Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1602
-
12-07-25 11:13 #1362Regular Member

Posts: 5Fantastic review! Olivia sounds like an absolute dream—great skills, chemistry, and service in a clean spot.
Originally Posted by LeopardsTown
[View Original Post]
That's a real massage skills, a great body, and enthusiastic. Perfect glowing on Olivia and Noir Spa.
-
12-06-25 10:23 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 549Jackpot
Sounds like you hit the Jackpot there. Obviously they were not busy.
Originally Posted by LeopardsTown
[View Original Post]
What brings you to the Springs? How does this compare to what you find in your normal locations like Manhattan? Is 200 what she asked for or what you consider normal in your normal locations?
-
12-05-25 10:43 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 40K-girl Olivia at Noir Spa
I stopped in for a round at Noir Spa while in town. It wasn't hard to find the place and plenty of parking in a modest plaza. I was introduced to a very pretty Korean girl named Olivia. My first impression was good – she is quite striking with her slim frame, D cups, and flashing a beautiful smile. My second impression was also good, as her English is quite good so we got into friendly conversation easily and had good chemistry from the start. Olivia has a very nice figure and just a little pizzazz about her that makes her a real turn on.
I paid Olivia the 70 for the house for the offered 45 minute session and then got undressed for the shower. The room and indeed the spa in general was very clean, nicely appointed, made a good impression. Anyway, Olivia led me to the table shower room and gave me the standard style table shower service, very comfortable and relaxing. Olivia had a good feel for mixing massage style strokes while soaping me up with more intimate light touches, and where to vary it, and had a smooth way of cleaning my growing pipe. As usual, this also made for some extra, flirty comments and is a great time to break the ice so to speak as to what will come later. After a couple minutes in the sauna, we went along back into the room. The massage was excellent. Olivia had real, learned skills and combined several different massage techniques. I had noticed during the table shower that she has very pretty hands, and I played this into some flirty joking comments about her hiding her massage skills.
I took care of the tip 200 and we started the main service with a good CBJ and me with very active hands. Olivia's awesome rack is a great feature and she me how she liked it played with. Her BJ skills are definitely on point. Great tongue work, gets pretty deep on it and has some stamina too.
We transitioned to CFS and started fairly slowly in mish position and then steadily ramped up faster. She is plenty tight but knew how to savvily work me into her comfortably and also how to work the pipe to the best effect for both of us. The feeling was increasingly intense and a bonus was that she was well into it herself, pumping back in a vigorous rhythm as I pumped out my finish.
The expected thorough clean up and nice chat at the end were delivered. I would certainly pay another visit to this place and would be very happy to see Olivia again.
-
12-04-25 17:11 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 549It seems like they might close for a short time every few months. I have always been offered everything there, so no problem on that. There is a May working there that is sort of like a mamasan. Sometimes she will and sometimes she won't. I called last week and she said new girl next month. Well this is next month so.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
I have liked them all. No shorting on time and no tapping out, most with pretty good bodies. I'll have to check them out again soon.
A while back the changed to 50/hhr 70/hr but you can negotiate with the girls. I go for hhr and say let's go right away to have enough time for me to finish. All good every time.
-
12-04-25 13:04 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 55I haven't been there before. Wanted to try something new so tried to stop by but they were closed so ended up at Noir since they are close by. I've seen Lotus has been running ads often on stg lately.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:21 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 549Have you been there lately? I've had some great times there but not for a while. Their a bit out of the way for me.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:16 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 549That's just not good. The worst part from my perspective is her trying to hurry you to finish fast so she can kick you out and go to the next guy. The hell with that I say. I would have just hung on to her waist in standing doggy and made her yelp and almost cry. [I have to interject that I would never force her but I would make it really clear that I want to keep going.] They are cheating you. And I'll bet you paid premium prices for the visit. A cooperative girl is so much better.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
I was the first to review that place before they changed their name but re-opened. I got a very good looking slim Korean girl and she wanted 80 admission fee and 180 but I only brought 220 with me so she accepted. She was great, hung in there for the entire session. I remember her hanging onto the table for dear life during standing doggy with one knee on the table while looking right into my eyes through the mirror. It was really hot and she hung. I still didn't go back because of their increased rates. But at least she was a trooper.
-
12-04-25 12:05 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 549I f I remember correctly Lily massage on Galley rd does yse heated oil, but no extras. I've had them take a good look a couple of times but will not touch LOL.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 18:49 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 55Olivia at Noir
Stopped by Lotus first. Didn't see any open signs on so figured they were closed. Ended up swinging by Noir and saw Olivia. She's very pretty. Has some of the MM's I've seen.
Standard procedure. Started it with a table shower, nothing too fancy here, put me in the sauna for a little bit so she could clean up the shower room. Back to the room, immediately asked what I wanted to do. Told her everything. She did about 3 minutes of 'massage' and asked me to flip. I wasn't even hard yet and she asked what I wanted to do next. I was kind of like get me ready. So she kind of felt around a bit, climbed on top and let me check out the view with mutual touching. She slid the cover on with her mouth and got me to attention. She climbed on for cowgirl and put in a solid effort. She got tired quick though and asked to switch. I had her lay on the edge of the table so we could do standing missionary, she was telling me to cum in about 3 minutes, I wasn't even close. Put her in standing doggy and went at that for a little. She kept telling me to cum. She eventually said she was too tired and pulled the condom off and said handjob and that was that. She got dressed, wiped me down with a hot towel and said they were busy so she had to go. Gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and out she went.
She is very pretty and has an amazing body The whole session seemed very rushed. More rushed than prior visits. I would have liked to spend some more time with her. We probably only went at it for 15 minutes tops. I bet I was in there for maybe 30 minutes at most. I hit the bathroom on the way out and I did notice the table shower room was occupied so someone must had came in. While I got what I went in for, I wish these girls would honor the time we are paying for but maybe that's just me.
-
12-03-25 12:34 #1353Regular Member

Posts: 5Little things like that really can make a session feel premium.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 01:11 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 55One thing that Amazing offered around this time last year before they switched names to Mango was hot oil on the massage. It was great. I hadn't had that before and haven't since. It was a nice touch and something I wish more places did.
-
11-30-25 10:47 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 549They can go out of business pretty quick if they don't get some regular customers. But when you come down to it, it will depend on the woman working that day that you draw. Sometimes they will even if the boss says not to.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
I'm not patient enough to try and crack these anymore, but a few years back it was a fun game actually.
There is one called Lilly massage on Galley (I think) that gives good massages and will not let you go uncovered at all, but they have stayed in business a long time.
-
11-30-25 09:43 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 55It makes me think that places that operate like this are not looking for any returning customers. They feed off the one off's.
Originally Posted by LiveinCos
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 16:02 #1349Regular Member

Posts: 9This matches my experience as well. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:07 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 549Amazing
This was back when it was still called Amazing and most everybody got HJ only. After Mango they changed.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





