Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 58870
-
12-05-25 07:50 #54370Senior Member

Posts: 854re: Trying to go back in the game
In no particular order:
Originally Posted by TickleMyElmo
[View Original Post]
Orchid (aka M&Y) on Oakridge. One block west of Rio Grande.
Crystal (aka Tokyo) on John Young. 2 blocks north of the 417.
5 Star on East Colonial. At the corner of Colonial and Knight Ave.
-
12-05-25 07:36 #54369Senior Member

Posts: 176Answered by the OP in post 54356.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 22:53 #54368Senior Member

Posts: 100Miaomiao
Had a nice visit with MiaoMiao at Meiji today. She's the first provider I've seen from China with this agency as opposed to the usual Japanese providers. As others have noted, it's a different experience. Not bad, just different. She speaks really great English, great personality, and very sweet. She certainly prefers a gentle experience from anyone visiting her, which is fine with me. I enjoyed our time.
-
12-04-25 21:09 #54367Senior Member

Posts: 1232Meiji
Been a while since I hooked up at meiji, this would be worth checking out.
Originally Posted by Iplay863
[View Original Post]
Site says she here till the 10th, thanks for review!
-
12-04-25 18:15 #54366Senior Member

Posts: 629Who baby. And the amount you parted with for this 2/3 to 1 was?
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 16:50 #54365Senior Member

Posts: 144No I get it. And I was good. Not happy in my dream. But hey when it goes south like that there's hardly any recovery for me. When I'm done I'm done. Again I totally understand YMMV. And I wasn't upset that I was passed off. It happens sometimes and you have to roll with it or move on.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
12-04-25 16:49 #54364Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Fuck yeah! That's how you do it! These sessions always happen when you least expecting it.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 16:27 #54363Senior Member

Posts: 386Lake Buena Vista
Going to be in the area for a week. Droping the grandkids off at Disney World. Looking for a good massage spa close to Lake Buena Vista.
-
12-04-25 13:26 #54362Senior Member

Posts: 85Natsuki. Meiji
Finally decided to try the waters I keep reading about. Natsuki is a phenomenal provider. This was my first experience with this agency. I got to say from start to finish it was very professional. Had quite a few checks, which are understandable. But overall the experience outweighs any AMP I've been to. It's a complete girlfriend experience with a woman who is not exactly into the life but needs a little help financially. At least this was my experience with natsuki, from the time I entered the house to the time I left the house, she gave me 100% of her attention only to turn to her phone one time to turn on some music during our experience together. Without too many fillers or too many descriptions of our experience together, I can go ahead and just say she made me feel like she was a long lost girlfriend and was longing for my touch. Shower, bedroom, shower, and a kiss goodbye. I went ahead with the long experience plus the add-ons felt comfortable and safe to do so. But this woman is pretty and very tentative to her lover. I can't wait for my next experience with this agency. I hope they stick around.
-
12-04-25 13:23 #54361Senior Member

Posts: 1232NN spa?
I know Chloe at Venus.
Originally Posted by JoyJoyce
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 13:09 #54360Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Great tongue action with Chloe at NN Spa
First off this girl Chloe was hot as hell. Secondly she does amazing things with her hands but boys she does even better things with that mouth and tongue. Got there around noon got undressed she came back with a role but asked if I wanted the table shower. There's nothing better than wet sexy fun. She cleaned me up with the loofah then she had me spread my legs and I kid you not she and just clean me with a sponge she used her tongue to lick my balls and right up my ass. Literally the greatest rim job I've ever had. Clearly I knew it was going to get the full menu here and damn I couldn't wait. In the room we dried off and I got to say she gave a pretty damn good massage. About 20 minutes into the massage stopped in her titties came out and she read them all across my back. Just let me over for a nice titty job before sticking my dog in her mouth without the cover. She did a cool trick when she put mouthwash in her mouth first and then started to blow me. It was a cool sensation I almost blew my load but I held back. For the main event she got on top and rode that horse. She really has nice perky titties like a suck on them while I was pounding her from Below. Put in a dog you grab a handful of hair and I drove her hard. I was getting close to the end and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth no hesitation she put a pill on the floor took my Jimmy off and jerked me off in her cheeks. Busted a huge load and left very happy.
-
12-04-25 12:53 #54359Senior Member

Posts: 1232Reads like it, good way to start off a new month.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:35 #54358Senior Member

Posts: 335440 all in and worth every penny!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:11 #54357Regular Member

Posts: 10Trying to go back in the game
Good afternoon all, after being in hiatus for a couple of years I noticed that there are new players in the game. I used to visit MM, King and BO. The dragon lady near MM even got me LOL. Can someone please DM the locations of Tokyo, orchid or any other places similar to MM or even where its nearby. Thank you in advance.
-
12-04-25 12:10 #54356Senior Member

Posts: 1232Looking like tokyo fixen to get busy.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
what was the damage for all that??










Reply With Quote






