Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 3025
-
12-03-25 14:55 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 34Good Hands?
Has anyone gotten a really good massage lately? Seems most of the place caress your back for 5 minutes then have you flip. Don't get me wrong I love the flip, but first I want a legit massage. Also, do you find 30 minutes or hour appointments the best bang for your buck to include a legit massage first, before boom-boom?
-
12-03-25 10:30 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 3
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
I always worry they're a setup LOL. Are they really real?
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:48 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 34Older
ACS on Skip the games for Fredericksburg. Click on on an Asian ad, and look for ones that have out of town numbers. They work out of hotels on 17.
Originally Posted by Whateverman101
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:13 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 96Grannies droppin them panties!
Come to Richmond. Any ACS ad will get you what you're looking for. Unless you fought in WWII, you are sure to be younger.
Originally Posted by Whateverman101
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 09:00 #2691Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone Know Any Older Women Massage Places?
I know a lot of them have older women, but does anyone know of a place or a hotel that always has older women?
-
11-26-25 18:01 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 270Lisa'
Those are fake but nice fakes! She's got a full menu if you vibe!!
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 08:04 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 228Lisa. Fuji
Are they naturals?
Originally Posted by SnaggedAride
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 21:00 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 466Yes she did. She looked pretty good too. I hope to get there soon, wast just hoping to get her name so I could make an appointment.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:32 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 103Cici
Been there a lot when Cici was there. Anyone knows her whereabouts?
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:56 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 637I saw the other girl on the way out too. She had a nice rack too. I might get a look at those.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 11:21 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 55Fuji
Lisa is plump with nice tits. Everything's covered and she licks sucks head, taint and butt crack. Only Mish until my ass shivers.
-
11-25-25 10:11 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 382Freedom
I'd be interested to see if its more than just the old lady. I don't think they were open open when I went.
Originally Posted by BoomStick3
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:53 #2683Regular Member

Posts: 14Freedom massage spa
Has anyone been to freedom massage spa since they've moved down the street? Haven't been in a while and didn't realize they had moved. Hopefully it's still the same service as before.
-
11-24-25 06:59 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 57Classic Mistake
I meant Lily. Between being shitfaced when I wrote it and autocorrect I was destined to confuse everyone. Sorry, boys.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 15:49 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 466Seen Lucy at allure many times, always a very good massage, but just basic extras. Was there a few weeks ago and saw a shorter girl since Lucy was off, don't remember her name, but she was ok. On the way out saw a taller girl, looked very nice. Anyone know her name?
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



