Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 59442
-
12-12-25 10:42 #57897Regular Member

Posts: 7Hit or miss spot
Ouch, a dry, weird HE is the worst. A bad technique like that would ruin the whole visit.
Originally Posted by CosmicDice
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 09:28 #57896Senior Member

Posts: 297Of course
Duh. C'Mon.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Yeunni at Care on Rucker loved to be massaged. Especially her feet. She looked really cute laying there on her stomach. And, boy, was she ever raring to go after a massage. What a kinky woman. I surely miss her.
-
12-12-25 09:27 #57895Senior Member

Posts: 297Which one?
Was it the chubby older woman? She's got great skill when in the mood. The younger one does a good massage without the HE; brings in Chubby for that.
Originally Posted by CosmicDice
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 06:55 #57894Senior Member

Posts: 189Good Hypothesis
Now I need to still know if anyone has experienced this.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 05:08 #57893Senior Member

Posts: 346Good Stuff
Funbr202 is spot on. Good advice. I've done this move a few times. It really relaxes and opens things up. Just take it slow, don't dive for the no fly zones right away. Think when you get a great massage how the process rolls. Good luck, enjoy.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 00:55 #57892Regular Member

Posts: 24Jian Kang Spa. Woodstock 9X
I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.
-
12-11-25 22:36 #57891Senior Member

Posts: 495Experience.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.
If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.
Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.
-
12-11-25 18:23 #57890Senior Member

Posts: 189Massage her
Is that response a theory, or does anyone have actual experience.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:43 #57889Senior Member

Posts: 40Old Faithful??
Uh. Where is "Old Faithful"? LOL.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:06 #57888Senior Member

Posts: 346St James
I thought St James was closed down?? I just saw a recent review posted within the last week. Anybody know anything?
-
12-11-25 16:39 #57887Senior Member

Posts: 495Many will, just ask. They like the break.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 14:47 #57886Senior Member

Posts: 256Cherry
I agree with the height and the best ass in the business. Firm and round for sure.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 11:44 #57885Senior Member

Posts: 189Massage the ASM
Does anyone know a provider that gets on the table and you massage her?
-
12-11-25 09:08 #57884Senior Member

Posts: 60That surprises me
That they are legit; with it being in a gas station and all the telltale signs of being a monger hotspot.
Originally Posted by AmberChaos
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 08:51 #57883Senior Member

Posts: 34RE: While I'm here, for the West Cobb Warriors (WCW)
I go to Violet Massage for a very good massage; never had any extras there, though. I still keep going as the massage is good.
Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



