Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 972 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 14575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    The "room is due" discount never fails.

    Calling at 11 am when they have to pay or be out of the room by 11:30 discount is undefeated.

  2. #12969

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BT8370  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Searched but no luck.

    https://magicmassagebyjuliet.com/
    https://tryst.link/massage/magic-massage-by-juliet#text=Juliet.

    Here is the link.

  3. #12968

    I

    Have always had a good time with her. She has some neck issues that can limit her a bit but she has a nice body, is pretty and personable.

    No cim and covered FS.

  4. #12967

    Swipe right

    Or is it left? For pass.

  5. #12966

  6. #12965

    Magic Nuru

    Any info on her? Searched but no luck.

    https://magicmassagebyjuliet.com/

  7. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa there? I am looking for an ebony provider. Thanks.
    What's the house and provider fees like?

  8. #12963
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa there? I am looking for an ebony provider. Thanks.
    I've had the opportunity of spending a little time with Vanessa at thescentshops.com as well.

    I'm pretty sure she's Cuban. Not 100% certain, but that dark skin and my white ass looked so good together. She was very well put together. Reminded me of a younger Roxanne when Roxannes first entered the hobby a few years ago. Very sensual and pleasing. I was #1 when I was with Vanessa. I may see what it takes to get both of them together.

    Enjoy your turkey day, whether you prefer white meat or dark meat.

    Ciao.

  9. #12962

    The Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to the bee in a few months and saw the picture of Sasha at.

    Thescentshops.com

    You know I had to check that fine little piece out and her pictures do not do her justice. Tiny, toned and was very willing. I've tried just about all of them at the Bee and Sasha is probably number one on my list now. Even better IMHO than Kelly. I need to make another visit up there soon but living in east Naples makes it at least an hour drive. If you're close by guys. Contact them Today and treat Sasha well. She will repay greatly.
    Has anyone seen Vanessa there? I am looking for an ebony provider. Thanks.

  10. #12961

    The bee hive was humming today

    Haven't been to the bee in a few months and saw the picture of Sasha at.

    Thescentshops.com

    You know I had to check that fine little piece out and her pictures do not do her justice. Tiny, toned and was very willing. I've tried just about all of them at the Bee and Sasha is probably number one on my list now. Even better IMHO than Kelly. I need to make another visit up there soon but living in east Naples makes it at least an hour drive. If you're close by guys. Contact them Today and treat Sasha well. She will repay greatly.

  11. #12960

    GD it, got a skid mark to clean

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I accidentally parked my bike in that bike rack of hers!!
    Laffed so fukkin hard I chit myself. DON'T DO that again.

  12. #12959

    It has been an ongoing, and still is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    This has happened to me a couple times when responding to an ad on Tryst. I got the call / vmail, along with several threatening texts. At first I was a little concerned, but I am using a different number through an app so after giving it some thought I decided it was all bluster to get me to buy my way out of being scared. I just blocked the number, second time it happened I laughed, blocked the number, and called it good. Obviously I would be inherently more concerned should they have my actual information, but I still think it's all talk, probably coming from India or some shit. They want to scare you once, get a payout, and move on.
    Simply do not reply, delete and block number. Google it and you will find many articles about this. Simply ignore.

  13. #12958

    The Cartel calls.

    They are Nothing to worry about. How many times have you seen slaughtered families on Wink news do to wasting some c. It's time.

    IV had plenty of them. I beg them to come over. They will stop texting I keep it up until they finally block me. Hell. Give these numb nuts my number tell them I'm your accountant and I will make they payment. The Cartel don't slaughter families for one of their stable hoes.

    Or if your not the confrontational type just block the number.

  14. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to see her once, had to drive a ways to see her and then was ghosted when I arrived. Thankfully Roxanne wasn't far away and was available, so it wasn't a total loss.

    As I recall, people have said before that the pics aren't accurate.

    I love the Ebonys (I am usually just in it for the BBBJ, and it seems like every time I see an ebony they give a mind blower.) so if anyone has actually seen her I would also love to know your experience.

  15. #12956

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately they have my real number and address, even apartment number. But do you think it's just a scare tactic?
    This has happened to me a couple times when responding to an ad on Tryst. I got the call / vmail, along with several threatening texts. At first I was a little concerned, but I am using a different number through an app so after giving it some thought I decided it was all bluster to get me to buy my way out of being scared. I just blocked the number, second time it happened I laughed, blocked the number, and called it good. Obviously I would be inherently more concerned should they have my actual information, but I still think it's all talk, probably coming from India or some shit. They want to scare you once, get a payout, and move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape