Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59336

    Hit or miss spot

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDice  [View Original Post]
    I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.
    Ouch, a dry, weird HE is the worst. A bad technique like that would ruin the whole visit.

  2. #59335

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Now I need to still know if anyone has experienced this.
    Duh. C'Mon.

    Yeunni at Care on Rucker loved to be massaged. Especially her feet. She looked really cute laying there on her stomach. And, boy, was she ever raring to go after a massage. What a kinky woman. I surely miss her.

  3. #59334

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDice  [View Original Post]
    I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.
    Was it the chubby older woman? She's got great skill when in the mood. The younger one does a good massage without the HE; brings in Chubby for that.

  4. #59333

    Good Hypothesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Experience.

    It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.

    If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.

    Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.
    Now I need to still know if anyone has experienced this.

  5. #59332

    Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Experience.

    It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.

    If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.

    Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.
    Funbr202 is spot on. Good advice. I've done this move a few times. It really relaxes and opens things up. Just take it slow, don't dive for the no fly zones right away. Think when you get a great massage how the process rolls. Good luck, enjoy.

  6. #59331

    Jian Kang Spa. Woodstock 9X

    I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.

  7. #59330
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is that response a theory, or does anyone have actual experience.
    Experience.

    It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.

    If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.

    Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.

  8. #59329

    Massage her

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Many will, just ask. They like the break.
    Is that response a theory, or does anyone have actual experience.

  9. #59328

    Old Faithful??

    Uh. Where is "Old Faithful"? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I had the itch yesterday and dropped in on Old Faithful. As I walked in she looked surprised and said, "you call?

    I replied, "no. ".

    She grabs my hand and leads me in and says, "we got to hurry then. ".

    "Appointment?

    "Yes".

    "How soon?

    "haha, SOON. ".

    So we go in a room, start getting warmed up, Appointment arrives, she goes out and leads him into a room, tells him "10 minutes", comes back and says "shhhh" to me.

    And we start in mish. She's getting into it, I'm getting into it, and her phone starts blinking. I hand her the phone and she answers as we're screwing. One of you guys trying to make an appointment. She tells you to wait, mutes the phone, cums, starts talking to you again. All while I'm poking away. She couldn't make your time work because of Appointment Dude in the other room.

    So I hurry to the finish line, empty it onto her belly, she giggles and cleans us up, I leave and she goes in the other room to the Appointment.

    So, sorry she was sorta damp still.

  10. #59327

    St James

    I thought St James was closed down?? I just saw a recent review posted within the last week. Anybody know anything?

  11. #59326
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a provider that gets on the table and you massage her?
    Many will, just ask. They like the break.

  12. #59325

    Cherry

    I agree with the height and the best ass in the business. Firm and round for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Cherry was fun and gave an uncover average massage, back walking. Taller than normal with a butt!!

    Yo-yo looks super cute as well.

  13. #59324

    Massage the ASM

    Does anyone know a provider that gets on the table and you massage her?

  14. #59323

    That surprises me

    Quote Originally Posted by AmberChaos  [View Original Post]
    I go to Violet Massage for a very good massage; never had any extras there, though. I still keep going as the massage is good.
    That they are legit; with it being in a gas station and all the telltale signs of being a monger hotspot.

  15. #59322

    RE: While I'm here, for the West Cobb Warriors (WCW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bslznsiansha  [View Original Post]
    I've made several recent visits to the 3 places off Cobb Parkway from Kennesaw heading into Acworth that we all know about. Saw someone asking about thumbs in asses recently, 2 of these 3 places definitely have you covered. Fine finishes everywhere but lackluster massages.
    I go to Violet Massage for a very good massage; never had any extras there, though. I still keep going as the massage is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape