Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 2268
-
12-10-25 18:46 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 31ToS
Anyone try ToS lately? Looking for feedback. I've leaves Friday. TIA.
-
12-10-25 15:19 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 46HC Suzi
Suzi is friendly, cute, petite, tiny waist and nice ass. Saw her and thought maybe I needed more time. Asked if I wanted a shower and shower was in the same room. Was a bit hesitant because of the previous report but overall, nice visit and I would repeat. Guess it all depends on your expectations and likes.
-
12-07-25 20:10 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 48Suzi HC
So I finally had my first dream at Happy Castle with Suzi.
Overall, look wise, she is a very attractive young Vietnamese girl. Not a lot of English so we couldn't do small talk.
A lot of the HC reports I see, they talk about a shower before the deed, but I didn't get that, so not sure if its only for sessions that are longer than 30 minutes, because that's what I booked.
She is very petite and has a nice ass. We started off with LFK but never really progressed to any DFK.
BBBJ was okay, couldn't take all of it and was a little toothy if you tried to go deeper.
Did some DATY which she tasted really good and seemed like she was enjoying it.
Ad says she has C cups, but I would say they are more B cups, but I couldn't really tell, since she kinda wouldn't let me feel them / see them or suck them. Which was a little disappointing considering how much money you drop on these girls. Every time I would try and grab them or play with them she would put her hand over mine and hold them there. I also asked for CG which she positioned herself in a way were you couldn't see, play or suck on them. I had if I could put them in my mouth and she said yes, but didn't give me a great position to do it, so I did get to suck on them for a little but not very comfortably.
I would say the dream was probably a 5/10 - very attractive girl, got the job done and rides really well with reverse CG and doggy was a nice view.
I probably won't repeat as playing with breast and having them in my mouth is one of my favorite things to do and it doesn't seem like she was into that.
Will probably try and see PIN next time she's in town.
-
12-07-25 18:27 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 270Holy Moly
If that's true I'm interested in a marriage proposal.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 10:35 #1814Regular Member

Posts: 8What's the setup with the location? Apartment complex / home?
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 16:34 #1813Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443I-V-E, the Slender Beauty
Thank you for the honest reply, Mr. HometownGuy. I know it sounds almost unbelievable, but she really is 5'6" and stays between 97102 lbs. On a frame that slender, a full small-C cup that's 100% natural is genuinely rare which is exactly why West Coast fans started calling her "I-V-E. " For reference, the K-POP girlgroup I-V-E's Jang Won-young is 5'8" and around 104 lbs, yet still looks stunningly balanced and attractive.
Wishing you the best of luck as you make your decision!
Very respectfully,
Originally Posted by HometownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 12:31 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 68Facts not adding up
The ad claims she is 5'6" and 100 lbs! No way she would have to be a starving Ehtiopian with more bone than flesh. My girl is 5'0" and 100 lbs and she is skinny, absolutely no way that description is right.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 23:21 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 45New Location
Thanks for letting us know! It's about time they changed address.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 16:10 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 31The handler must not like my face. I was verified with ToS no problem. Would be nice if the handler would at least tell me why he won't verify me. Bunch of BS. Took a huge risk sending PII with nothing in return.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:34 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 56HC and Pin
They're moving today to a new location. Handler said their contract expired. That is probably why they are slow in answering.
Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4
[View Original Post]
I tried to get in early this morning and could not book an appt until this afternoon. I was their first client in the new place. Boxes everywhere but they're up and running now.
BTW Pin is here for 1 day. Holy fuck that girl is hot. It was a delight to see her again 😊.
Saw Kamari and Mina on the way out and they are very cute. Will be back soon.
RS.
PS: I agree with an earlier post. Never give an ID. I gave them only provider references and a selfie.
-
12-05-25 08:39 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks. I've read nothing but great reviews about HC. We agreed on a time to see Kamari. After the I'd I can't get them to respond. Tried WhatsApp too. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to try them out. If anyone has any advice or can help please feel free to shoot me a DM.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 21:43 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 574HC Verify Issues.
Never give them any I'd. I never did. I just told them am not comfortable doing that.
-
12-04-25 16:37 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 31HC Verify Issue
I've submitted work I'd and Driver's License to HC. HC then stops responding. Anyone else have this issue? Incredibly frustrating. Trying to see Kamari this weekend. Is there another way to reach them besides (336) [Deleted by Admin]777?
-
12-04-25 11:07 #1805Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443I-ve w / TOS
Forgot to link:
https://www.tastesofseoul.com/ive
Best,
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 00:50 #1804Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443K-Town ATF in Raleigh
Brothers,
Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.
She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.
From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.
If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.
As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.
(FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).











Reply With Quote




