg‎   a.jpg‎  

  10. #5276

    Lola (18 or 24 yo?)

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

    Decided to jump back into SA after a two year absence. Got a weekly hotel date thing going pretty quick with a 23 yo spinner but like to have 1 or 2 back-ups. I have a car date lined up for Wed night with Lola but with the new solicitation law in NC I want to make sure I am not getting set up. 1. Her page says she has been a member since 2020 and that she's 24, but read what she says - "I'm 18 and don't know why it says. I can show you my I'd" 2. Then my spidey senses went up when the first several texts were ghetto teen slang, but today when we set up the car date it was educated English. 3. I wanted to wait until this Friday but says she is in school in Raleigh Mon-Th 7 am-6 pm and then Friday she is going on a camping trip (an 18 yo camping in 34 degrees, chance of snow).

    The website legal advice is to always start with an M & G so you can prove a basis for companionship. Meanwhile be careful what you say in text messages. Anyone have info on this one (feel free to DM me). Maybe I am being overcautious since I have not heard of any stings with SBs in the triangle area.

  11. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I thought she cut way back or stop doing dates all together? Someone posted or maybe it was a DM. Has anyone seen her recently?
    Follow-up to my own post: going to see her on Wednesday. So I guess she's still in business.

  12. #5274

    Leo

    Been talking to her too, and might meet for dinner mid-week. Any input so far? She seems super friendly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d

  13. #5273

    Luna

    Any feedback on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-22791363158a

    Seems responsive on chatting and later texting, thinking about meeting her tomorrow (Monday).

  14. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Many of these girls have a shelf life. I am still in contact with some who on the surface left the game but still see me because we get along well enough. Many I've seen are dust in the wind though, nature of this game. A small few do it because they love the game, most do it because some short term necessity. Not directing this statement at you, just a general take on this stuff.
    I agree with your statements. She might've moved on from the activity or just from me. I was just wondering if anyone's seen her recently just to know how she's doing.

  15. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kayla W in the last year or so? She used to host out of her place in Chapel Hill, later in Durham. Really smart woman. I can't remember her name on SA but her bio said something about "daytime dalliances".

    I tried to contact her recently to the number I have for her but she never replied. I'd love to reconnect.
    Many of these girls have a shelf life. I am still in contact with some who on the surface left the game but still see me because we get along well enough. Many I've seen are dust in the wind though, nature of this game. A small few do it because they love the game, most do it because some short term necessity. Not directing this statement at you, just a general take on this stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape