Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 973 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 14584
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12979
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  2. #12978

    Mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is just a regular girl. Has never done this type of thing. She works at a regular job. Make a short story shorter. I've been fucking the shit out of her. I slowly brought it up that if she wanted to make some decent side money yada yada. She seems open to the idea. She will never go the posting route as she doesn't want to turn herself into the land of a thousand dicks. This girl is smoking hot. Way guy to good for STG.

    I will be spending the day with her tomorrow. I will find out exactly what she wants to do and when. As of right now I'm going to shower & finish eating her ass that I started on late last night.
    Your mailbox is full. Tried pming you for info.

  3. #12977

    In box full

    Quote Originally Posted by Flight15  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full again LOL. Pm me if you want to share info. Ty in advance.
    Tried sending a pm / message back. Ty.

  4. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is just a regular girl. Has never done this type of thing. She works at a regular job. Make a short story shorter. I've been fucking the shit out of her. I slowly brought it up that if she wanted to make some decent side money yada yada. She seems open to the idea. She will never go the posting route as she doesn't want to turn herself into the land of a thousand dicks. This girl is smoking hot. Way guy to good for STG.

    I will be spending the day with her tomorrow. I will find out exactly what she wants to do and when. As of right now I'm going to shower & finish eating her ass that I started on late last night.
    Tried pm as well / please hit me back / ty.

  5. #12975

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Swfl7293  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recent ad or contact for Mia? The link in the thread no longer works. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/865320781526

  6. #12974

    Blonde Latina

    Hooked up with this one recently. Communication was good. She was at a motel in NFM. $$ for the session. I liked her personality and spoke very good English. Pictures are resembling but not up to date. She started with a BBBJ and some DFK which was great. The only negative was it looked like she recently lost a lot of weight and everything was sagging. I mean the beautiful face did not match the sagging body. But I would still repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/970149623058

  7. #12973

    Mia contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Its good to see her get the sorta recognition she deserves.

    She has been a Ft Myers Staple for a few yrs now. She did have some hiccups at one point a long while ago. But in making a smart business decision she took the constructive criticism in a positive way and sorted out her issues. I really want to see her again but she is just so damn far.
    Anyone have a recent ad or contact for Mia? The link in the thread no longer works. Thanks.

  8. #12972

    Inbox full again

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is just a regular girl. Has never done this type of thing. She works at a regular job. Make a short story shorter. I've been fucking the shit out of her. I slowly brought it up that if she wanted to make some decent side money yada yada. She seems open to the idea. She will never go the posting route as she doesn't want to turn herself into the land of a thousand dicks. This girl is smoking hot. Way guy to good for STG.

    I will be spending the day with her tomorrow. I will find out exactly what she wants to do and when. As of right now I'm going to shower & finish eating her ass that I started on late last night.
    Your inbox is full again LOL. Pm me if you want to share info. Ty in advance.

  9. #12971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    The "room is due" discount never fails.

    Calling at 11 am when they have to pay or be out of the room by 11:30 discount is undefeated.

  10. #12970

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BT8370  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Searched but no luck.

    https://magicmassagebyjuliet.com/
    https://tryst.link/massage/magic-massage-by-juliet#text=Juliet.

    Here is the link.

  11. #12969

    I

    Have always had a good time with her. She has some neck issues that can limit her a bit but she has a nice body, is pretty and personable.

    No cim and covered FS.

  12. #12968

    Swipe right

    Or is it left? For pass.

  13. #12967

  14. #12966

    Magic Nuru

    Any info on her? Searched but no luck.

    https://magicmassagebyjuliet.com/

  15. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa there? I am looking for an ebony provider. Thanks.
    What's the house and provider fees like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape