rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1956

    Suck Start A Harley!

    Has anyone test drove the throat on this one yet? I'm curious if she really has the skills to pay the bills? I love a good BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/458655346683

  2. #1955

    Bbw providers

    Does anyone know any other bbw providers that offers BBFS? One of the pprovider that I used to see now wants to scam which is sad and disappointing.

  3. #1954

    Olivia

    This girl is very cute and very clean. New to this for sure. Easy comms and my standard qv donation was met. Everything covered which is kind of a bummer because she has some talent with the CBJ. Location might deter some. It has an 8 in the name.

    I will repeat for sure. If you're in the mood for a little 4'11 spinner with a very nice body and super cute face and don't mind fully covered she is worth.

    Not worth the repeat. You are being timed.

  4. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    I tried a few times but she took so long to respond each time, I found someone else. Then she started talking $hit so she'll never get any funds from me.
    Decent bbj for 60. No cim though and yes she can be very bitchy at times.

  5. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWheeler  [View Original Post]
    Looked but I don't see any reviews. Anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...i/800906118493
    I tried a few times but she took so long to respond each time, I found someone else. Then she started talking $hit so she'll never get any funds from me.

  6. #1951

    No Reviews

    Looked but I don't see any reviews. Anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...i/800906118493

  7. #1950

    Olivia toftt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...i/499652862966

    This girl is very cute and very clean. New to this for sure. Easy comms and my standard qv donation was met. Everything covered which is kind of a bummer because she has some talent with the CBJ. Location might deter some. It has an 8 in the name.

    I will repeat for sure. If you're in the mood for a little 4'11 spinner with a very nice body and super cute face and don't mind fully covered she is worth a shot.

  8. #1949
    She's gives a solid bbj and will jerk it out at the end but she'll catch that initial explosion. She's nice looking for a provider and she's pretty cool.


  9. #1948

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHooch  [View Original Post]
    I didn't catch her name, but she was older with a flower tattoo on her stomach. L3 for 120.
    Yep, that's her. Nice girl. Good massage and nice FS.

  10. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by Goinjeepn  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, how was ling? Did you see Emma?
    I didn't catch her name, but she was older with a flower tattoo on her stomach. L3 for 120.

  11. #1946

    Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHooch  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/787789779731

    Response time was ok. She told me 120 for a hh, which seemed suspiciously low considering how good she looks in the pics. Gave me the address and it was some seedy low end townhouses, which I've never had good experiences with. I cut my losses at that point and went to ling massage down the road.
    Just curious, how was ling? Did you see Emma?

  12. #1945

    Chocolate Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/787789779731

    Response time was ok. She told me 120 for a hh, which seemed suspiciously low considering how good she looks in the pics. Gave me the address and it was some seedy low end townhouses, which I've never had good experiences with. I cut my losses at that point and went to ling massage down the road.

  13. #1944

    Snowbunni Fantasy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...a/389008635121

    Keeping this short. This girl is an absolute dime. Gorgeous face, supple and lush body. Pics don't really do her justice but she is the girl in the pics just minus probably 10 lbs. Top tier mic skills. Very cool girl and a stellar visit. BBBJ will probably end you before you can get to loving the body. YMMV and everybody has different tastes but this girl is a diamond in my eyes.

    She will want to verify. Do your best to get through that process. Qv is very reasonably priced and by now if you have read any of my reviews you know what I stick to. Very nice location.

    This girl is is easily one of the Top 5's for me from the hobby as far as skills and looks. I thought for a second to keep this to myself but alas. Another TOFTT in the books.

  14. #1943
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellow mongers, I'm about to visit some family in this area and was curiously thinking about trying my lucky out here.

    #1 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/194049497.

    #2 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...a/499479588166.

    I've read reviews about this one but heard the head is decent for CIM.

    #3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/278309046793.

    #4 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...3/596013462438.

    #5 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/324767456797.
    I've seen 2 4 and 5. Nothing special about any of them tbh. I left a detailed review about 4 on the Hampton forums if you want to check it out.

    5 looks the best out of them all but I'm pretty sure she is only doing car play incalls. I've only seen her twice for a bbj and wasn't able to finish because she isn't that good at it imo. She also only does it from the side because she can't lay on her stomach for a long time I'm guessing from medical issues. I prefer that providers lay on their stomach while doing the deed and she wasn't good enough to get me there from the side angle. I honestly don't think the angle mattered because she isn't that good as stated earlier.

    Number 2 is a nasty freak but the bbj is mid at best. I believe she swallows but I only seen her once and can't remember tbh.

    4 I have reviewed in the hampton forum. She probably has the best bbj out of the 3 I have seen from your post but the bar isn't really set that high. I only seen her once and don't recall too much DT action like her ad states. She does get enthusiastic while performing so that helped get me there. Average bbj but should get the job done.

  15. #1942

    Curiosity

    Hey there fellow mongers, I'm about to visit some family in this area and was curiously thinking about trying my lucky out here.

    #1 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/194049497.

    #2 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...a/499479588166.

    I've read reviews about this one but heard the head is decent for CIM.

    #3 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/278309046793.

    #4 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...3/596013462438.

    #5 https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/324767456797.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape