Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Asian ads

+ Submit Review
Page 30 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2245
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    They're moving today to a new location. Handler said their contract expired. That is probably why they are slow in answering.

    I tried to get in early this morning and could not book an appt until this afternoon. I was their first client in the new place. Boxes everywhere but they're up and running now..
    The handler must not like my face. I was verified with ToS no problem. Would be nice if the handler would at least tell me why he won't verify me. Bunch of BS. Took a huge risk sending PII with nothing in return.

  2. #1809

    HC and Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I've read nothing but great reviews about HC. We agreed on a time to see Kamari. After the I'd I can't get them to respond. Tried WhatsApp too. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to try them out. If anyone has any advice or can help please feel free to shoot me a DM.
    They're moving today to a new location. Handler said their contract expired. That is probably why they are slow in answering.

    I tried to get in early this morning and could not book an appt until this afternoon. I was their first client in the new place. Boxes everywhere but they're up and running now.

    BTW Pin is here for 1 day. Holy fuck that girl is hot. It was a delight to see her again 😊.

    Saw Kamari and Mina on the way out and they are very cute. Will be back soon.

    RS.

    PS: I agree with an earlier post. Never give an ID. I gave them only provider references and a selfie.

  3. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Never give them any I'd. I never did. I just told them am not comfortable doing that.
    Thanks. I've read nothing but great reviews about HC. We agreed on a time to see Kamari. After the I'd I can't get them to respond. Tried WhatsApp too. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to try them out. If anyone has any advice or can help please feel free to shoot me a DM.

  4. #1807

    HC Verify Issues.

    Never give them any I'd. I never did. I just told them am not comfortable doing that.

  5. #1806

    HC Verify Issue

    I've submitted work I'd and Driver's License to HC. HC then stops responding. Anyone else have this issue? Incredibly frustrating. Trying to see Kamari this weekend. Is there another way to reach them besides (336) [Deleted by Admin]777?

  6. #1805
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    I-ve w / TOS

    Forgot to link:

    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/ive

    Best,

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).

  7. #1804
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    K-Town ATF in Raleigh

    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3111.png‎  

  8. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude81  [View Original Post]
    Took like 5 minutes for me.
    They asked me for a photo of my work badge. I sent it to them. No response. I've tried to contact them multiple times.

  9. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    How long does HC take for screening once you send your I'd?
    Took like 5 minutes for me.

  10. #1801
    How long does HC take for screening once you send your I'd?

  11. #1800

    HC Mina

    Mina has a cute petite body and is a 5 in looks. She is a bit squirmish, with a bare tight juicebox but can't take it deep. Don't know about DATY since that's not my thing. Kamari was much better.

  12. #1799
    How do you get HC verified without a LinkedIn account?

  13. #1798

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Back open is the house near the corner of Chapel Hill Rd and and Harrison in Cary.
    I don't think I know this one. Can you share more?

  14. #1797

    Kamari HC

    I decided to give HC another try after my last encounter ended up with the walk of shame and blue balls LOL. I decided to book a 10 AM Thanksgiving tryst complete with extra stuffing! When I arrived the handler text me to not knock on the door but instead send a text when I was standing in front of it. It makes me think that maybe the location is under suspicion from neighboring tenats or management. Also during the deed Kamari was very quiet and during the post action shower I asked her and said "the boss" warned her about being too loud previously and she must be quiet because of the neighbors or she wouldn't be allowed to work there anymore. I was also shocked to see the fat Chinese man open the door to let me in. Other reviewers had mentioned a new "gatekeeper" or even the girls themselves opening the front door. As far as the session itself, I was pleased and left happy. Facially Kamari is a "6" on my scale but her submissiveness, cooperation, and well proportioned body and service gives her a solid 9 in performance. By far the best experience I've had with HC so far. First time getting LFK and DFK and BBJ during shower. After we went back to the room went immediately to making out and heavy petting. I took control and was eager for the main event so didn't ask for more BBJ or 69. She didn't complain about my size at all and put legs over shoulders and went superman very deep. Her pussy was tight, wet, and hot. Go see her!

  15. #1796

    Exeton Ct

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/morri...-/264458117418

    Located deep inside an upscale neighborhood near Creedmor (NC50) and I-540 in a cul-de-sac. Not much pretense toward a massage. Another HF got me a topless HJ. I'm pretty sure that there is much more available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape