Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 58924
-
12-01-25 07:36 #54349Regular Member

Posts: 3December
Anyone have the scoop on Decembers talent list for all of our fav spots? Thanks!
-
12-01-25 06:00 #54348Senior Member

Posts: 35Missly spa sasa
Sasa, a new girl, hadn't found a source of pleasure in a long time. Luckily, it was a girl's change of shift. Sasa was a beautiful and sexy girl, around 26 years old, friendly, a professional, and had large breasts. Seeing her sexy naked body made my penis instantly erect. The wonderful girlfriend experience began. She gave me amazing oral sex. Her tongue was incredible, and her licking movements were very smooth. The eye contact was great; I loved watching Sasa drool. Afterwards, we tried MISH, CG, and K9. She could accept my heavy doggy style penetration, and it ended with a wonderful CIM.
-
11-30-25 23:11 #54347Senior Member

Posts: 199Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:13 #54346Senior Member

Posts: 51Angel VIP Wellness
Went in to VIP about an hour before closing and asked for Angel. She is as advertised, but the abs caught me off guard lmao they are definitely fake. She's got some pretty ass eyes and her body is pretty well done over all. I could tell she was a bit tired and out of it, but that's a given seeing as I got there so late and how popular she's become. Opted for the half hour so no shower. Massage was very light, but performative. The hand stand bbj is for sure memorable. Again, she seemed tired and not too in to it but w. E. I got my rocks offs no complaints. Super nice lady and I would repeat when I have the funds for a full hour.
-
11-30-25 18:36 #54345Senior Member

Posts: 1232Corner shopping plaza where knight avenue meets east colonial or google map '5 star spa'.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 18:12 #54344Senior Member

Posts: 1995 star
Can someone pass the address or number? PM is fine if you're not comfortable sharing.
-
11-30-25 17:36 #54343Regular Member

Posts: 4Recent visit to M & why
It's been a few months. Last time I was here I had Ruby, twice. Now there's a gal with some skills! Anybody remember her?
Pulled into the parking lot and saw two other vehicles. Was met at the door by Kelly. She took me into the room and mentioned that a different girl would be handling me. Too bad, I would have taken her if I had a chance -Wow. I gave the usual donation for 1 hour.
It took awhile but eventually Sugar came in to service me. Nice gal, very well done man-mades. All the usual stuff. Table shower with tuma. I didn't attempt any dfk or dty. Her BBJ was boring. Not very deep. I will say she could take a pounding though. I was having trouble finishing and we went through several positions.
I think both of them are leaving at the end of the month. Unfortunately I won't get a shot at Kelly. She looked really hot!
-
11-30-25 14:46 #54342Senior Member

Posts: 12325 star (no up-selling)
I appreciate the upselling reports and hope they continue. I won't patronize a spa that shakes down their customers!
This east orlando gem proved worthy again this weekend.
-
11-30-25 13:33 #54341Senior Member

Posts: 179Yan Meiji Chinese provider
TOFTT and decided to see Yan. Yes, she's one benjamin more pricey. No added options on the table. But overall, I'm very happy that I made the decision. She was actually one of the best providers I've seen with that service as far as attitude, sexiness, looks, and performance. She's leaving tomorrow, so if you guys want to try to see her you may want to try to book tonight. Speaking Chinese would definitely be a plus since she really didn't speak any English.
-
11-30-25 11:52 #54340Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6A charming, hygienic provider like Mio is a rare find.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 07:52 #54339Senior Member

Posts: 257Wow
What a stud you are happyxxx who could possibly follow your prowess.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 07:43 #54338Senior Member

Posts: 158Tokyo
Had some time on Sunday, so visited Tokyo around 12 p. When I arrived no cars almost thought I was at the wrong place. Entered and Candy met me at the door, looks wise mid 20's Chinese girl with an average body. I would rate her a 4 on the looks scale so I was a little disappointed. Went into room immediately started DFK with grooming. Went to the table and received an above average message that was needed. Moved to table shower, body to body rub and a quick BBBJ, heading back to room inquire about 2nd girl, it was slow I was the only one there. So a really cute Japanese girl joined us. DATY, BBBJ both girls sucking my shaft on each side was nice to watch, Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggie Japanese girl didn't get name sorry bent over on table and went to town. She had me really turned on removed cover and Candy sucked me off CIM. Overall a good time, Candy made up with performance over looks and the other girl made it complete. 350 roses for the hour, I would recommend.
-
11-30-25 07:39 #54337Senior Member

Posts: 257Tina
Medically enhanced ass but the Dr. Is very good. I've heard she's not performing as well lately. Agree fee should reflect top shelf otherwise many more to explore.
Originally Posted by TwilightD
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 19:46 #54336Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Similar up-selling happened at Sunshine Spa in Largo
The up-selling also happened at Sunshine Spa in Largo when there was a petite and wild young thing working there. I didn't recall or check for her name before posting this, but she was known from her time in Orlando. That up-selling happened before the change at Sunshine forced by the Man, by weeks or a month or so before the change. I met the her and her seem to be, close friend, during that time. It was Sophia from Orlando and other parts. I am not saying that this is the same Sophia, or that this is the reason for Tina's actions. I just had that remembrance of what happened before at a different location.
Originally Posted by GiddyD
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 17:25 #54335Senior Member

Posts: 552Mio at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Mio. Young and very cute Japanese woman. Estimated age mid 20's. I asked her height and she said 161 cm (5'3"). She looked a bit taller but she knows her height better than me. Fit and trim body. Small "A" breasts. Smooth skin. Well trimmed pussy. Very clean and hygienic. Couldn't tell how long her black hair was as she wore it tied in a knot on the back of her head the entire time. No tattoos. Very friendly and polite with decent English.
Did the pre coital shower and proceeded to the bed for a lengthy DATY. Its my favorite opening position and I was inspired to do my best by her words of encouragement. She played some mixed American and J Pop on her phone and it provided a soundtrack for our visit. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH ending with a powerful release. Tight pussy but not excessively tight. Mio wore me out and happily so.
Cuddled and talked a bit after release. As mentioned in a previous review, Mio is from Kobe but now living in Osaka. She said she has worked in NY (very cold) and that this is her first visit to Florida. She is an absolute charmer and I highly recommend her.
Meiji118.com











Reply With Quote





