Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54366
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    I went to Crystal this morning and my intention was to have a session with Ivy but that didn't last long. Ivy greets me at the door and was looking fine as fuck! She takes me to the room and collects the donation and said she'll be right back. Well when she came back her and Abby walk in the room totally naked and they both proceed to give me an incredible session. These 2 girls are both smoking hot with some huge tits. As they were tearing off my clothes Candy walks in, gives me a couple quick sucks and says she'll be back. I'm like oh damn what have I walked into today. Meanwhile Ivy and Abby are devouring my cock and giving me quite the show. I could not wait tom get my hands on these 2 beauties. They had me lie on the table, Abby lowers herself on my face while Ivy rides me CG. They were facing each other, making out and playing with each others melons which made it that much better. Abby starts grinding hard on my face and came very hard. Ivy is pounding my cock and about a minute later she got herself off as well. I had Abby lay off the edge of the table and started pounding away on her in standing mish while Ivy was kissing me. I asked her to sit on Abby's face and to my surprise they agreed and it was a sight I will never soon forget. I was thinking about pinching myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better Candy walks in, strips down and started licking my ass and my balls and at this point I am in pure heaven. Candy starts saying "I want his cock!" so we switch covers again and I had Candy bent over the table eating Ivy's pussy while I was pounding her from behind. Another monger shows up and Abby left to take care of him and as I continued to pound away on Candy I felt the eruption brewing so I had both girls kneel in front of me and unloaded on both of their faces. They continued to suck me until I was dry and Candy actually licked the cum off Ivy's face. It was fucking epic! I have had some crazy sessions over the years but I think this one took the cake because all 3 girls were totally into it having a great time. This session will be incredibly hard to beat. I'm still pinching myself!
    Who baby. And the amount you parted with for this 2/3 to 1 was?

  2. #54365
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    So sorry to hear about your experience. Hope this comes out with my good intent included.

    Often your mood can change if you encounter something that doesn't work out perfectly and then get in the proper mindset, like when Angel offered for you to stay. It can sometimes be worth it if they are trying to correct a perceived error from them. It can be hard to get the mood back to where you feel comfortable, but I do understand what you posted.
    No I get it. And I was good. Not happy in my dream. But hey when it goes south like that there's hardly any recovery for me. When I'm done I'm done. Again I totally understand YMMV. And I wasn't upset that I was passed off. It happens sometimes and you have to roll with it or move on.

    Fletch.

  3. #54364
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    I went to Crystal this morning and my intention was to have a session with Ivy but that didn't last long. Ivy greets me at the door and was looking fine as fuck! She takes me to the room and collects the donation and said she'll be right back. Well when she came back her and Abby walk in the room totally naked and they both proceed to give me an incredible session. These 2 girls are both smoking hot with some huge tits. As they were tearing off my clothes Candy walks in, gives me a couple quick sucks and says she'll be back. I'm like oh damn what have I walked into today. Meanwhile Ivy and Abby are devouring my cock and giving me quite the show. I could not wait tom get my hands on these 2 beauties. They had me lie on the table, Abby lowers herself on my face while Ivy rides me CG. They were facing each other, making out and playing with each others melons which made it that much better. Abby starts grinding hard on my face and came very hard. Ivy is pounding my cock and about a minute later she got herself off as well. I had Abby lay off the edge of the table and started pounding away on her in standing mish while Ivy was kissing me. I asked her to sit on Abby's face and to my surprise they agreed and it was a sight I will never soon forget. I was thinking about pinching myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better Candy walks in, strips down and started licking my ass and my balls and at this point I am in pure heaven. Candy starts saying "I want his cock!" so we switch covers again and I had Candy bent over the table eating Ivy's pussy while I was pounding her from behind. Another monger shows up and Abby left to take care of him and as I continued to pound away on Candy I felt the eruption brewing so I had both girls kneel in front of me and unloaded on both of their faces. They continued to suck me until I was dry and Candy actually licked the cum off Ivy's face. It was fucking epic! I have had some crazy sessions over the years but I think this one took the cake because all 3 girls were totally into it having a great time. This session will be incredibly hard to beat. I'm still pinching myself!
    Fuck yeah! That's how you do it! These sessions always happen when you least expecting it.

  4. #54363

    Lake Buena Vista

    Going to be in the area for a week. Droping the grandkids off at Disney World. Looking for a good massage spa close to Lake Buena Vista.

  5. #54362

    Natsuki. Meiji

    Finally decided to try the waters I keep reading about. Natsuki is a phenomenal provider. This was my first experience with this agency. I got to say from start to finish it was very professional. Had quite a few checks, which are understandable. But overall the experience outweighs any AMP I've been to. It's a complete girlfriend experience with a woman who is not exactly into the life but needs a little help financially. At least this was my experience with natsuki, from the time I entered the house to the time I left the house, she gave me 100% of her attention only to turn to her phone one time to turn on some music during our experience together. Without too many fillers or too many descriptions of our experience together, I can go ahead and just say she made me feel like she was a long lost girlfriend and was longing for my touch. Shower, bedroom, shower, and a kiss goodbye. I went ahead with the long experience plus the add-ons felt comfortable and safe to do so. But this woman is pretty and very tentative to her lover. I can't wait for my next experience with this agency. I hope they stick around.

  6. #54361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    NN spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyJoyce  [View Original Post]
    First off this girl Chloe was hot as hell. Secondly she does amazing things with her hands but boys she does even better things with that mouth and tongue. Got there around noon got undressed she came back with a role but asked if I wanted the table shower. There's nothing better than wet sexy fun. She cleaned me up with the loofah then she had me spread my legs and I kid you not she and just clean me with a sponge she used her tongue to lick my balls and right up my ass. Literally the greatest rim job I've ever had. Clearly I knew it was going to get the full menu here and damn I couldn't wait. In the room we dried off and I got to say she gave a pretty damn good massage. About 20 minutes into the massage stopped in her titties came out and she read them all across my back. Just let me over for a nice titty job before sticking my dog in her mouth without the cover. She did a cool trick when she put mouthwash in her mouth first and then started to blow me. It was a cool sensation I almost blew my load but I held back. For the main event she got on top and rode that horse. She really has nice perky titties like a suck on them while I was pounding her from Below. Put in a dog you grab a handful of hair and I drove her hard. I was getting close to the end and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth no hesitation she put a pill on the floor took my Jimmy off and jerked me off in her cheeks. Busted a huge load and left very happy.
    I know Chloe at Venus.

  7. #54360
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Great tongue action with Chloe at NN Spa

    First off this girl Chloe was hot as hell. Secondly she does amazing things with her hands but boys she does even better things with that mouth and tongue. Got there around noon got undressed she came back with a role but asked if I wanted the table shower. There's nothing better than wet sexy fun. She cleaned me up with the loofah then she had me spread my legs and I kid you not she and just clean me with a sponge she used her tongue to lick my balls and right up my ass. Literally the greatest rim job I've ever had. Clearly I knew it was going to get the full menu here and damn I couldn't wait. In the room we dried off and I got to say she gave a pretty damn good massage. About 20 minutes into the massage stopped in her titties came out and she read them all across my back. Just let me over for a nice titty job before sticking my dog in her mouth without the cover. She did a cool trick when she put mouthwash in her mouth first and then started to blow me. It was a cool sensation I almost blew my load but I held back. For the main event she got on top and rode that horse. She really has nice perky titties like a suck on them while I was pounding her from Below. Put in a dog you grab a handful of hair and I drove her hard. I was getting close to the end and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth no hesitation she put a pill on the floor took my Jimmy off and jerked me off in her cheeks. Busted a huge load and left very happy.

  8. #54359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    440 all in and worth every penny!
    Reads like it, good way to start off a new month.

  9. #54358
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Looking like tokyo fixen to get busy.
    what was the damage for all that??
    440 all in and worth every penny!

  10. #54357

    Trying to go back in the game

    Good afternoon all, after being in hiatus for a couple of years I noticed that there are new players in the game. I used to visit MM, King and BO. The dragon lady near MM even got me LOL. Can someone please DM the locations of Tokyo, orchid or any other places similar to MM or even where its nearby. Thank you in advance.

  11. #54356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    I went to Crystal this morning and my intention was to have a session with Ivy but that didn't last long. Ivy greets me at the door and was looking fine as fuck! She takes me to the room and collects the donation and said she'll be right back. Well when she came back her and Abby walk in the room totally naked and they both proceed to give me an incredible session. These 2 girls are both smoking hot with some huge tits. As they were tearing off my clothes Candy walks in, gives me a couple quick sucks and says she'll be back. I'm like oh damn what have I walked into today. Meanwhile Ivy and Abby are devouring my cock and giving me quite the show. I could not wait tom get my hands on these 2 beauties. They had me lie on the table, Abby lowers herself on my face while Ivy rides me CG. They were facing each other, making out and playing with each others melons which made it that much better. Abby starts grinding hard on my face and came very hard. Ivy is pounding my cock and about a minute later she got herself off as well. I had Abby lay off the edge of the table and started pounding away on her in standing mish while Ivy was kissing me. I asked her to sit on Abby's face and to my surprise they agreed and it was a sight I will never soon forget. I was thinking about pinching myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better Candy walks in, strips down and started licking my ass and my balls and at this point I am in pure heaven. Candy starts saying "I want his cock!" so we switch covers again and I had Candy bent over the table eating Ivy's pussy while I was pounding her from behind. Another monger shows up and Abby left to take care of him and as I continued to pound away on Candy I felt the eruption brewing so I had both girls kneel in front of me and unloaded on both of their faces. They continued to suck me until I was dry and Candy actually licked the cum off Ivy's face. It was fucking epic! I have had some crazy sessions over the years but I think this one took the cake because all 3 girls were totally into it having a great time. This session will be incredibly hard to beat. I'm still pinching myself!
    Looking like tokyo fixen to get busy.
    what was the damage for all that??

  12. #54355
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Big In Japan nailed it right on the head, these girls give the same great service to everyone, but like he said, when you see them often and consistently for years, they get to know you, and they do anything they can to accommodate your likes and dislikes and provide little extra things to make you feel special if they have the time to. Just because they don't know you doesn't mean you're going to get a lackluster experience, the most popular well-known girls are popular for a reason. And yes, nice reviews is the way we spread the word about certain providers, especially if they are providing top-tier service.
    100% agree.

  13. #54354

    Crystal / Tokyo Spa OMG!

    I went to Crystal this morning and my intention was to have a session with Ivy but that didn't last long. Ivy greets me at the door and was looking fine as fuck! She takes me to the room and collects the donation and said she'll be right back. Well when she came back her and Abby walk in the room totally naked and they both proceed to give me an incredible session. These 2 girls are both smoking hot with some huge tits. As they were tearing off my clothes Candy walks in, gives me a couple quick sucks and says she'll be back. I'm like oh damn what have I walked into today. Meanwhile Ivy and Abby are devouring my cock and giving me quite the show. I could not wait tom get my hands on these 2 beauties. They had me lie on the table, Abby lowers herself on my face while Ivy rides me CG. They were facing each other, making out and playing with each others melons which made it that much better. Abby starts grinding hard on my face and came very hard. Ivy is pounding my cock and about a minute later she got herself off as well. I had Abby lay off the edge of the table and started pounding away on her in standing mish while Ivy was kissing me. I asked her to sit on Abby's face and to my surprise they agreed and it was a sight I will never soon forget. I was thinking about pinching myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better Candy walks in, strips down and started licking my ass and my balls and at this point I am in pure heaven. Candy starts saying "I want his cock!" so we switch covers again and I had Candy bent over the table eating Ivy's pussy while I was pounding her from behind. Another monger shows up and Abby left to take care of him and as I continued to pound away on Candy I felt the eruption brewing so I had both girls kneel in front of me and unloaded on both of their faces. They continued to suck me until I was dry and Candy actually licked the cum off Ivy's face. It was fucking epic! I have had some crazy sessions over the years but I think this one took the cake because all 3 girls were totally into it having a great time. This session will be incredibly hard to beat. I'm still pinching myself!

  14. #54353
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Ella at VIP

    Walked into VIP today and drew new girl Ella. She's about 5'4 with a pair of sexy C cups with a nice body. I paid the house fee and she took me inside. Told me to undress and that she'll come back with supplies. We started with a relaxing back massage, got some tighten knots on my shoulder loose, which quickly led to some teasing. On the flip, this transitioned into a BBBJ right there on bed. She worked my shaft pretty good with her hands and mixed in some nice tongue action while teasing the tip of my cock. Then she dropped her dress fully and moved me to the table. "69?" she asked, casually. Yes, please! She was drooling over my cock and taking it deep while I was eating her out, she has a sweet little coochie that is very responsive and tasty. Then I asked for the cover and she began by riding me CG. Later, I requested to switch to doggie so I could enjoy pounding that beautiful round ass. Amazing view. She then told me to fuck her hard since she wanted to cum. She stared at me with a sultry look and eyes of desire while I was balls deep inside her and it was so hot. I slammed her with all the energy I had left. She felt incredibly tight before she came and her pussy wrapping around my cock felt so good I couldn't hold on any longer and soon blew inside the bag. Left with a water bottle and a smile on my face, overall a great time.

  15. #54352
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    Awhile ago I was dreaming I was in the area of VIP and stopped in to see Angel. She wasn't available and gave me to another that I didn't get her name. Maybe Bobo?? Had some friendship bracelet on. Not very good time. In doggy I saw her messing with the bracelet, I switched to mish and then see her not really into it. I stopped and said I'm good. She jumped up and was like what what and I said hey it's cool. I get it some are good and into you others not so much. But if you're not going to be into it just pass us off. Angel came in and was trying to make me stay and I just politely said I'm good. They kept on trying to get me to stay. I finally said softly look you made me wait 15 minutes just to pass me off, this one was messing with her little bracelets and was not into it. It's all cool and thank you for everything. Then I left and I woke up from my dream. I get it YMMV.
    So sorry to hear about your experience. Hope this comes out with my good intent included.

    Often your mood can change if you encounter something that doesn't work out perfectly and then get in the proper mindset, like when Angel offered for you to stay. It can sometimes be worth it if they are trying to correct a perceived error from them. It can be hard to get the mood back to where you feel comfortable, but I do understand what you posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape