Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 824 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 12360
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11130
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    New girl Ruby at Love Spa, she is curvy and graceful and has a pretty damn good BJ. Dark hair, C cup tits, a nice ass, and pound her kitty as much as I wanted. Also she was wearing a cute strapless top and yoga pants and something about the outfit fulfilled a fantasy of mine.

    Got in 69 with a few FIV. DFK, a BBBJ w / DT, and for CFS, CG, ACG, and k9 where I blew on her back after. After a cooldown "massage" also got in a bonus tuggy wuggy for a total pipe cleaning. Happy Mongering!
    Sounds like a gem, if I can use so bad a pun!

    You gave her a sticky back shot, huh? She didn't object to you removing the beret while you're back there? I've had providers get "suspicious" that I might be trying to finagle some BB, and would make hand checks for the latex (a bit of a mood killer). Not that I'd ever try that! I'm not a pull-out type of guy. When I'm unloading I want to be in there as deep as possible!

  2. #11129
    Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Love Spa Ruby

    Love Spa always has pretty young ladies. Today I was greeted by Ruby and she did not disappoint. She's about 5'3 ish? She had some sexy yoga pants a blue strapless top to show off her thin stature. I greeted her with a small little squeeze of her C cups, she giggled and led me to the room. I had the tip and house fee ready when she sat me down so she gave me a light kiss before she went out of the room to grab her tools.

    Stripped down before she got back and I was already hard. Took some PED's for today's session was hoping to get 2 in today. When she saw me naked she took the hint, smiled and started to slide out of her clothes to reveal her beautiful body. Shaved and perfect. She walked up to me and started to DFK. I guided her hands to my nipples and she started playing with them while I started rubbing her clit. After she got a little wet she started grinding on my leg and I started sucking on her tits. She seemed into it and put a little more pressure into her grinding. She got down on her knees and started a nice slow tempo blowjob licking up and down the shaft and around. Mixed in using her hands. After I started thrusting my hips into her face she took the hint and gloved me up.

    She pushed me down onto the table in a playful manner and mounted me up. She slowly lowered herself onto me until she was fully penetrated and started grinding on me again. After I started thrusting again she went into ACG where she could really pick up the pace. I was slapping her cheeks to a faster pace and flipped her over for some doggy. Her ass is beautiful in the position. Went a while in this position squeezing her tits dangling from her chest. And flipper her over again for some missionary. I was pretty close at this point and I started kissing her while fucking her. She had her tongue down my mouth and when I lifted away she almost immediately got me to finish when she started sucking on my nipples while I was going at it.

    She cleaned me up and we just cuddled for the rest of the time. I wanted to get 2 in but that first load was wayyyy too much for me to recover in time. Chatted through the translator a bit. Cuddled more. Ate her out and sucked on her tits more and left a happy camper.

    Love Spa never disappoints. I always try to make an appointment. I used to walk in but I'd rather be sure. Sometimes I just walk in to check out whose working and make an appointment later. As long as they're not busy they won't mind.

  3. #11128

    A " . " is a period no matter what

    Worst thing for a guy is waiting forever to get with a girl. She might be flying in from around the world. Only to be told its her TIME OF THE MONTH. " . " so the guy is dejected and feeling pretty low. Maybe he does not want to earn his Red Wings, But to make the girl happy. Have a beach towel hand. Hand it to her and say Lets get it on, I would tend to say she will be excited and happy.

    Not too hard for most to figure out.

    Have a great day.

    I do remember telling a guy who had a girl visiting. He looked like I shoved a turd in his mouth.

    Even the girls at the AMPs need a few days rest, No one likes a beat up used up Vajay. So There you have it Enjoy the rain. Not a lot of girls out on the streets now. Best to hit an AMP.

    So many now its hard to remember or choose which one, Heaven forbid if we keep a black book and die. Oh my the embarrassment in hell or heaven for our ghost on who finds that book.

    Remember guys. Everyone should have a Bro that can delete the browser history and erase the phone logs.

    Cheers.

  4. #11127
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?
    = period.

    = period.

    Sorry if that was too confusing.

  5. #11126

    Post value

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?
    Lost in translation!

  6. #11125

    Confusing "review"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxguppy  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.

    I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.

    On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?

  7. #11124

    New girl. Beauty

    Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.

    I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.

    On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.

  8. #11123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    After a hour at Hawthorne strip I was Bored and wanted more than the strip was offering. I went to Love a few blocks east As soon as I entered, a dark-haired girl greeted me. She introduced herself as Ruby; she was beautiful, young, and had a great figure and bust! She led me to the first room near the door. She started with a pretty good massage. She started teasing, then the fun began with a great BBBJ, almost losing several times I asked for Daty and she really got involved. She asked if I wanted another girl, and I said OK. She said Luna could join for 15 minutes before her appointment.

    While Ruby was taking it, the door opened, and Nuna immediately laid down and asked me to sample her. While I was doing this, Ruby was sucking me from behind Just before Nuna left, and I was back in Ruby she sucked me for a few minutes from behind. Damn, I don't know who really gave me a better BBBJ.

    After Nuna left, Ruby told me it was time for doggy. Then she laid down, and I started playing with her clit and We both explored each other. Then she went into cowgirl until I finished she wiped me with a hot towel, and I was off.

    I really enjoyed Ruby!
    What was the damage in total? And how much to add Luna to the fun?

    Thanks.

  9. #11122

    Hawthorne strip to Love

    After a hour at Hawthorne strip I was Bored and wanted more than the strip was offering. I went to Love a few blocks east As soon as I entered, a dark-haired girl greeted me. She introduced herself as Ruby; she was beautiful, young, and had a great figure and bust! She led me to the first room near the door. She started with a pretty good massage. She started teasing, then the fun began with a great BBBJ, almost losing several times I asked for Daty and she really got involved. She asked if I wanted another girl, and I said OK. She said Luna could join for 15 minutes before her appointment.

    While Ruby was taking it, the door opened, and Nuna immediately laid down and asked me to sample her. While I was doing this, Ruby was sucking me from behind Just before Nuna left, and I was back in Ruby she sucked me for a few minutes from behind. Damn, I don't know who really gave me a better BBBJ.

    After Nuna left, Ruby told me it was time for doggy. Then she laid down, and I started playing with her clit and We both explored each other. Then she went into cowgirl until I finished she wiped me with a hot towel, and I was off.

    I really enjoyed Ruby!

  10. #11121
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredMembr  [View Original Post]
    Passing through the area again. I was in the plaza to buy some smokes and decided to go into Jinye and see the talent, since the last time I was here, I had a good time. To my surprise, Yoyo greeted me and seemed to remember me. That was enough for me to want to stay. She's a sweet girl that is also a service queen when things get going. She isn't here too often but I guess our timing matched up again. To keep it short, GFE MPCFS to satisfy my needs. I really enjoy her company. Worth a visit IMHO.
    Had a good feeling about this location, and I didn't have any issues getting an appointment as a walk in. I went with Cici. She appeared to be in her late twenties. Nice bubbly Talking about services wasn't so bad despite the Chinese accent. The most important thing was fantastic. Nice perky rack when she threw her top off.

  11. #11120

    Yes, just show up and $$ should get you a 1/2 hr "with everything".

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I texted Candy Spa on Holgate in the numbers asking who which girls were there. They sent me photos (obviously fake) with names that don't match up with any of the names others have spoken about on here previously. Then I said I was looking for BBBJ, daty, FS, and the person texted back, "Sorry, no. ".

    Are they just being careful by not talking about services on text, or do I have the wrong "Candy Spa," and this place doesn't provide these services? I'm a neophyte with AMP's (only been once with a good experience) and since the provider list of quality providers in Portland is quickly approaching zero, I'd really like to try some good options. Should I just show up at these places with $$ and not try to set an appointment?
    My experience is that it's best to just negotiate up front when you're in the room. That will save you having to wait for any 'flip' and having to get up and rummage through your clothes to find the "tip".

    Many times, and especially at Candy, you can just tell the girl to skip the message and get right to the "boom-boom".

  12. #11119

    Korean foot spa (Baoju), no name.

    I wanted to go there today to see Nancy. Unfortunately, she was busy. I didn't want to wait for Nanny's freshly burned engine, so I chose another lady. Average face, average body, average technology. So I didn't ask the name. I think I must make an appointment with Nancy next time.

  13. #11118
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCityFan  [View Original Post]
    Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.
    Gold Lion by Gateway Center have an actually decent (not amazing) massage with HE. See my post about it for the rundown.

  14. #11117
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCityFan  [View Original Post]
    Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.

    Thanks!
    Angela at Oriental Pearl has given me deep massages that were literally painful. God I hate the way she pinches my tendons. But they did loosen me up.

  15. #11116

    Best actual massage?

    Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape