Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35671

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.
    Please pass on her number.

    Thanks.

  2. #35670
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel like I've seen her posted in here but I can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/760918851321
    I remember seeing this post previously. Maybe even several years ago. She is my type so I'm pretty sure there was an issue or I would've been putting her in my rotation. But my god if you do please report back. I'm also gunna make contact see what happens Goodluck be careful.

  3. #35669

    Utr Chelsea

    Chelsea needs help asap for paying her rent tomorrow so go see her tonight and she'll give ya great time like she always does. If you have her number hit her up and if you need her number just hmu.

  4. #35668
    Has anyone seen this girl? I feel like I've seen her posted in here but I can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/760918851321

  5. #35667

    Avoid Chester this weekend

    I will start by saying this is PURELY OBSERVATIONAL, however drove by a spot in chester on west hundred with a day in the name and there were TONS of undercovers and white explorers at a skating rink magically positioned by that and a few more of the known locations. I'm thinking theyre doing a holiday cleanup so keep that in mind and keep yourselves out of cuffs this Christmas.

  6. #35666

    Tats on tits

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?
    It's not my thing but it isn't a deal breaker either. Attitude and physique are what make my engine.

  7. #35665

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.
    Wants a deposit? Nobody should even be thinking sending this. I'm guessing you will never even get to touch her. And if you by some miracle you did flat flabby ass and bad attitude and 100 rules makes for an unsatisfactory date. Pass as should everyone.

  8. #35664
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.

  9. #35663

  10. #35662

    Yeah. No

    Not my taste personally. But all it takes is one or two a day or average 4 total a week. That runs roughly 6400 a month. To each their own.

  11. #35661

    Are there people actually spend. That kind of money to see this lady.


  12. #35660

    Are there people actually spend. That kind of money to see this lady.


  13. #35659

    Tittie Tats

    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?

  14. #35658

    Details makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    I am firm believer in there being enough details to at least explain how to avoid. Some guys make claim thief and it turns out they left their wallet / cash out in the open after the deed is done and then she takes the money left around. That is vastly different than her getting the cash for services and immediately dashing while your johnson is still rock hard. Both are wrong but one is a rookie mistake. That being said I am not shocked to hear this regarding her as its not like she is well reviewed. Just saying have some details can make difference.

  15. #35657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    Face and neck tats. I don't care how big the titties are, I hope you didn't have her at your place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape