rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 824 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 12356
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11111

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Are you using the number that ends with 6807?

    My first piece of advice is not to send texts asking for anything other than the rate for a massage, and perhaps who is available. Do not text about any kind of sex acts. Same thing goes for inside the lobby, don't discuss anything like that in the lobby. You can take care of your business and questions in the room when you're alone with the girl.

    Also would like you to know that at 90% of the AMPs in the Portland metro area (there's over 200 including Vancouver), you can get a half hour of everything for 170 total, an hour of everything for 200 total. If the girl is exceptionally interesting to you and you get too much pushback, you can offer an extra 20, but if I detect a GPS attitude I leave. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us by planning on paying anything Like the GPS board charges. Paying more encourages higher prices.

    You will get more resistance to this pricing approach At candy and love. The most I've given there for a half hour is 200, but I've had success with 180. The good news is, there are so many other choices with plenty of attractive women. If one shop turns me down, the next one will say yes with a smile.

    Another suggestion I have is to stop by random places when you're driving around. You can see what the vibe is like and decide if you want to come back later.

    One more thing, don't talk loudly.
    Thank you for the advice. That all makes sense and I will act accordingly!

  2. #11110

    Beauty update

    Saw Gina again, great as usual. She will be there for a couple more days before taking off for a few weeks from what I am told.

    A new girl arrived but just got her. So will be a few days before I can join any activities with her, didn't catch her name though. She she is a tiny thing, looks southeast Asian with darker skin. Cute voice when I got introduced to her.

  3. #11109

    Baoju West

    I stopped in yesterday to check it out. I was greeted by a woman probably in her 40's and dressed in casual dress. Not suggestive at all. I didn't stay, but there's nothing to suggest there are extensive extras to be had, if any. I might give it a try when I'm wanting a decent massage. Hopefully, that is something that's provided. One high point is that for our short conversation, we were able to communicate, so her English is better than average.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abkbk  [View Original Post]
    I texted them also. Shop just opened recently when I asked. You answered the question I was going to eventually ask them if they were connected. They sent me a pic of the printed menu sign. 50/ hhr, 50/45, 70/ hr, and other options typical for a legit shop. Only way to confirm is someone toftt a session. I may go out to scout later today to check the vibe.

  4. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Are they just being careful by not talking about services on text
    You know that scene in The Wire where Idris Elba says "is you taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy?" Well, answering such a question over text would literally be admitting, in writing, to multiple state crimes (and plausibly some federal ones, once immigration issues come into play). No brick and mortar place will ever answer such questions over text.

    "booking agencies" maybe. Individual providers, sure, fair amount of time, but brick-and-mortar locations with published addresses and leases and utilities in the names of the managers and so on? Helllll no.

  5. #11107

    Candy etc

    Are you using the number that ends with 6807?

    My first piece of advice is not to send texts asking for anything other than the rate for a massage, and perhaps who is available. Do not text about any kind of sex acts. Same thing goes for inside the lobby, don't discuss anything like that in the lobby. You can take care of your business and questions in the room when you're alone with the girl.

    Also would like you to know that at 90% of the AMPs in the Portland metro area (there's over 200 including Vancouver), you can get a half hour of everything for 170 total, an hour of everything for 200 total. If the girl is exceptionally interesting to you and you get too much pushback, you can offer an extra 20, but if I detect a GPS attitude I leave. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us by planning on paying anything Like the GPS board charges. Paying more encourages higher prices.

    You will get more resistance to this pricing approach At candy and love. The most I've given there for a half hour is 200, but I've had success with 180. The good news is, there are so many other choices with plenty of attractive women. If one shop turns me down, the next one will say yes with a smile.

    Another suggestion I have is to stop by random places when you're driving around. You can see what the vibe is like and decide if you want to come back later.

    One more thing, don't talk loudly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I texted Candy Spa on Holgate in the numbers asking who which girls were there. They sent me photos (obviously fake) with names that don't match up with any of the names others have spoken about on here previously. Then I said I was looking for BBBJ, daty, FS, and the person texted back, "Sorry, no. ".

    Are they just being careful by not talking about services on text, or do I have the wrong "Candy Spa," and this place doesn't provide these services? I'm a neophyte with AMP's (only been once with a good experience) and since the provider list of quality providers in Portland is quickly approaching zero, I'd really like to try some good options. Should I just show up at these places with $$ and not try to set an appointment?

  6. #11106

    Candy Spa for Real?

    I texted Candy Spa on Holgate in the numbers asking who which girls were there. They sent me photos (obviously fake) with names that don't match up with any of the names others have spoken about on here previously. Then I said I was looking for BBBJ, daty, FS, and the person texted back, "Sorry, no. ".

    Are they just being careful by not talking about services on text, or do I have the wrong "Candy Spa," and this place doesn't provide these services? I'm a neophyte with AMP's (only been once with a good experience) and since the provider list of quality providers in Portland is quickly approaching zero, I'd really like to try some good options. Should I just show up at these places with $$ and not try to set an appointment?

  7. #11105

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I am going to be in town beginning tomorrow for 2 weeks.

    It is a work thing, so I'd love to relieve some stress.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    I'd love to find a UTR type of Nuru experience.

    Any direction is GREATLY appreciated!

  8. #11104
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    You only post about Baoju, Jinye, and Happy, which all have the same owner. Unfortunately that makes you look like a shill. What other Portland area AMPs have you been to?
    Not only that he's posting dupes. 11104 is a word-for-word copy of 11075.

  9. #11103

    What other Portland area AMPs have you been to?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls joined Jinye.

    Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.

    Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.

    Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.
    You only post about Baoju, Jinye, and Happy, which all have the same owner. Unfortunately that makes you look like a shill. What other Portland area AMPs have you been to?

  10. #11102
    Two new girls joined Jinye.

    Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.

    Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.

    Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.

  11. #11101

    Beauty spa. Heidi

    I didn't spend much on Black Friday shopping. Had extra cash. I decided to try something new after reading a few good reviews about Gina at Beauty spa.

    Didn't met Gina at front. It was Heidi greeted me. Kind of petite. She looked cute with her big eyes. Also looked wild because of her yellow / blonde hair. I paid Heidi the donation. She was ready to go down for business. We got naked. LFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ & CFS. Very tight pussy. I also loved her hair color.

    When I was leaving. Mimi & Gina came to say hi & gave me hugs. Gina looked great. I like Mimi better. She looked pretty & had bigger breasts & round butt. I will see Gina again or try Mimi next time. They are so different. Heidi is cute & petite. Mimi is busty.

  12. #11100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by nopeanderson  [View Original Post]
    Is that total including the price you pay at the door? Someone said Candy was 3 now?
    Yes that's all in. I never go over $$ total. They can ask for $$$ all they want.

    What I do is pay the house fee to get in the room, either 30,45 or 60 min whatever the house fee. On the flip I offer the remainder as tip. If they they want more, I tell them that's all I got. I have never been turned down.

    Every now and then Ill have and extra $20 and it usual turns the frown upside down. The only time I have ever paid $$$ was after $$ for the first girl and another comes in asking for $ to join. I've done that one other time.

  13. #11099

    Heidi at Beauty Spa

    Think blonde highlights, petite frame, large bust.

    I didn't indulge today but, looks worthwhile to check out.

  14. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    It is a massage only place.
    Boy they are really going to regret choosing that name then. It'd be like opening a place called "Good Times Lucky Brewery" that doesn't serve beer.

  15. #11097

    Banjul Westside

    Oh well, the Westside search continues. Thanks for confirming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    It is a massage only place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape