Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 27899
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26879
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lcome.3180577/

    Looks to be cumdump but worried about alert. Anyone seen her recently?
    She's been advertising bare on STG for a while and she uses several different names. But her ads are flaky so I assume she is as well. One day it's a flat rate, then the next there's an ala carte menu like on that ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynnw...n/279792427532

  2. #26878
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...lcome.3180577/

    Looks to be cumdump but worried about alert. Anyone seen her recently?

  3. #26877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Such a strange alert. Sounds like her "boyfriend" is a little pissed.
    Sounds more like a cuck to me.

  4. #26876
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Old friend is 4+ months pregnant with no father listed. I know you guys are creampie'ing her again. Anyone got the details? I hit her up and we'll see what she's got. Happy to see she's clean. Though she's plenty fat now as a result. Can't have it all.
    Has she posted an ad anywhere recently? How were you able to get in contact with here? Was her number from years ago still active and good?

  5. #26875
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Searched for sasha but no way to know which one.
    I think it's this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/198189163

  6. #26874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    Demi-Rose

    What does Demi-Rose charge for BBFS these days?

  7. #26873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    Pinameganda

    She still belongs for a $ upcharge at most.

    Ask in person.

  8. #26872
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/9718254802

    Saw her yesterday. She's got a mom bod with a belly but damn those tits are great. Big and soft. For 3 $$$ she'll let you do whatever you want. She's a bit of a dead fish in bed but like you can literally use her however you want. I fucked her raw and then came on her tits. My second load went in her mouth. Dirty MILF cumdump.
    Link is dead. Searched for sasha but no way to know which one.

  9. #26871
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    A guy wrote an alert on SweetCarolina.

    People are wondering why people book with her despite 5 alerts like this.

    Ummm. Idk BBFS?
    Such a strange alert. Sounds like her "boyfriend" is a little pissed.

  10. #26870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    What can I say about this woman. She is a big girl.

    She has a dirty mind and loves to please and be used.

    She is pretty but big. Suck on her fat pussy and spank he clit and she will be puddy in your hands.

    She loves praise. Tell her how amazing she is while sucking cock and she will devour you cock and ass.

    When she comes up she will start doing a camel slide. Look her in the eye. Tell her you know what a dirty girl she is and how much she loves getting her pussy filled with cum.

    She will slide your cock in bare and grind away begging for your load and grind away. If you survive that and haven't cum before she our worn out, bend her over and pound her from behind.

    Smack that big ass of hers, pull her hair and unload in her.

    I am a regular so I don't pay an upcharge. She might request 100 extra after.

    Do what you want with that. She is professional and loves it.
    That is s big woman right there. Good job getting what you wanted and reporting.

  11. #26869

    Daphne Love Report

    What can I say about this woman. She is a big girl.

    She has a dirty mind and loves to please and be used.

    She is pretty but big. Suck on her fat pussy and spank he clit and she will be puddy in your hands.

    She loves praise. Tell her how amazing she is while sucking cock and she will devour you cock and ass.

    When she comes up she will start doing a camel slide. Look her in the eye. Tell her you know what a dirty girl she is and how much she loves getting her pussy filled with cum.

    She will slide your cock in bare and grind away begging for your load and grind away. If you survive that and haven't cum before she our worn out, bend her over and pound her from behind.

    Smack that big ass of hers, pull her hair and unload in her.

    I am a regular so I don't pay an upcharge. She might request 100 extra after.

    Do what you want with that. She is professional and loves it.

  12. #26868
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen many new providers because I have a regular right now but have seen a few ladies on and off the board. If I think of anymore I'll let yall know.

    Three of them I will post on the non pro section. That was experiment was a waste of time but got my moneys worth if I bbcip three of them. So many of them ask for so much money.

    As for "pros".

    Daphne love loved me cumming in her several times. Great massage as well. The first time I met her she was giving frontal massage camel sliding then slowing put my tip in with no hands, she got no reaction from me so sat on it and rode me hard. Told her I was about to cum and she begged me to cum in her and rode me even harder. Great time!
    Daphne is a cumdump!

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  13. #26867
    Offer or doesn't offer?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    A guy wrote an alert on SweetCarolina.

    People are wondering why people book with her despite 5 alerts like this.

    Ummm. Idk BBFS?

  14. #26866

    SweetCarolina Alert

    A guy wrote an alert on SweetCarolina.

    People are wondering why people book with her despite 5 alerts like this.

    Ummm. Idk BBFS?

  15. #26865
    Yes, $$h is about right but never try G.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that most girls at Blue Jade this month offer BB for $$h all in; one even offers Greek too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape