Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 3030
-
11-25-25 11:21 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 55Fuji
Lisa is plump with nice tits. Everything's covered and she licks sucks head, taint and butt crack. Only Mish until my ass shivers.
-
11-25-25 10:11 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 385Freedom
I'd be interested to see if its more than just the old lady. I don't think they were open open when I went.
Originally Posted by BoomStick3
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:53 #2683Regular Member

Posts: 14Freedom massage spa
Has anyone been to freedom massage spa since they've moved down the street? Haven't been in a while and didn't realize they had moved. Hopefully it's still the same service as before.
-
11-24-25 06:59 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 57Classic Mistake
I meant Lily. Between being shitfaced when I wrote it and autocorrect I was destined to confuse everyone. Sorry, boys.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 15:49 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 467Seen Lucy at allure many times, always a very good massage, but just basic extras. Was there a few weeks ago and saw a shorter girl since Lucy was off, don't remember her name, but she was ok. On the way out saw a taller girl, looked very nice. Anyone know her name?
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 13:03 #2680Regular Member

Posts: 14Latin crap shoot
Just had a dream of https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/313994712881 Not the girl I the pics obviously, but damn she was good looking. HHR for 1.50. Her ass was phat and tits nice c. Everything covered, but I didn't care. Started with a CBJ, moved to Mish and finished doggy. I would repeat.
-
11-19-25 11:09 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 91Shame
Shame. Eden is usually a great spot to hit if you are looking to get more than L1. Also, nice subject title.
Originally Posted by BenCom
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 09:29 #2678Regular Member

Posts: 16Trouble in paradise
Went to Eden (Stafford). Called ahead and asked for Yoyo based on some reviews here (I don't remember why).
Yoyo looked to me to be in her 30's. I knew almost instantly that this was going to be a bust; something about her attitude. I asked for 30 min because I could tell this wasn't going to be great.
Gave me a super mediocre massage for like 5-10 min then moved to equally uninspired, mechanical yanking. Looking up at the clock every minute. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't get into it and ultimately she shorted me on time too. I gave her a lukewarm tip.
On the way out I asked her about what other girls were there. She acted mildly offended at the implication that I had not fallen in love with her during our amazing 21 minutes together. I made it clear (indirectly) that I had not.
I don't think I would ever go back to Eden. I would definitely never get another massage from her. Based on that experience there are much better options in the area for what I am looking for.
-
11-17-25 01:56 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 179Rip j&l
I was offline for a bit before figuring out it was a browser issue (Chrome). But this one broke my heart as it was my "in case of emergency break glass" spa, if my usuals were all busy or I really wanted to try something different every once in awhile. Ironically I had just been there the previous week.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 01:45 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 179Villa
I was unaware of the Cindy situation but I popped in Villa and there was Ni-Ni wearing a T-shirt with no bra. Did not have time to try but she seemed nice enough.
Originally Posted by DimDimsun
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 01:43 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 179Same lineup. I may be in the minority but I like when it's the same girls as they get familiar with you and can be friendlier. I hate that awkward first time feeling.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 18:17 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 385Anything new?
Same line up or different yet?
Originally Posted by Cbsbb
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 17:59 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 179Healing Hands fun
Just had a usual session with Apple. Fun times to be had, menu open as always. She said business has been a little slow so come on down LOL.
-
11-11-25 10:20 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 637Do you mean Lucy at Allure? She us still there. I never heard of a Lucy near Golds. Anna and Lily.
Originally Posted by PeninsulaJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 15:53 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 385Wrong place?
Was there a different yoyo? I don't recall ever hearing any a yoyo at eden.
Originally Posted by Vaguy08
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





