Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35598

    Culito

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    For the anal enthusiasts.
    Es culito o culote?

  2. #35597

    Culito

    For the anal enthusiasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0537.jpg‎  

  3. #35596
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    She acts very much like she's in high demand and stresses booking in advance and confirming the appt the next day by a certain time. I booked her and texted her the following morning and she said she gave my slot to someone else and said sorry. I thought that was extremely rude to do. I was very upset about the lack of professionalism there. The handful of times I've seen her before, I was not impressed at all. Not sure what people see there. Also, to me the location is high risk. By now I'm sure some of her neighbors are on to her and it's only a matter of time before LEO shows up.
    I went to see her a while back, probably 2 years ago at this point, and there were multiple cars in the driveway and two kids playing in the yard. I just turned around and left. She's been flying too close to the sun imo, she's already been caught once back in the day when she was working out of a hotel on boulevard. She's also been 41 for 15 years.

  4. #35595

    Staxx & LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    I think you are Big Capping here. I also know that anybody that been in the game a while has been with these two know you're capping.

  5. #35594

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have a link for Judy?
    Save yourself the trouble. She will waste your time.

  6. #35593

    Staxxx and Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    Sorry Kitty but this feels like one of those fake stories we used to read on Penthouse Forum.

    It was tough to communicate and see Staxx at her own place. I can't imagine the logistical nightmare it would be to get Staxx and Lolo to show up at your place. Also, after hanging out for an hour, Staxx would be asleep.

  7. #35592

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.
    My first post ever! (I finally got proton mail and could finish registering).

    Been in the hobby over 20 years and very randomly one of my best sessions ever was with Gramo. Everything started fairly normally for a non English Latina session, but I noticed she had a dildo sitting away from the bed by the tv. As the saying goes. Carpe diem. So I grabbed it and brought it over to her and she turned into a wild sex machine!! It was all a blur but nothing was off the table. Amazing for a little 30 minute session.

    BUT. This was before she blew up on this board and I'm sure became very high volume. The next time is saw her was a huge letdown, very vanilla session.

    Oh well, you never know when you're going to catch that shooting star!!

    My advice if you know Spanish, ask her to bring out the toy.

  8. #35591

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.
    Hello all,

    This is my first post ever. Because I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the verification email. Thanks to proton mail, I'm good to go and ready to contribute!

    I've been in the hobby over 20 years and had one of the craziest / best sessions with Gramo the first time I met her. It was total luck that I decided to contact her since she had yet to blow up on this board. I booked a hhr and things started off fairly normal. There is basically no English but we figured out to get comfortable. She is very striking in an exaggerated Latina way (oversized lips, tits, and ass) and we started off with some light kissing and a nice BBJ. I was going to move to some DATY when I noticed a dildo sitting away from the bed by the tv. Carpe diem and all that. I grabbed it and brought it over and she went absolutely wild!! She starts pounding herself with the dildo while sucking me standing by the bed. I start pounding herself with it while eating her out. Not going to say everything, but she turned into a wild sex animal and nothing was off the table. Keep in mind this is only supposed to be a 30 minute session. It was amazing.

    But this was like someone winning the Lottery and then continuing to play. It's just never going to be that good again. I enthusiastically booked Gramo a few weeks later (after word had gotten out) and it was a plain vanilla session. No toy in sight.

    So I agree with Jason, once these girls get hyped on this board, they turn very high volume and the service inevitably drops off. The very few that maintain that high level are the hidden gems you pamper and protect.

    Looking forward to more posts to come.

  9. #35590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    Please confirm which staxx? If it's the Staxx everyone thinks, then I don't believe a word of this. This isn't the first time I've seen questionable posts from this user.

  10. #35589

    Can I get her number

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.
    Pm is fine if you don't want to post.

  11. #35588
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Lynn in a long time but would love to see her again. Can anyone share her prices for me? I know it was one of the cheapest ones out there and would like to know if that is still true.

    https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...629.htm?cat=83
    She acts very much like she's in high demand and stresses booking in advance and confirming the appt the next day by a certain time. I booked her and texted her the following morning and she said she gave my slot to someone else and said sorry. I thought that was extremely rude to do. I was very upset about the lack of professionalism there. The handful of times I've seen her before, I was not impressed at all. Not sure what people see there. Also, to me the location is high risk. By now I'm sure some of her neighbors are on to her and it's only a matter of time before LEO shows up.

  12. #35587
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Any intel on these women?

    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.

  13. #35586

    Dream with Staxxx & LoLo

    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.

  14. #35585
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.
    Would you happen to have a link for Judy?

  15. #35584

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.
    Whats the digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape