Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 17671
-
12-06-25 00:39 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 92She's always done CIM for me and I've seen her a few times within the past couple of months.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 23:59 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 582I have seen her, she is real. Not very enthusiastic and tits pretty saggy.
Originally Posted by DJohn0202
[View Original Post]
Said she was pregnant and that was a lot of months ago, then her ads disappeared quickly.
Not sure if that was true and now she has a postpartum body? Some women hold up a lot better than that mixed girl named star on escort alligator lmao.
-
12-05-25 22:09 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 34Possible bombshell in CWE?
Found this beauty on Tryst. Expensive but gorgeous. However I can't find any reviews by searching that number and email so I'm a bit doubtful. Anyone have any experiences? Thanks.
-
12-05-25 20:35 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 72Mattoon IL chick
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-57185.html
Anyone see her yet. Supposed to be here this weekend.
-
12-05-25 16:37 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 30Possibly legit
So I've been messaging her back and forth and she sent me a video saying my name but man I'm too nervous to take one for the team. She said she's new, doesn't have OF and she sent the video saying my name immediately. It was her in the video. She's off Wilson ave and all signs point to legit but she does look almost too good and I made a rule for myself never visit unless reviewed because any time I've tried before it was always the worst situations I've been in during the hobby. If someone has more courage than me please dm me or let us know.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:37 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 80Mia??
Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.
Thanks!
-
12-05-25 09:26 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 162Nicole Fine
Nicole Fine gives a good BBBJ with no CIM; she told Sparky once that CIM was only for her bf. Well, at least he draws the line somewhere! No FS was offered. Not sure if anything has changed, this was from a visit a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 08:44 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 229Miss Pretty Baddie
Any Intel on this one? Have you texted a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/068658882224
-
12-04-25 10:55 #16523Senior Member

Posts: 105Heather Slayinem
Given the deadth of reasonably priced options these days, I want to remind everyone about Heather Slayinem:
- great communicator.
-clean single family incall with off-street parking in a quiet, middle class neighborhood in south county.
- gorgeous natural D cups, which she loves having sucked and uses as part of her massages.
- pretty face, athletic body, beautiful brunette hair.
- massage technique is good with plenty of attention downstairs.
- her oral technique is amazing, slow, sensual, lots of suction and massaging of the balls throughout.
- BBBJ with cim.
- loves sex and has a tight, wet kitty.
I recently saw her for a massage and oral. Excellent from start to finish and gave me one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had. And she didn't miss a drop.
Her hour rate is 2. 3 and recently began offering a 30 minute rate for 1. 6.
Don't miss out.
https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88
-
12-04-25 01:25 #16522Senior Member

Posts: 186Nicole Fine?
How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?
-
12-03-25 21:10 #16521Senior Member

Posts: 80She snorts cocaine?
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:15 #16520Senior Member

Posts: 582I have noticed a uptick in girls going UTR and just texting their regulars or favorite clients (me, LOL) when they are in town.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
Maybe some Latinas avoiding ICE etc etc.
-
12-03-25 16:15 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 285??
Don't buy the stories she's always sniffling that's a tell tale sign of bad habits and yes I've seen her and had fun but more than one person has mentioned she doesn't practice safe sex be careful mongers.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 15:07 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 89Busted?!
I don't think I ever heard the story there. Anyone know what actually happened??
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 12:47 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 80She told me she doesn't post ads because she lost her ID, social security card, and birth certificate inna house fire. What's the real reason she's UTR?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




