Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 7578
-
12-15-25 19:03 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 110Valerie
I have seen her once. Massage was just average. She requests nude so, as she is working your back. Your hands can rub her legs to show intention. On the flip she removes top and bottoms and will give hahj. Any other requests are varied. I am scheduled to see her on Sunday to see how far I can go even though she mentioned to me that if I want BJ I have to bring cover and she does not do FS. Granted, any of these could change per tips.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 18:16 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 269Sorry her many many years ago when she was in metro west. She was FS back then. Sweet girl and had a rocking body but that was nearly a decade ago.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:40 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 44Has anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...902502203.html
Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.
-
12-13-25 08:31 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 68Julia
I have seen. Very girl. Little bit older than pics. Upcharge upcharge. Forget the prices. Weak massage. Probably not worth what I paid.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:00 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 958Julia
This one is here from time to time. Julia. Anyone seen her. PM if needed or post. Some mention a haircut too but I think that may be a different Julia? Any details on this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...901553533.html
-
12-12-25 13:21 #7123Senior Member

Posts: 46Mind sharing her info?
I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full. Please DM me her information if possbile.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 12:52 #7122Senior Member

Posts: 187Karyn
Idk why she is not posting anymore on Craigslist, but I still see her. Mid 30's' Colombian and the best pair of huge naturals. She's a sweetheart. Works out of an apartment with another lady that I think runs the show. The other lady was bigger, taller, darker haven't tried her yet.
-
12-09-25 18:52 #7121Senior Member

Posts: 46I have seen her earlier this year
She is definitely a bigger woman. Like the previous review, I did not find her very attractive. She did an ok job shaving my member and I did leave happy but I would not repeat. Apartment was pretty messy.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 17:15 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 213Wild
Sounds like a cop-er wrote it. Plenty of woman walking around and all alone for the holidays. Especially those who missed cuffing season. It's a term amount woman. That once they hit, just over 31. Can't seem to land a man.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 16:06 #7119Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone see this girl
-
12-09-25 10:48 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 107Saw her a few years ago. She pops up on MF every once in a while. Short BBW who doesn't carry her weight well. Rushed service. Rude attitude. Nothing about the experience was good. YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 07:51 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 436I went to her website and I'm pretty sure the picture of her on the horse was also on Seeking.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 22:53 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 523If you google her number it does lead to some expired skipthegames ad so extras are probably available. I'm always a little skeptical when the ads doesn't show any pics of the girl though.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 19:27 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 601Manscape
Anybody visit her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...900573607.html
-
12-07-25 20:07 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 185If anyone partakes, I hope this is actually a female.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




