Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 58867
-
12-04-25 09:28 #54352Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261So sorry to hear about your experience. Hope this comes out with my good intent included.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
Often your mood can change if you encounter something that doesn't work out perfectly and then get in the proper mindset, like when Angel offered for you to stay. It can sometimes be worth it if they are trying to correct a perceived error from them. It can be hard to get the mood back to where you feel comfortable, but I do understand what you posted.
-
12-04-25 09:24 #54351Senior Member

Posts: 176Shanghai, Winter Park
No, not completely, but mostly. The most you're likely to get, if they feel very comfortable with you, is L1 with topless.
Originally Posted by WeeeB2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 09:16 #54350Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Your review covers that you had a great time. This area has a huge amount of talent. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by ChuchuLove2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 09:06 #54349Senior Member

Posts: 144Awhile ago I was dreaming I was in the area of VIP and stopped in to see Angel. She wasn't available and gave me to another that I didn't get her name. Maybe Bobo?? Had some friendship bracelet on. Not very good time. In doggy I saw her messing with the bracelet, I switched to mish and then see her not really into it. I stopped and said I'm good. She jumped up and was like what what and I said hey it's cool. I get it some are good and into you others not so much. But if you're not going to be into it just pass us off. Angel came in and was trying to make me stay and I just politely said I'm good. They kept on trying to get me to stay. I finally said softly look you made me wait 15 minutes just to pass me off, this one was messing with her little bracelets and was not into it. It's all cool and thank you for everything. Then I left and I woke up from my dream. I get it YMMV.
Originally Posted by M2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 23:48 #54348Senior Member

Posts: 28One track mind Tina / Butterfly massage spa
It's been awhile and I had some time to kill, Decided to go for a wild time with Tina. I texted and made my appointment and headed over to see this kinky wild MILF. Once I arrived MMS showed me to my room and Tina was there on the bed waiting for me, spread eagle and rubbing one out, Like I requested what a good little ****. I stripped out of my clothes and went in for DFK and FIV. Tina always gets super wet, I stuck my fingers in her mouth so she can taste her love juices and then proceeded to fuck her face and FIA, Her DT skills is off the charts. I blew my 1st load down her throat after 15 minutes, We rested a little and she took me to get showered up.
In the shower she got down to impale herself on my cock again, I pulled her up and turned her around and soaped up my cock and slid right in her ass. It was tighter than I remembered after 10 minutes of ass pounding, there was a knock on the door, someone else needed to use the bathroom, So we made our way back into the room. She ask me to lay down and she got on top for CG bare just the way papa likes it, Then she asked me if I missed fucking her ass. I definitely did, We switched to doggy so I change it up on her, Fucking back and forth between her holes and she rode me with hellcat. But at last she got tired and I laid her down for Mish, Tina was rubbing her clit hard and fast. Her asshole was getting tighter till she let out a loud moan. I was sweating bullets and needed to slow down the pace. Now it's her turn to take good care of me and start to suck the soul out of me, I'm knuckle deep in her pussy and ass. Tina holes are gapping and pulsing. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down as I blew hard down her throat, Her fingers pressing down on my prostate to make sure my tank was completely empty. God damn she has earned the title of service queen.
-
12-03-25 20:39 #54347Senior Member

Posts: 38Shanghai / Winter Park?
I've been out of town for a few months. Has anyone been to.
Shanghai / Winter Park recently? Have they gone completely.
Legit? Feel free to PM. Thanks!
-
12-03-25 19:04 #54346Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Glad you had a good time. But you got a covered BJ at Venus?? Didn't know they even did that there. LOL, but oh well at least you had fun. Try orchid spa on Oak Ridge or Tokyo Spa on John Young Parkway and you'll get to experience the BJ without the cover. Been to Venus many many times and never had them put a cover on for that part of it.
Originally Posted by FlyEagles78
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 18:07 #54345Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Spot on BIJ
Big In Japan nailed it right on the head, these girls give the same great service to everyone, but like he said, when you see them often and consistently for years, they get to know you, and they do anything they can to accommodate your likes and dislikes and provide little extra things to make you feel special if they have the time to. Just because they don't know you doesn't mean you're going to get a lackluster experience, the most popular well-known girls are popular for a reason. And yes, nice reviews is the way we spread the word about certain providers, especially if they are providing top-tier service.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:04 #54344Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Great recommendation for Venus massage
Hey guys, I'm in town from Vegas wanted to have some local ass thank you for the recommendation Chloe was a stellar girl. Unlike Vegas girls she's not just about the money she actually gives a really good massage and gets into it. Covered BJ was very good. She like to lick the balls too which I liked. The main event was her writing me and damn this one knows how to ride. She spread my arms out held my hands and just grind it down on me. She won't reverse cowgirl and she moved that ass like a black girl. Put her in missionary she wrapped her legs around me I buried my face in those tits and I pounded her She squeezed every ounce of juice out of me. Very good time any more recommendations on local ass please reply.
-
12-03-25 16:37 #54343Senior Member

Posts: 550Natsuki at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Natsuki. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman. Estimated age late 20's and estimated height 5'3". Fit but curvy body highlighted by her large breasts. Cs? Natsuki said they were natural and they certainly felt like natural breasts. Much larger breasts than the usual Japanese provider. Very large areolas, too. Very friendly with limited English. We could communicate the basics and she used a translator app on her phone when needed. Long black hair worn in a pony tail. Completely shaved with no tattoos.
Began with the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Then to the bed and I commenced a lengthy DATY to the beat of the American pop music playing on her phone. She would say "good" when I hit the right spot and she used a lot of the JAV porn sounds that we are all familiar with. Very clean and hygienic as are all the Japanese providers. Progressed to 69. DATO not allowed. Followed by CG and MISH leading to a powerful release. I was drained.
We cuddled and spoke for a while before the post coital clean up shower. She had the line of the day when she playfully tapped my member and said "again"? I laughed and held up one finger indicating that I was only good for one release. I am an older man and it really makes my day when a provider thinks I am capable of another round. Then again, Natsuki might have known I wasn't capable of more than one release as the first one took a long time and she was just being nice. Either way it was very much appreciated by this older man.
Natsuki said she was from Nagoya and that this is her first visit to Florida. She said she had previously worked in NY. Her kindness, politeness and respect in addition to her sexy body and sexual skills make her a must see. Again?
-
12-03-25 15:56 #54342Senior Member

Posts: 32Vip
Decided to visit VIP and got lucky to get Angel. The site of her body is amazing, she did the wall thing but overall it all seemed rushed. I don't frequent AMPs too often anymore they aren't like years ago.
-
12-03-25 15:13 #54341Senior Member

Posts: 542Others
Be our guest.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
Please report back with your review.
-
12-03-25 13:04 #54340Senior Member

Posts: 854That's one of the perks of being a frequent flyer. The girls know who I am, what I like, and how I like it. They always go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met, and I reward that effort with a nice review. They don’t lay it on thick just for me though. These All Stars are known to provide consistent, excellent service whether it’s your first time or fiftieth.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
However, I ALWAYS pay full price. If anything, I overtip. Ask Blue, Tiffany, Kelly, Mina, Mona or any of the other Orlando All Stars that I've reviewed over the years. They may throw in a little extra something, like a meal afterward, extended time if it's slow, or a brief extra girl during a 4-hand, but those instances are fairly rare.
-
12-03-25 11:33 #54339Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261That sounds interesting and I am going to try that idea of yours. You may become a legend for an idea that sparks a movement!
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 11:12 #54338Senior Member

Posts: 269I'm starting to think some of the top names at the AMPs are buying their own press. Maybe we should start seeing some of the others as they may be more willing to make it memorable rather than asking for more for a lackluster performance. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




