Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54440
    One of my ATF Rachel (fia) texted me via WeChat confirming she's working at Orchid today. Went to see her and wow, just as I rmr. She lost a little weight which added to her spinner look. She's young, pretty, spinner type with the best natural C / D tits on a small frame. Very good BBBJ skills and totally GFE. I did not last very long with her. She's here for the rest of the month. Take good care of her.

    Said hi to Mona, haven't seen her in a year. Looks like she got tighter in all the right places but just as voluptuous.

  2. #54439
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightD  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.
    Was this on Ives ave? I was there at noon yesterday. I guess I dodged a bullet.

  3. #54438

    Meiji LEO?

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitAutismo  [View Original Post]
    This is a concerning development. Hopefully we can learn more regarding this.
    What time I was there around noon and didn't have a issue.

  4. #54437
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Oh no! Which location were they at.
    Michigan near downtown. I did wait 5 minutes nearby and looped back around and saw two sheriffs talking to a girl but it was too dark to make out anything.

  5. #54436
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Still remember one day at a spa now long since closed, I went and saw my ATF. Then post session, the second girl asked for a massage which I provided and she returned the favor with a BJ. Then the third girl (who is actually at Tokyo / Crystal now LOL) came in and demanded a massage and after finishing she walked out and grabbed a cover for a 3rd round but we were interrupted as it got too busy and I had to leave. Meanwhile the girls were playing musical chairs to tend to customers while I was playing masseuse for all 3 of them LOL.
    That's fantastic, I got to start bettering my technique! I need to find a massage school with a crash course, because I've been in this position many many times. And I realize, I don't know how to fucking massage! You know, not in the proper way or an appreciative way.

    Most gals are probably appreciative in the sense that you're giving them a break and they're not having to massage you in that instance. But bringing some knowhow to the party, feels like that would pay off!

  6. #54435

    Meiji LEO?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightD  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.
    This is a concerning development. Hopefully we can learn more regarding this.

  7. #54434

    Venus Massage

    I went by Venus today and had a hell of a time. I was met at the door by Chloe. We had a good time in the shower. May showed up while I had Chloe on top of me for the NURU slide. She asked for two girl. I didn't say no but did agree to it either. BBBJ, DATY, DATO. Went through a couple positions and finished up. We had time and Chloe started a massage. I guess one of you came in and asked for her because she left and a few minutes later May came in.

    May picked up where Chloe left off. It was a very good massage. Heavy use of elbows and knees to really work out my issues and then some very good stretching. I was impressed. She got me water as I got dressed. Then she asked when I was going to come back and see her. I asked if I have to wait to come back or if I can have her now. She smiled and grabbed onto junior. She asked me how much. I said 100. Boys it was a full second go for a bargain. We didn't do the shower but I ended up being there for at least 90 minutes total between the two girls. May was fantastic, spent a good 10-15 minutes on BBBJ with some very good deep throat. I was enjoying it so much I just ended up going for 69. I was in heaven. Another good 10 minutes in 69 I finally CIM. I recommend the girls at Venus.

  8. #54433
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightD  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.
    Oh no! Which location were they at.

  9. #54432

    Butterfly spa- Tina (Daphne)

    So, I finally met, this past Wednesday afternoon, the infamous Tina, the reviews were too good to pass up. I met Shirley at the door and would love to see her as well, she's cute, but, I was there for the sure thing. Shirley hollered across the hallway and Tina came out and immediately hugged and kissed me, like she's seen me before but that wasn't the case, I guess that's the way she is. So, I surrendered the standard 240 donation and she told me to get undressed. I advised her I wasn't interested in the ts, and not to worry, because I already showered, like I always do before mongering and she said that was ok, so, she wiped the important parts of my body with wipes instead. After the formalities were done, she got undressed and got on top and immediately without hesitation gave a nice, long hot dfk, man that woman can kiss.

    Next came a solid BJ, followed by a lengthy 69, then It was onto rcg for a few minutes, She then, climbed on top of me and forced her kitty on top of my face, almost where I couldn't breathe till she came. I continued eating her kitty and she came again in my mouth. So, I told her it was my turn to cum in her mouth. When I released cim, she said, ok, you come, so, I leave now. I then said, wait a minute, I haven't finished cumming yet, I got a little frustrated, she said, ok, just a second, and she left, I guess to greet other mongers. At this time the bell kept ringing like crazy.

    She finally came back, and resumed the delayed BJ. Of course at this point it takes Junior some time to rise to the occasion, but, It only took a few min, I finally cim and finished this time.

    So, Tina, is a definite must see and repeat over and over again for sure, she's a gem. I can see now why she's some of you guys atf. She just might be mine as well. So, Tina will be there till at least the end of the month and so will Shirley, I think I'll see Shirley next time. Tina gave me a my requested mouthwash and also the standard little bottle of water, and I was out the door.

    Butterfly spa (Tina told me they changed the name, but, I forgot what it was) is located in Casselberry, off redbug lake rd, 436 is the same as Semoran rd, you can google Massage spa butterfly and the address will come up. It's an unusual address, but, put in your gps just like it saids and it will get you there.

    As always monger on, monger safe, I'm out.

  10. #54431

    Uncle LEO visiting Meiji

    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.

  11. #54430

    L1's

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the immediate LBV area on L1 shops. Royal Relax has some L1 reviews. It is in the plaza with Hooters. Not too far on 53X is Eastern Massage. Another L1. If you cut over to International Drive, QQ there is FS.
    Can anyone verify the L1's? In doing some research, I'm not seeing any reviews confirming that they are worth the trip, and they actually look totally legit to me. Sometimes it's just nice to get a nice massage+. The only one I have been to lately and can recommend is Hong Kong on John Young Pky. Met Lily and she did a great job. There used to be many more places, but it seems that they have converted to FS now or are out of business. Pretty ironic. Years ago when I first started, it was difficult to find someone that would take the chance on FS, now that's all most of them are interested in. If anyone has any info on good L1's, please post or PM. I've read through the L1 thread and not too much reporting in that one. Thanks in advance. Stay safe and Happy Holidays!

  12. #54429
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Blue and Mona both at Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about making the drive to Orlando either Saturday or Sunday. I'm either going to try Orchard or Tokyo. Just by chance do anyone know the line up? Wouldn't mind seeing Blue or Mona provided they are around.
    Blue and Mona are both at Orchid right now!These two woman are incredible, probably the two biggest superstars in the Orlando AMP scene. Very rare to see them both together at the same shop at the same time, feel like this only happens when the stars align. Not sure how much longer they will be there, but this is a limited time opportunity not to be missed.

  13. #54428
    I'm thinking about making the drive to Orlando either Saturday or Sunday. I'm either going to try Orchard or Tokyo. Just by chance do anyone know the line up? Wouldn't mind seeing Blue or Mona provided they are around.

  14. #54427

    Re: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Great service just not sure she is there right now.
    Last I heard, Tiffany is now out of the area. Don't know anything about the current rotation at 5 Star either, sorry guys.

  15. #54426
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Orchid roster

    A few people have private messaged me asking about Mona and Blue. Big in Japan and myself have already put this out there but just to put it at the top of the board, here it is. Mona text me today and let me know that her and Blue along with cherry are currently working at orchid (aka M and Y) that's a hell of fun time waiting to be had!! Also Rachel (Feya) will be joining them tomorrow or possibly this evening. Rachel is hot and very petite with some monster titties for her little frame, she can suck dick and take a good fucking.

    Hope this helps some of yall pervs. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape