Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35651

    Glad your okay

    Whatever she goes by Azyln/Aziza/Azzland/Cevanna/paris has always been overpriced. Lei non sar pi grata: non ascolta mai gli adulti che si occupavano di lei, che marmocchia! (what a brat)


    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 555c6486614e57730d110a19f6372678.jpg‎   db058579facb9e877658b306ce18ea53_f.jpg‎   0d670026976ee2e332330f121ca1ada7_f.jpg‎  

  2. #35650

    Kitana thief

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.

  3. #35649
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream with Lolo yet? (Aside from give me kitty).
    Saw her around Thanksgiving. She was staying in an extended stay off west broad. Hadn't seen her in about 2 year, but she surprisingly remembered me. She's lost a good bit of weight since then. Her performance was basically the same, very friendly, didn't rush me at all, gets into it. Only difference was she didn't offer BBFS. (I also didn't ask, as it was offered in the past) BBBJ is definitely on the menu though. If you have an issue with cats, be forewarned that she has 4 of them in the room with her.

  4. #35648

    MSOG if you get the hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Nice write up. Does she offer msog? And what was the upcharge?
    One hour = two pops, I confirmed with her on text.

  5. #35647
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, easy comms. Looks just like pictures except she has braces. Four bills for 60 min, 3 bills for 30. I added BBBJ. She is a hot petite 23 year old, who loves to kiss and DT. Highly recommend if you hot latina's that are spinners is your thing. Will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4887606.htm?cat=1
    Nice write up. Does she offer msog? And what was the upcharge?

  6. #35646

    Add on $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I almost met up with her last time. She visited my area, but was skeptical. I'll definitely check her out if she comes back to Norfolk.

    What was the damage for the add-on?
    But talked her down to 50.

  7. #35645
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, easy comms. Looks just like pictures except she has braces. Four bills for 60 min, 3 bills for 30. I added BBBJ. She is a hot petite 23 year old, who loves to kiss and DT. Highly recommend if you hot latina's that are spinners is your thing. Will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4887606.htm?cat=1
    Thanks for the review. I almost met up with her last time. She visited my area, but was skeptical. I'll definitely check her out if she comes back to Norfolk.

    What was the damage for the add-on?

  8. #35644

    Eros Alejandra

    Just letting my RVA friends in on this one currently in Norfolk. She's heading your way in a few days. Treat her well!

    Met up with this one last time she was in the area and again today upon her return. Good to go at a solid price point at 200 hh. She's a gorgeous girl next-door Cubana. Everything covered but very intimate. Impeccable hygiene as well. I will definitely repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4012556.htm?cat=1

  9. #35643

    Kiara in Richmond

    Saw her today, easy comms. Looks just like pictures except she has braces. Four bills for 60 min, 3 bills for 30. I added BBBJ. She is a hot petite 23 year old, who loves to kiss and DT. Highly recommend if you hot latina's that are spinners is your thing. Will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4887606.htm?cat=1
    Last edited by Summerinthecity; 12-09-25 at 14:36. Reason: Add Link

  10. #35642

    Chelsea the utr

    Quote Originally Posted by VAvet  [View Original Post]
    Hey amigo would love to help her out but your inbox is full. Which makes sense around here these days LOL.
    What does she look like?

  11. #35641
    Quote Originally Posted by VAvet  [View Original Post]
    Hey amigo would love to help her out but your inbox is full. Which makes sense around here these days LOL.
    Inbox is clear.

  12. #35640
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream with Lolo yet? (Aside from give me kitty).
    I reached out, but by the time she got back to me, I was already back to the house.

  13. #35639

    Busy Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Thats crazy. She posts often but it seems like almost noone is getting dates.
    I saw Sarah about a week ago. She has a day job, so best time to reach out is early in the morning or weekends.

  14. #35638

    Re: Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if they are still in operation? All the pics look old, but the google site has reviews, so I don't know what to think. Would be nice if they listed their current lineup.
    IIRC, they had a lot of shills posting reviews here and so mention of them brought the banhammer for a year.

  15. #35637
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    No reply since Nov-30 here.
    Thats crazy. She posts often but it seems like almost noone is getting dates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape