LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26759

    SweetCarolina Alert

    A guy wrote an alert on SweetCarolina.

    People are wondering why people book with her despite 5 alerts like this.

    Ummm. Idk BBFS?

  2. #26758
    Yes, $$h is about right but never try G.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that most girls at Blue Jade this month offer BB for $$h all in; one even offers Greek too!

  3. #26757
    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    As I understand it, BB and Greek is typically extra $ on top of $$. I'm yet to be offered this upgrade. I saw Joey but she didn't offer and I didn't ask. I'll try next time.
    Not just Joey, but also Yumi offers BB too.

    Try harder (LOL) next time and yes $$$ worked for me.

  4. #26756

    Blue Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that most girls at Blue Jade this month offer BB for $$h all in; one even offers Greek too!
    It's not a sure thing though; YMMV. I saw Joey last week and handed over 3 $. Asked if I had been there before and I let her know that I saw Sindy a few times. She gave me back 1 $ and said she does not do that often and only for a few people. She's still hot and it was not a deal breaker for me so I just rolled with it. Still got a great appointment.

  5. #26755

    Southern Belle

    Anyone tried visiting Jax the southern Belle? Does she belong?

  6. #26754

    Same with me today. Fun times though

    I think they have a little note next to my name, might have to change that.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    As I understand it, BB and Greek is typically extra $ on top of $$. I'm yet to be offered this upgrade. I saw Joey but she didn't offer and I didn't ask. I'll try next time.

  7. #26753
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that most girls at Blue Jade this month offer BB for $$h all in; one even offers Greek too!
    Once the managers and the girls recognize you as a good customer the menus are wide open. That's been true of pretty much any MP forever.

  8. #26752

    BeckyRider

    Still a good fuck, actually better now than when she was strung out. She upcharges 100 more than her ad, and doesn't grandfather you in. I remember the day I first banged her when she was brand new to the KG. She is sober now and cool.

  9. #26751
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    It seems that most girls at Blue Jade this month offer BB for $$h all in; one even offers Greek too!
    As I understand it, BB and Greek is typically extra $ on top of $$. I'm yet to be offered this upgrade. I saw Joey but she didn't offer and I didn't ask. I'll try next time.

  10. #26750

    Burien AMP

    It seems that most girls at Blue Jade this month offer BB for $$h all in; one even offers Greek too!

  11. #26749
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    I have visited her maybe a couple of times 2 y ago. Last week I reached out to her and she asked for a 100 deposit even though we are acquainted. I have this no advance rule that I won't ever break, so I try to reason with her but am promptly blocked. Some days later, I contact her from a different number and act new to the hobby. I'd have had to make a new tna account but she doesn't ask for verification, she just says bring cash. I say I can only do cashapp, within seconds she sends me her qr asking if I can send her the entire 3 $ donation as advance. I obviously refuse, she just says never mind and blocks me. I'm confused af.
    I saw her a couple months ago. I love her.

  12. #26748

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Good job on refusing the deposit. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on, if she thinks we are going to pay her a deposit. I bet some chumps have already given her the deposit, hence her level of confidence! Disgusting, men need to start acting like men and grow so backbone. No one is suggesting being rude or impolite, but goddam don't be a fucking loser either!
    I'll second all of this, and add that I've never gotten paid unless I worked first.

    She needs additional training for her position.

  13. #26747
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    LA has much better pricing and variety on pussy. I know LA kinda sucks otherwise but I think Seattle is just as expensive and going downhill faster than CA right now. How can you even think of leaving all those OC Asian gals that go raw for 350/ hr?
    Honestly I don't really have yellow fever like that. I have one Asian girl I see semi-regularly but she isn't a k-girl. Far from it actually. No hate to any enjoyers though. Those 350/ hr days are very quickly disappearing though. A lot of places are climbing to the 400+/ hr. Luckily this hobby isn't the primary reason for me looking to move I just happen to hear about Seattle's blades on occasion and figured there might be an okay scene here.

  14. #26746

    Nikkipink

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    I have visited her maybe a couple of times 2 y ago. Last week I reached out to her and she asked for a 100 deposit even though we are acquainted. I have this no advance rule that I won't ever break, so I try to reason with her but am promptly blocked. Some days later, I contact her from a different number and act new to the hobby. I'd have had to make a new tna account but she doesn't ask for verification, she just says bring cash. I say I can only do cashapp, within seconds she sends me her qr asking if I can send her the entire 3 $ donation as advance. I obviously refuse, she just says never mind and blocks me. I'm confused af.
    Good job on refusing the deposit. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on, if she thinks we are going to pay her a deposit. I bet some chumps have already given her the deposit, hence her level of confidence! Disgusting, men need to start acting like men and grow so backbone. No one is suggesting being rude or impolite, but goddam don't be a fucking loser either!

  15. #26745

    Is Nikkipink still legit

    I have visited her maybe a couple of times 2 y ago. Last week I reached out to her and she asked for a 100 deposit even though we are acquainted. I have this no advance rule that I won't ever break, so I try to reason with her but am promptly blocked. Some days later, I contact her from a different number and act new to the hobby. I'd have had to make a new tna account but she doesn't ask for verification, she just says bring cash. I say I can only do cashapp, within seconds she sends me her qr asking if I can send her the entire 3 $ donation as advance. I obviously refuse, she just says never mind and blocks me. I'm confused af.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape