Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 58921
-
12-02-25 22:47 #54376Senior Member

Posts: 460Where is Meiji?
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 22:03 #54375Senior Member

Posts: 39Mio At Meiji
Went and saw this one tonight. She's here for a few more days. She's a sweetheart for sure. Big A's, small B's which is my favorite. Curvy for her frame and really cute. Pussy was fun, a bit stretched but a huge clit, unusual for a Japanese girl. She knew how to Kegel it up so the stretch did not matter and felt amazing. Paid the upcharge for no cover and she delivered a great session. English best of the 6 I have seen there. Was a late appt so opted for 30 minutes- first time I have done that but managed before and after shower, full session and out. I am not a two-nut guy so the hour is really wasteful for me I learned tonight. She's off to California in a few days so get it while it is available!
-
12-02-25 21:50 #54374Senior Member

Posts: 179Natsuki Meiji
OK, for those of you on the fence about trying Meiji, now is the time to jump in. I don't want to oversell it. I know there have been mongers that expressed negative opinions on the service. These women come directly from Japan, most having been in the US for a couple of weeks or less. Some have made the rounds to NYC, Seattle, LA, but many are here for a month tops, then return home. They act differently, they make love differently, they are often passive, that is because they are products of their culture. But let's talk about Natsuki.
Pictures are likely a few years old. The body, however, is pretty accurate. She is about 5'3". Much more curvy than most Meiji providers. The face is OK, 6-7, kind of plain-Jane, but trust me, you won't be looking at her face much. Her skin is very smooth and soft, and the breast. Well, I just can't stop thinking about them. Think Julia Boin size and shape, but with dark, thickened nipples. They slope and curve, leaving the nipples pointing upward and outward. They are a bit sensitive to squeezing, but caressing them was heaven. Shaved kitty, delicious. Very good BBBJ, no DT, very nice coital experience. She's not wild and crazy, but OMG what a great experience if you want a curvy, natural, soft, and smooth international relationship.
-
12-02-25 21:46 #54373Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mona and Blue
Got a text from Mona that her and Blue will be working at orchid (M and Y) tomorrow, I am not sure for how long but get them while you can because that's pretty rare that you are going to see both of those girls working in the same place at the same time.
-
12-02-25 20:50 #54372Senior Member

Posts: 854Blue and Mona
Apologies for the double post, but this deserves its own entry. I just heard that Blue and Mona are back in town and will be at Orchid (M&Y) tomorrow. OH happy day!
-
12-02-25 20:30 #54371Senior Member

Posts: 854Angela - Orchid (M&Y)
Around noon today, I found myself with some unexpected free time. I had heard that Angela (the squirter) was back in town at Orchid (M&Y) so I decided to pay her a visit.
I showed up and she gave me a very warm welcome. Took me back to the room and we got caught up. It had been quite a while since our last session. Her body looked and felt great. She has an amazing rack, and her behind was looking exceptionally (and unexpectedly) fine today as well. Killer bod, almost as curvy as Mona's in fact. We started making out as I explored that sexy body of hers. During a lull in the action, she grabbed her phone and she called Kelly. Even though she's only been gone for a few days, it was good to see her again. They chatted for a bit in Chinese while I felt up Angela and thought about how nice a 4-hand with these 2 beauties would be. After a little bit, we ended the video chat and went off to the shower.
The shower was good clean fun, as always. She scrubbed me well, did a fine nuru, rinse, and some TUMA. While we were in there Cherry stopped by to introduce herself and they offered a 4-hand. I respectfully declined as I had a rough day yesterday and was still feeling it. Angela then had me flip over for more scrubbing, nuru, rinse, and BBBJ. She also gave me a nice little soapy P2P slide and I had a nice handful of those huge melons of hers. Before the P2P got too exciting, she got down, gave us both a final rinse, then dried us off.
Back in the room, I opted to go a little slower as, again, I felt a little rundown today. We started making out, slowly and sweetly. Then she worked her way down for more of that BBBJ. I grabbed her head for a little face fucking, and she one upped me by grabbing me by the hips and pulling me harder into her face for some DT action. That felt great. Then we got onto the table for some 69. She mentioned to be gentle as she had not been providing for a little while and was a little sensitive. So I played with her kitty and she was indeed a bit jumpy when I got a little too intense with it. Unfortunately for her, that just made me want to hit it that much harder. I had her put the party hat on junior and she climbed on for some cowgirl. I reached up and manhandled her luscious tits while she gave me a good pounding. I could tell that she was still sensitive down there as she nearly came after only a few minutes. She took a quick breather and spun around for reverse cowgirl. Her butt surprised me again, I really don't remember it being that voluptuous. I gave it a few playful spanks as she continued slamming me.
Then it was my turn to give it to her. I started off in standing mish, and had her play with herself as I started pounding. Another side effect of her being out of practice was that her kitty was quite snug. If you've been with her when she squirts, you know that it gets extra snug just as she's about to squirt. The first time she started squirting, it was too soon for me, so I just rubbed my dick on her clit as she gushed all over the place (good thing we laid down some towels beforehand, lol). I flipped her over for standing doggy and continued slamming it home. She took it quite well, came again, but didn't squirt this time. I figured I could squeeze one more round of waterworks out of her, so I flipped her back over into standing mish. I gave her another thorough pounding, played with those massive tits some more, while she flicked her bean and eventually squirted again.
I thought I was going to blow in the bag, but for some reason at that moment I felt like a CIM finish instead. So I had her assume the Tiffany position, I took off the cover and started face fucking her. This was also a lot of fun. Fucking her mouth while playing with her tits was thoroughly enjoyable. It was taking me a little while to get there though, and she tapped out opting for a BBBJCIM finish instead. So I laid back down, had her go to work, and a few minutes later I filled her mouth with a squirt of my own.
She cleaned us up, then laid down next to me as we cuddled and got caught up for a bit. She mentioned that it had been slow, and indeed we were uninterrupted throughout the entire session. After helping me get dressed, she called out to Cherry on the way out. Cherry looks like a little firecracker too. I had a quick little sample of her goods and thought that maybe I should have gone for the 4-hand after all. Oh well, maybe next time. Angela gave me a bottle of water, a final hug and kiss, and I was out.
-
12-02-25 17:52 #54370Senior Member

Posts: 406Who Massages The Masseuses?
Massaging them is a very underrated and under utilized move that I use whenever I find a girl I like. I'm not in a rush to get second and third nuts because I don't view the hobby that way. I'm not formally trained in massage therapy, but after years of practicing on the girls at the spas I've learned to give quite a good massage. I'm also performing the massage with actual therapy in mind so I'm targeting muscle groups and focusing on their aching parts.
In my experience, the girls actually appreciate someone taking the time to take care of them for once. It doesn't happen often enough for them. Not that it's my intention, but the massage has definitely led to then returning the favor in many different ways. Extra time, a second round if not busy, etc.
Still remember one day at a spa now long since closed, I went and saw my ATF. Then post session, the second girl asked for a massage which I provided and she returned the favor with a BJ. Then the third girl (who is actually at Tokyo / Crystal now LOL) came in and demanded a massage and after finishing she walked out and grabbed a cover for a 3rd round but we were interrupted as it got too busy and I had to leave. Meanwhile the girls were playing musical chairs to tend to customers while I was playing masseuse for all 3 of them LOL.
The girls need their outsides massaged just as much as their insides. You can be the guy who can massage both LOL.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 16:47 #54369Senior Member

Posts: 346Great Move
If we have time I always get them to lay down and I'll massage them. Of course we maybe have about 5-10 min, but it goes a long way on return trips. I've seen girls really open up the menu after this.
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 16:20 #54368Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes sir! Also just got word that Rachel will be coming on December 6 working at orchid (M and Y).
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:41 #54367Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261This was quoted from HappyXxx in his review on his Orchid visit on Friday the 28th
"Sweet girl! (Open menu with her boys). " As it relates to, what we can say for your needs, the sweet one, Sugar.
Originally Posted by AsianReviewer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:38 #54366Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42VIP Angel
I was in the mood for some Angel today so stopped by VIP. Love her tight body with MM Ds and perfect abs radiate sex appeal. Personality wise, she is sensual, fun, loves to fuck, and is a total sweetheart. Started with a massage because I have a nagging pain in my shoulder. Angel has strong massage skills and worked it out nicely. Soon after comes the soft finger tips, the reach-under, and the titty back rubs. Excellent massage. Excellent tease.
She pounces, starting with some DFK and nipple licking before moving downstairs. Angel's BBBJ skills are top tier. Perfect movements and lots of sensual eye contact. She gets really into it, and likes peeking in the mirror to watch herself work! The handstand BBBJ is just such a treat to watch. I was rock hard and ready to fuck, so she pops on the cover and slides on CG. This is probably the best part: looking up at this absolute knockout, feeling her perfect body as it grinds against mine. Life does not get better. Went through a solid rotation of positions: CG, ACG, mish, K9, and finished in prone.
After clean up there was still some time on the clock. Angel offered another massage, but I wanted to explore her body some more so I offered to massage her instead. I'm sure my massage was weak because I don't really know what I'm doing, but it was awesome looking down at that perfect naked body and feeling her curves. I think she enjoyed the break and might even have fallen asleep for a minute or two. Then I lay down beside her and we relaxed together. Gentle kisses and cuddles for a perfect GFE finish.
Truly enjoyed my time with her, she's a girl that knows how to please and make a man come back for more.
-
12-02-25 10:20 #54365Senior Member

Posts: 257Sasa is gone
Checked and she's left.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 09:53 #54364Senior Member

Posts: 257Sasa?
Where is she working now?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 07:43 #54363Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Candy is sweet and good to eat
BooBoo24 That sounds like you have a sweet tooth for Jenny, as you know her. The title of your post could be that, and I think it fits very well. She is a good woman and seems to like having a good time. I, like you, enjoyed myself with her whenever I could.
I also had a couple of goes with JewJew, is what I think it should be spelled. She should stop with the deceit of saving the vajayjay and giving oral to try and have you finish that way only. I was told by her it's big, knowing it can be used as a thing by them, and I was ok, fine if you say so. I was clear that if she didn't want to, I wanted Candy anyway. She says she will do me good. I got none of the birth canal and plenty of hand and mouth. Then she gives a time's up, and the agreed price wasn't the agreed services. Thankfully I could then see Candy for an additional rate. She told me they were servicing on a rotation and that was why she didn't get me when she let me in.
The fact I know JewJew is using your perceived or not size as a something, is I saw her again on Sunday. I went over the details of what I required for service and got to some time with that part of her. She had no problem, and I know there are prior others and do not try and rough ride the fillies. As I found out there are some things that can look good, in her case, but be so so. But there it was. So that's why I will always spell her name that way. She's into short sales, at the retail price.
-
12-02-25 06:39 #54362Senior Member

Posts: 346Nice
First off, Great reviews. Question- am I getting the idea here she is a squirter? And a very good one?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





