Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1897

    Kicked-off the New Year with Junko

    I got to wish Junko a Happy New Year this past Monday and as always she greeted me with a smile and a big hug (Just love to feel those Nice Natural Breasts on my chest) Nice Firm Massage and she used her breasts to massage my back too which I just Love; on the flip some more teasing and then I finished in her favorite position of doggie! I'll definitely will be back.

  2. #1896

    Mojovillage

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her adds anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Junko really does give the best service with a Nice Massage to start and I just love it when she rubs her all natural breasts on my back which get me ready for the flip; where the fun begins and her favorite position is "doggy". I'll be seeing her soon to Start off 2026 !
    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_408474

    Happy New Year and Happy Hunting!

  3. #1895

    Hoops

    What hoops do you have to jump through to see her? I've seen different reports about sending her your I'd and other things. Do you just black out the info and she just wants to see your pic? Also, what is the donation?

    Freak.

  4. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    Junko really does give the best service with a Nice Massage to start and I just love it when she rubs her all natural breasts on my back which get me ready for the flip; where the fun begins and her favorite position is "doggy". I'll be seeing her soon to Start off 2026 !
    Don't see her adds anymore.

  5. #1893

    I ended 2025 with a session with Junko

    Junko really does give the best service with a Nice Massage to start and I just love it when she rubs her all natural breasts on my back which get me ready for the flip; where the fun begins and her favorite position is "doggy". I'll be seeing her soon to Start off 2026 !

  6. #1892

    So much fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    Fuji is Junko. Just saying. Don't fall for the logging in crap, she never asked me to so I don't know. She is paranoid in comms in my experience but, in person she has always been somewhat normal. Either way she is hot (I don't car how old she is or how much work she had done) and she knows how to fuck.

    Saw her at her new place recently. Less convenient for me than Marco Polo but more convenient than Salt Lake. Anyway it's a nice place. Secure discreet entry. As always Junko keeps it clean and the ambiance is good. It's a welcome change from the AMP scene. No red light or small room. Fucking a nice MILF with a view is a plus. People are afraid to review Junko for real, like to actually talk about details because they worry she will know its them and block them. She will ask questions. Just say you.

    Anyways, since I have known Junko for a long time I skipped the massage table and got in bed. Protip with Junko. Take charge. As always Junko gave an above average BBBJ. She can handle a large tube steak with her mouth that is well known. I dined on her for a few minutes. She is sensitive as are most women in her age bracket. Focus hard on her clit for quick climax is the best option, don't beat around the Bush or you will get the block and push like with many other KMILFs. I fucked her bare in missionary. Slide right up from DATY and guided my cock inside her wet **** with no objections as usual. I slowly grinned in her until I was all the way in. Built up a steady pace till I felt my load coming. I held her wrists back with one hand, wrenched her breast with my other with my tongue down her throat. I informed her I was cumming deep inside her and did just that. I gave her 3 weeks worth. As I withdrew I watched my load pour out of her.

    Junko is worth the effort. Just don't show weakness. Don't but into the games.
    She definitely is a lot fun.

  7. #1891
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1890

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, you're right you are in that picture because you're Jennifer and everyone knows it ha ha ha ha ha ha no I'm not kidding. She is bad shit crazy and paranoid.
    Think what you like braddah. IDGAF. You can be all salty balls if you want to waste your time doing so. Don't matter to me in the least. I'm just saying people have their preferences and you don't fit hers. It's true, there is a screening process. No idea what the questions are but whatever they are, it is what it is. For those who are able to make an appointment, that's great. Those who didn't, it's probably for the best. Spend your Kala elsewhere. No need to dwell on the rejection. I'm sure you fellas wouldn't want to bang someone you might not have attraction or chemistry with. Same goes for her I guess. As an independent provider, that's great leaves it up to her who she sees. Plain and simple. Food for thought.

  9. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Junko is back to her crazy bat shit self. I don't know if it's the security guards at her building. She's having problems like 801 but she is really paranoid again.
    She is in a place in her life where she can pick and choose who she wants and, gets good vibes from or not. She definitively can't handle even a little bit bigger then normal BOTO. If you are well endowed just don't even bother with this one.

  10. #1888

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Man, you must really be wanting to see her again. All the salt in your choice of words. There is no issues with new location or issue when at 801 South location. I guess she just chooses not to see you. Her service is top notch and I think you know it which is why you're getting upset cause she won't see you. I really don't blame her. She got a mind of her own and who she sees and doesn't see is really up to her. It's not like she is hurting for money, otherwise I'm sure she would see everyone. Just move on to the next one who will see you and service you. No need to bash here. Best of luck finding a new provider who is willing to see you and provide you with what you are looking for.

    P.S.: Regarding sucking huge cock, I call BS cause that image is of me. Don't know how you got that image or video but whatever.
    Buddy, you're right you are in that picture because you're Jennifer and everyone knows it ha ha ha ha ha ha no I'm not kidding. She is bad shit crazy and paranoid.

  11. #1887

    Aiyah..

    Man, you must really be wanting to see her again. All the salt in your choice of words. There is no issues with new location or issue when at 801 South location. I guess she just chooses not to see you. Her service is top notch and I think you know it which is why you're getting upset cause she won't see you. I really don't blame her. She got a mind of her own and who she sees and doesn't see is really up to her. It's not like she is hurting for money, otherwise I'm sure she would see everyone. Just move on to the next one who will see you and service you. No need to bash here. Best of luck finding a new provider who is willing to see you and provide you with what you are looking for.

    P.S.: Regarding sucking huge cock, I call BS cause that image is of me. Don't know how you got that image or video but whatever.

  12. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Junko is back to her crazy bat shit self. I don't know if it's the security guards at her building. She's having problems like 801 but she is really paranoid again.
    Well thanks for the update.

    I also texted her and she called me kinda crazy questions.

    I'm glad plus if she can't handle what a waste aloha.

  13. #1885

    Crazy again

    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    You mean of the 1,800+ reviews on Junko that all these Mongers have a small Boto!
    Junko is back to her crazy bat shit self. I don't know if it's the security guards at her building. She's having problems like 801 but she is really paranoid again.

  14. #1884

    Small Boto Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    She don't do FS if you have a big boto. She isn't one of those women who can take a stretching so if you are big, you will only be able to get a HJ / BJ. FS will not be possible. If you are above average boto, expect no FS. It should be pleasurable for both parties, not painful. I know for a guy it would be great but for her it is painful and unenjoyable. I totally get why and don't blame her for her decisions on who she chooses to see or not see. Hopefully I can continue being a regular. I'll be sad when she does decide to retire from this industry.
    You mean of the 1,800+ reviews on Junko that all these Mongers have a small Boto!

  15. #1883
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    She don't do FS if you have a big boto. She isn't one of those women who can take a stretching so if you are big, you will only be able to get a HJ / BJ. FS will not be possible. If you are above average boto, expect no FS. It should be pleasurable for both parties, not painful. I know for a guy it would be great but for her it is painful and unenjoyable. I totally get why and don't blame her for her decisions on who she chooses to see or not see. Hopefully I can continue being a regular. I'll be sad when she does decide to retire from this industry.
    She supports a great cause
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0205.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape