Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1602
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJones0827  [View Original Post]
    Did the usual hi to the MMS then to the room. In comes Joy who I have seen before. She is a well shaped Thai girl I believe. With large naturals and a decent booty for Asian girl. She has an amazing smile not really allowing kissing but very fun. She gave me a great BJ and we hit multiple positions. I let go in the bag in doggy and she cleaned me up. I do enjoy time with her as she is late 20's cutie for sure!
    I've only been there a handful of times even going back to the one spa days, but I have never been disappointed and a couple of times got my sox blown off! LOL.

    The problems Noir has had with consistency is a different story. Two of three recent reviews with Olivia are disappointing to say the least, which is the opposite of what they are trying to project. The single glowing review is still a bit suspect to me. I asked three questions that anyone who had actually been there would be able to answer, and crickets, only generic stuff.

    My only visit there was right after the reopening but before the name change to Noir and I got the #2 girl, but she was great. She asked for more over the obligatory 140 but she was cute, nice and tight, and hung in there, so I was happy. It shows YMMV all the time everywhere. There may be a sure thing over at Star, without saying her name ;0).

  2. #1376

    Ichiban Joy

    Did the usual hi to the MMS then to the room. In comes Joy who I have seen before. She is a well shaped Thai girl I believe. With large naturals and a decent booty for Asian girl. She has an amazing smile not really allowing kissing but very fun. She gave me a great BJ and we hit multiple positions. I let go in the bag in doggy and she cleaned me up. I do enjoy time with her as she is late 20's cutie for sure!

  3. #1375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Olivia at Noir

    Hi All.

    I visited Noir to check out Olivia. MMS opened the door and took me to room. You know there are going to have pretty girls when MMS is at least and 8 and doesn't massage. Olivia is a very pretty (almost as pretty as Lili was) K girl. About 5'4" with large C's with nice nipples. She took HF & Tip and went to prep shower. The shower was good. Everthing well washed and the right parts rinse and repeat. Saunna then back to room. Began with light massage (my choice) Then flip. Extra's where not as good as I was used to here. No fingers neat her pussy and DATY was very limited. She tired quickly (been here a month) and finished with HJ. DATY still limited. I think I'll skip Noir until there is more rotation.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  4. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    The pressure was building in the cojones so I started thinking where to go for some relief. I'm not very interested in the 200 tip queens. I tend to like the more regular girls because they are just more real and less performative, not always, but in general. I really like getting one to open up for me, but I wanted something more certain. I decided to go by Lotus first and when I opened the door there was a new girl and I was happily surprised. She took me back to the room and asked how long. She was slim but not skinny, had a regular butt not a flat one, and very nice A tittles. I went hhr for 50 and told her we have to get right to it. She came back with a condom, disrobed and we got right to it. She laid sideways on the table and guided me in but had me take it slow. She is nice and tight and we went at it then turned her for standing doggy, then got her to put her knees up on the table but she could only hold that for a short time. She was encouraging me to finish but it was mild and ok. I flipped her over again and she started being a wild cat as I started really going at it in standing mish again. She was grabbing and twisting my nipples and I almost yelped. Then she starts acting like she wants bite me and actually does bite my upper chest. I start getting more aggressive and she reciprocates. It was wild and really good. I asked her name and I could not understand what she said, twice. Her English was not good but good enough. I had a great time. So they have some new talent. May is still there if you have had her and like her.
    Great find! New talent who matches your intensity is exactly what keeps the hobby exciting.

  5. #1373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    BiBi at Stone Care

    Hi All.

    I took a ride dowm to Stone Care off Hancock just south of Drennan. BiBi answered the door and took me to room. She was late 30's Korean girl and has been here a couple of weeks. About 5'4" with shoulder length hai and average build with B Cup and nice nipples. Small rose tattoo on left breast. Took house fee and tip and got TS ready while I got comfortable. She took me to the shower room where I saw the owner MiMi (she promised to take care of me next time). The skower was thorough though not erotic. Back to room. I lay face down and she took off her little black dress and began a fingertip massage and soon flipped for average CBJ and good cg / rcg.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  6. #1372

    Lotus

    The pressure was building in the cojones so I started thinking where to go for some relief. I'm not very interested in the 200 tip queens. I tend to like the more regular girls because they are just more real and less performative, not always, but in general. I really like getting one to open up for me, but I wanted something more certain. I decided to go by Lotus first and when I opened the door there was a new girl and I was happily surprised. She took me back to the room and asked how long. She was slim but not skinny, had a regular butt not a flat one, and very nice A tittles. I went hhr for 50 and told her we have to get right to it. She came back with a condom, disrobed and we got right to it. She laid sideways on the table and guided me in but had me take it slow. She is nice and tight and we went at it then turned her for standing doggy, then got her to put her knees up on the table but she could only hold that for a short time. She was encouraging me to finish but it was mild and ok. I flipped her over again and she started being a wild cat as I started really going at it in standing mish again. She was grabbing and twisting my nipples and I almost yelped. Then she starts acting like she wants bite me and actually does bite my upper chest. I start getting more aggressive and she reciprocates. It was wild and really good. I asked her name and I could not understand what she said, twice. Her English was not good but good enough. I had a great time. So they have some new talent. May is still there if you have had her and like her.

  7. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardsTown  [View Original Post]
    I did in fact see the other poster's review, but saw no reason to comment on it. The sequence and style of his session sounded pretty similar to mine, but I was not rushed or have any chemistry issues. That could have been due to how busy they were or weren't on the day, whether she was tired or not, whether she was in a good or bad mood, or just a bad match. Some girls are troopers and will strain to give their utmost for every customer but some blow hot and cold, and I stand by my own review.

    I travel around the country quite a bit and have posted in several other places besides Manhattan. Since you asked about there specifically, there used to be many prime Korean spas in Manhattan but now very few remain. It is mostly Chinese, with some Latina, a few Korean, and some places with Japanese girls. Quantity is high, quality varies a lot. The classic Korean-style session similar to what I got at Noir and which is my first preference is a thing of bygone days in Manhattan. Fortunately it can still be found in other areas of the country, and I try to find a good spa with hot Korean girls whenever and wherever I get the chance.
    One question about the 200 tip you gave. Did you offer it or did she ask for that much? Is that normal amount for the other areas you frequent?

    I will normally only take 220 with me because that gives a 150 tip with a 70 hr house fee, and that is pretty good even though many of the women are now trying to get more and more.

    I have given 200 or even more for special service, but not regularly.

  8. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    I was running some errands and saw a new vertical massage banner and sign with a price off 8th in front of Sunrise Spa. I had stopped in a couple weeks ago after seeing them on google but received a standard massage. Even though I had just been to Massage Center on Galley during Saturday, my back was bugging me from all the shoveling and other manual labor, had some time to kill so figured I'd give her another go. Worst case, I get a massage.

    I walk in and notice she is wearing more of a dressier top that's more revealing and has more makeup on than last time. She said it was going to be a 30 minute wait. I had a couple errands in the area still to do so I tell her I'll come back. You can tell she is reluctant to let me leave as she tries to guide me in a room and says please wait. I assure I'll be back and head out. I come back and she is still finishing up the other customer but is excited that I came back. She asks how long and I mention whatever is available for the $49 sign out front. She says 30 mintes but because I came back she would do 45 min for the same price. I lay down on the table and wait for her to come back. She comes in and calls me honey a couple times, immediately touches my butt and doesn't cover me with the sheet. I'm thinking hmmmm starting off better than last time.

    The massage was pretty solid. The sheet did go on at one point as she climbed on and did some body weight pressure techniques. She got close to things on the inner thigh but never went for it. Hot towel wipe down and she had me flip with the sheet on but I was fully pitching a tent. She started massaging my quads and thighs getting so close. She kept looking at me and finally asked "you tip me?" I nodded and she grabbed the oil and went to town. She allowed OTC touching, I didn't try anything or push my luck. Got cleaned up and headed out. . 5 for the hhr and tossed her. 5 for the tip.
    Outstanding work dude! Being the horn dog I am next time I would bring a condom and show it to her with 100 or more depending. But still be nice because she is showing she likes you. You may be able to get it.

  9. #1369

    Round 2 at Sunrise Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new AMP when searching google. Sunrise Spa on 8th St over by Cheyenne blvd. It had most of the signs we all look for, red neon open sign, covered windows, late hours, so I decided to give it a go since I was in the area. I met Lucy who is probably 40 something if I had to guess. Prices were a little higher than average so I decided to just do a half hour for. 5. Got on the table and when she came in the sheet went on, no problem, I've had it happen before and things turned out okay. She did a decent massage, I've had better but there wasn't any teasing and she never even had me flip so I never got the chance to inquiry about anything else and nothing was suggested. Figured I would TOFTT but I would say this one is a no go, at least it was for me. YMMV.
    I was running some errands and saw a new vertical massage banner and sign with a price off 8th in front of Sunrise Spa. I had stopped in a couple weeks ago after seeing them on google but received a standard massage. Even though I had just been to Massage Center on Galley during Saturday, my back was bugging me from all the shoveling and other manual labor, had some time to kill so figured I'd give her another go. Worst case, I get a massage.

    I walk in and notice she is wearing more of a dressier top that's more revealing and has more makeup on than last time. She said it was going to be a 30 minute wait. I had a couple errands in the area still to do so I tell her I'll come back. You can tell she is reluctant to let me leave as she tries to guide me in a room and says please wait. I assure I'll be back and head out. I come back and she is still finishing up the other customer but is excited that I came back. She asks how long and I mention whatever is available for the $49 sign out front. She says 30 mintes but because I came back she would do 45 min for the same price. I lay down on the table and wait for her to come back. She comes in and calls me honey a couple times, immediately touches my butt and doesn't cover me with the sheet. I'm thinking hmmmm starting off better than last time.

    The massage was pretty solid. The sheet did go on at one point as she climbed on and did some body weight pressure techniques. She got close to things on the inner thigh but never went for it. Hot towel wipe down and she had me flip with the sheet on but I was fully pitching a tent. She started massaging my quads and thighs getting so close. She kept looking at me and finally asked "you tip me?" I nodded and she grabbed the oil and went to town. She allowed OTC touching, I didn't try anything or push my luck. Got cleaned up and headed out. . 5 for the hhr and tossed her. 5 for the tip.

  10. #1368

    Olivia (Noir)

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardsTown  [View Original Post]
    I did in fact see the other poster's review, but saw no reason to comment on it. The sequence and style of his session sounded pretty similar to mine, but I was not rushed or have any chemistry issues. That could have been due to how busy they were or weren't on the day, whether she was tired or not, whether she was in a good or bad mood, or just a bad match. Some girls are troopers and will strain to give their utmost for every customer but some blow hot and cold, and I stand by my own review.

    I travel around the country quite a bit and have posted in several other places besides Manhattan. Since you asked about there specifically, there used to be many prime Korean spas in Manhattan but now very few remain. It is mostly Chinese, with some Latina, a few Korean, and some places with Japanese girls. Quantity is high, quality varies a lot. The classic Korean-style session similar to what I got at Noir and which is my first preference is a thing of bygone days in Manhattan. Fortunately it can still be found in other areas of the country, and I try to find a good spa with hot Korean girls whenever and wherever I get the chance.
    Longtime listener, first time caller. Since this is my first post so take it as you will. I am a registered reviewer on TOB (fmrracer) and found about this group of degenerates from a pm on there. I decided to try my luck at Noir, based on the previous postings. Standard house. 7 and received the ts from mamasan. Very petite, mid 40's, originally thought she was going to be my masseuse for this visit. Overall non-erotic, but important bits cleaned. Stuffed in the sauna for 10-15 min for cleanup and then mamasan walked out and Olivia swept me up and took me back to the room. Placed the donation of $. on the end table. Was told by ruby and Autumn from previous visits the expectation somewhere between $.6- and I didn't feel like negotiating, sorry guys. Olivia said nothing about the donation on the count so there is probably some room to save. Her massage was firm albeit brief. Dropped the clothes for the tease, and mediocre body slide. On the flip, CBJ, 69 with great enthusiasm, then a few moments of froggy into missionary for the finish. Appearance, mid 30's, really nice large mm Cs or small Ds. She has a great body and beautiful face, but for those that remember Ruby or Autumn both were better, performance and looks. I will return to Noir for the quality of the rotation, but not specifically for her.

  11. #1367

    Olivia at Noir Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little skeptical about a review like that showing up right after her train-wreck review. Before you join the cheer leading team you might want to consider that the poster regularly posts in Manhattan and the east coast and he gave a 200 tip. It's possible he knows her from one of those places and she dialed him up to give a great review to counter balance her terrible review.

    If he would respond to my questions I would ask him more questions to see if he really was there.

    And if you believe it the please visit her and give your own review.
    I did in fact see the other poster's review, but saw no reason to comment on it. The sequence and style of his session sounded pretty similar to mine, but I was not rushed or have any chemistry issues. That could have been due to how busy they were or weren't on the day, whether she was tired or not, whether she was in a good or bad mood, or just a bad match. Some girls are troopers and will strain to give their utmost for every customer but some blow hot and cold, and I stand by my own review.

    I travel around the country quite a bit and have posted in several other places besides Manhattan. Since you asked about there specifically, there used to be many prime Korean spas in Manhattan but now very few remain. It is mostly Chinese, with some Latina, a few Korean, and some places with Japanese girls. Quantity is high, quality varies a lot. The classic Korean-style session similar to what I got at Noir and which is my first preference is a thing of bygone days in Manhattan. Fortunately it can still be found in other areas of the country, and I try to find a good spa with hot Korean girls whenever and wherever I get the chance.

  12. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    know that a lot of these girls are based in a big city and then travel to a place like the Springs for a month or two occasionally.
    100%. Definitely seems like this is the case for Noir. All the girls have been from LA or NY.

  13. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    I'm not here to say if he did or didn't see Olivia. After my time was cut short and I walked out, there was a vehicle parked out front with red rental car plates. Not sure what time or day this poster went but since our reviews were posted around the same time, someone being from out of town (Manhattan) probably had a rental car.
    There was 2 or 3 days between reviews, but not everyone posts right away.

    Now I am not saying he didn't see her or that she doesn't give really good service when she wants to, but that's the real question, so some verification from the poster would be helpful.

    I know that a lot of these girls are based in a big city and then travel to a place like the Springs for a month or two occasionally.

    We know that rubmaps is full of reviews that are put up to advertise for the place. This place isn't as bad but I don't put it past a girl or owner to do it.

  14. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    you might want to consider that the poster regularly posts in Manhattan and the east coast and he gave a 200 tip. It's possible he knows her from one of those places and she dialed him up to give a great review to counter balance her terrible review.
    I'm not here to say if he did or didn't see Olivia. After my time was cut short and I walked out, there was a vehicle parked out front with red rental car plates. Not sure what time or day this poster went but since our reviews were posted around the same time, someone being from out of town (Manhattan) probably had a rental car.

  15. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by WildFlower99  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic review! Olivia sounds like an absolute dreamgreat skills, chemistry, and service in a clean spot.

    That's a real massage skills, a great body, and enthusiastic. Perfect glowing on Olivia and Noir Spa.
    I'm a little skeptical about a review like that showing up right after her train-wreck review. Before you join the cheer leading team you might want to consider that the poster regularly posts in Manhattan and the east coast and he gave a 200 tip. It's possible he knows her from one of those places and she dialed him up to give a great review to counter balance her terrible review.

    If he would respond to my questions I would ask him more questions to see if he really was there.

    And if you believe it the please visit her and give your own review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape