Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35611
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
    It's just OF spam: "msg me on my OF below as that's where I spend most of my time".

  2. #35610

    SirensVA

    Anyone know if they are still in operation? All the pics look old, but the google site has reviews, so I don't know what to think. Would be nice if they listed their current lineup.

  3. #35609

    Bridget Sailor

    Does anyone have her new number? Anyone seen her lately that can provide a current status?

  4. #35608

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
    She is selling content. She wants you to subscribe to her OF. You'll never meet.

  5. #35607
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but yall seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!
    I've never seen her post locally until now.

  6. #35606

    HarlietheBarbie

    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but y’all seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!

  7. #35605

    Bad feeling about this one unless.

    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601

  8. #35604
    Quote Originally Posted by SJena2013  [View Original Post]
    She was sober when I saw her two weeks back. Service was good and prices are reasonable. She was in the Bellwood area but I took her to my own place.

    Omar.
    Clear out your inbox.

  9. #35603

    I think they are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.
    I've seen these profiles before. Last time I called and reached out to one of these women and when I got their text back and asked for a pic it didn't look like anything like the pics on the ad so I bailed.

  10. #35602

    Utr Chelsea

    Hey Chelsea is looking for some old and new friends to hangout and chill with. If you need any details or her number just hmu.

  11. #35601

    Tryst girls

    You should TOFTT and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.
    You should TOFTT and report back.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.

  12. #35600

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    You shouldn't have any problems ushering in world peace after a feat like that. By the way I have a unicorn in my garage that drinks his water from the holy grail!

  13. #35599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    This sounds like a "my girlfriend in Canada" story. Outcall? BOTH of them? Like Operation Sealion: big fantasy, never happened.

  14. #35598

    Culito

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    For the anal enthusiasts.
    Es culito o culote?

  15. #35597

    Culito

    For the anal enthusiasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0537.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape