Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 58869
-
12-02-25 01:28 #54309Regular Member

Posts: 10Is this the same Sugar that does Greek? She was at Tokyo / Crystal a few months ago but she told me she'd be leaving the country before October. Would love to see her again if so.
Originally Posted by Reemo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 23:54 #54308Senior Member

Posts: 418Jenny at Tokyo...
...or Candy at Crystal, whatever you prefer [this was 2 weeks ago]. It had been too long, so I head to Tokyo when I was passing through town...love this joint. Greeted by Juju or Jojo, very tall and slender beauty. She tosses me in a room, it seems a little busy. I see on the monitor that a car pulled in right after me. I like this gal, but there is no vibe. She seems a little, how you say, NOT into me.
Which is totally fine! I ask her if I can head out and she screams out in Mandarin. But just then, Jenny is walking by the open door. I wave to her and smile, have run into her a couple of times but no vibe with her either, always looks at me sternly and with a frown. She comes in and barks something to Jojo / Juju so she leaves. I'm like, "Baby, you no like, I just go." And she shoves her tongue in my mouth and she says, "YOU NO LIKE ME!"
Turns out this weird little tiff back in April was a huge misunderstanding. She says, "You okay with ME?" I'm like yeah (because Jenny is hot), and we start making out feverishly. I thought she was hate-kissing me at first, but it got really serious, really quick. Clothes flew off both of us and heavy fondling ensued.
I won't go into too much detail, because this whole page would be taken up and you guys would persecute me to no end...and rightly so. Just know that this girl is a fucking party and super fun! There was so much DFK that she almost sucked my face off...it was awesome! At one point, some gal came in and was sucking my dick while my face was buried in Jenny's crotch...I never even looked to see who it was. Hahaha! She tried to get involved, but Jenny and I were honed in on each other...she finally barked the other girl off and she left.
It was late, but there was some serious activity around. Cars coming and going, pings non-stop, doors opening and slamming. It was a Saturday night. At one point I had an eye on the monitor and she goes, "You want to watch tv? YOU LOOK AT ME!" I was like, "Baby, just trying to time this out, so you can go if you have to." With that, she jumped up and turned off the monitor and locked the door. We tore into each other. The neighbors did too, it was a serious fuck-off. I think I outlasted! But only because they started sooner, hahaha!
At the end, she jerked my dick into her open mouth and I fell back onto the table spent. Thinking she was going to run out to attend to others, she just stayed and looked at me with a sheepish grin. She goes, "Another hour?" I'm like, "Really, you don't have to go?" She goes, "No, four girls tonight. Again?" Okay, yes please!
Another hour of pure disgusting behavior. I mean, I could share, but the authorities will likely send a paddy wagon for me. I'll just say that all three inputs were available. After two straight hours of rogering (there were some breaks with long makeouts), I gathered my sweaty ass and headed to the shower with Jenny. We giggled about what we just did, like two virgins or something.
She goes, "How many, three?" I'm like, "Yep, you?" She held up two fingers. Looks like I'll need to return to improve on that score, goals are always good!
She tossed me two more waters after the two she already gave me, I pounded them and bounced. I was a little sore in some weird places on Sunday...used some muscles I didn't know I had!
Beauty = 4/5; Personality = 4/5; GFE = 5/5; Service = 5/5; Recommend = Yes!
Peace and whew!Last edited by BooBoo24; 12-02-25 at 00:17. Reason: Punctuation and timeframe
-
12-01-25 17:01 #54307Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Back in Orlando
Finally back in town, after a bit of a hiatus. Popped in at Blue Dream Massage & Spa, right went I walked in, I was happily greeted by Angela. Whom cheerfully asked if I wanted a massage, which I respond with a yes, asked her about the house fees and ended up selecting the half hour session with her. Since I haven't been here before 1/2 hour is more like a test drive. Angela took me in to the nearest available room. I cough over the house fee and got myself situated. Angela returns not long after I got myself comfortable did an quick short rub down and got straight to the teasing. Went along with her flow and just flipped without being asked. On the flip chit chatted about her other services. Got the BBBJ and cfs services. Got up and got her the tips and sat up on the massage table. Waited for Angela to get back, when she got back, she shimmy out of her outfit. Got buck naked and walks right up to me, drop to her knees and starts working on my magic stick. Angela is pretty cute, shoulder length hair, B size rack, nice slim body and a neatly groomed kitty. Anyway Angela worked on my cock until it got nice and hard, she then had me lay back down and covered up my cock. Afterward she got on top and give me a nice slow grinding, I cupped her tits as she gradually pick up pace grinding on me. I then laid her down and return the favor by spreading her legs an jack hammered her pussy in to ecstasy. She shivered as she Os. I too was getting close to nutting, so I pulled out, removed the cover and empty my load on her stomach, she frowned a bit and say you bad body. LOL. So I reach for the towel and help wipe off the mess I left on her. With a few minutes left we just lay there together and chilled until my session was over.
-
12-01-25 16:19 #54306Senior Member

Posts: 29Tokyo: Ivy Abby Candy.
Originally Posted by LovePuppy
[View Original Post]
M&Y; Cherry Angela.
-
12-01-25 15:02 #54305Senior Member

Posts: 257Best Bet
I would say happyxxx is current best for local info.
Originally Posted by LovePuppy
[View Original Post]
He generally has more info than just about anyone local.
-
12-01-25 13:12 #54304Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Chloe at Venus Massage Spa
It was a chilly day and it was a hot time here with Chloe. This place is known for their good ass and boy the reputation is correct. Nice body firm ass definitely a handfuls worth. A massage is pretty good she had nice hands. Didn't use too much oil to make me feel all slippery. Lots of teasing of the ass even the brown hole. Put me over sorry to stroke me one hand over the other. Agreed on full service and her mouth agreed all over my cock and balls LOL. Nice big titties on this girl too I suck on them while she blew me. No cover and she likes to spit on it. I put her in doggy off the table and pounded that wet kitty. Love watching her tits clap against each other. Pulled out drop my load on her back. She giggled and called me a bad boy. She doesn't know the half of it.
-
12-01-25 12:23 #54303Senior Member

Posts: 164Tina at Butterfly (should be Moth Spa)
Went to Butterfly Spa based on the reviews and Tina met me at the door and walked me into a room. Only opted for a 1/2 hr because I wasn't really digging her looks. She is tall for an Asian (5'7 at least without heels) and full figured (140 ish). If you're wanting a tiny spinner, she is NOT it! Anyway, she did the alcohol wipe and started with a BBJ, some good deep throating going on. Then put on cover and a few positions. She has MM's but the scaring in horrible, very noticeable. Had her finish with CIM. The whole experience was very mechanical with her. I'm a decent size and I even had trouble finding the walls inside her, so this girl is seeing some numbers! I guess that's why she didn't seem so into it like some of the other providers that make you feel like the only one in the world to them. Well, had to try for myself and would not repeat. Not saying you can't have a memorable experience with her, I would think it depends more on the time of day and how many others she serviced recently. (I went on Sunday after a long Thanksgiving weekend).
-
12-01-25 10:41 #54302Regular Member

Posts: 12Angel VIP / Orlando Game
I'm from and. C. And came by for a couple weeks and made sure to try out the top options while I was in town. VIP was the biggest hitter and went by. Had an incredible time with Angel. She took such good care of me, even help me out my clothes on and tied my shoes. Incredible service. You guys don't know how good you have it. I've been through VA, NC and GA and there is literally nothing in AMP that competes with what you guys have in Orlando. And it's not just one of these spots either. They are littered through out Orlando with beautiful girls. The best I can find out here is a 40 year old who will give you a quick tug while she nurses you. Just in case you guys get picky, I just want to let you know what you have down here.
-
12-01-25 07:36 #54301Regular Member

Posts: 3December
Anyone have the scoop on Decembers talent list for all of our fav spots? Thanks!
-
12-01-25 06:00 #54300Senior Member

Posts: 35Missly spa sasa
Sasa, a new girl, hadn't found a source of pleasure in a long time. Luckily, it was a girl's change of shift. Sasa was a beautiful and sexy girl, around 26 years old, friendly, a professional, and had large breasts. Seeing her sexy naked body made my penis instantly erect. The wonderful girlfriend experience began. She gave me amazing oral sex. Her tongue was incredible, and her licking movements were very smooth. The eye contact was great; I loved watching Sasa drool. Afterwards, we tried MISH, CG, and K9. She could accept my heavy doggy style penetration, and it ended with a wonderful CIM.
-
11-30-25 23:11 #54299Senior Member

Posts: 199Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:13 #54298Senior Member

Posts: 51Angel VIP Wellness
Went in to VIP about an hour before closing and asked for Angel. She is as advertised, but the abs caught me off guard lmao they are definitely fake. She's got some pretty ass eyes and her body is pretty well done over all. I could tell she was a bit tired and out of it, but that's a given seeing as I got there so late and how popular she's become. Opted for the half hour so no shower. Massage was very light, but performative. The hand stand bbj is for sure memorable. Again, she seemed tired and not too in to it but w. E. I got my rocks offs no complaints. Super nice lady and I would repeat when I have the funds for a full hour.
-
11-30-25 18:36 #54297Senior Member

Posts: 1231Corner shopping plaza where knight avenue meets east colonial or google map '5 star spa'.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 18:12 #54296Senior Member

Posts: 1995 star
Can someone pass the address or number? PM is fine if you're not comfortable sharing.
-
11-30-25 17:36 #54295Regular Member

Posts: 4Recent visit to M & why
It's been a few months. Last time I was here I had Ruby, twice. Now there's a gal with some skills! Anybody remember her?
Pulled into the parking lot and saw two other vehicles. Was met at the door by Kelly. She took me into the room and mentioned that a different girl would be handling me. Too bad, I would have taken her if I had a chance -Wow. I gave the usual donation for 1 hour.
It took awhile but eventually Sugar came in to service me. Nice gal, very well done man-mades. All the usual stuff. Table shower with tuma. I didn't attempt any dfk or dty. Her BBJ was boring. Not very deep. I will say she could take a pounding though. I was having trouble finishing and we went through several positions.
I think both of them are leaving at the end of the month. Unfortunately I won't get a shot at Kelly. She looked really hot!











Reply With Quote





